这边 一个问题就好 – 女士们 退后
Over here. One question! Over here!
3D打脸新闻 关闭了这家工厂
3D In Your Face News. With this factory shut down
让这座城市的卡♥通♥人物 更安全的感觉如何?
how does it feel to have made the city safer for toons?
行了 别烦他们 不准问问题
All right, come on. Leave them alone. No questions
过来吧 我们离开这
Come on, guys, let’s get out of here
奇奇 你怎么会有史努比的耳朵?
Hey, Chip, why the Snoopy ear?
油灰队长黑白新闻
Captain Putty! Captain Putty! Black and White News
为何你的背上有一团口香糖?
Why is there a wad of chewing gum on your back?
少来了 好恶心
Oh, come on! Gross
这会永远黏在我身上了
Now, that’s just gonna be a part of me forever
真是一团乱
Well, this is a mess
老大 我们应该出城 避一阵子风头吧?
We should probably skip down for a while, huh, boss?
没有那两只花栗鼠 我们哪都不去
We’re not going anywhere without those chipmunks
我还是想要翻拍他们 我们该跟踪他们吗?
I still want my reboot – Should we try to follow them?
不 让他们走 我有自己跟踪人的特殊方法
Nah, let ’em go. I have my own special way of tracking people
蒂蒂的社交主页 关注
已关注
你确定每个房♥间都检查过了吗? 对 我确定
Are we sure that every room was checked? – Yeah. Positive
你说盗版要花48小时 我们及时达成了
You said bootlegging takes 48 hours. We made it before then
我知道 通常要那么久 那杯咖啡还是温的
I know. It usually does – And that coffee was still warm
就像他们知道我们要来
It’s like they knew we were coming
我知道你们因为蒙弟而难过
Look, I know you guys are sad about Monty
但你们应该为了自己做的事而开心
but you should still feel really good about what you did back there
你们是英雄 – 我们才不是 蒙弟不见了
You guys are heroes – We are not heroes. Monty’s gone
我本来很兴奋能看到 他那张又大又笨的脸
I was so excited to see his big, dopey face
洛杉矶警局
我告诉你 我们漏了什么才对
I’m telling you, we’re missing something
我感觉得出来 蒂蒂
I can feel it, Dale
只是想提醒大家 今天下午我会在粉丝大会
Hey, just wanna remind you guys, I’ll be at Fan Con this afternoon
帮大家签名 准备好你们的坚果喽
signing autographs. So, get those nuts ready!
嗯 – 你有什么毛病啊?
Yeah… – What is wrong with you?
怎么了? 这是我的工作
What? It’s my job
这是你的选择 我去倒杯咖啡
It’s a choice. I’m getting some coffee
拜托 我得和粉丝们保持联♥系♥啊
Wh… Come on! I have to stay connected to the fans!
没有什么粉丝 是为了你 从来都是为了你
There are no fans. It’s for you. It’s always for you
为了满足你自私的自我
to feed your selfish ego
我以为你变了 但其实你没有
I thought you had changed, but you haven’t changed
从《特务蒂蒂》之后
since Double – 0 Dale!
等等 所以你还在为 《特务蒂蒂》生气?
Wait, so you are still mad about Double – 0 Dale?
我以为一切都 “烂在锅里” 了
I thought everything was artichokie
你离开了 蒂蒂 你让我陷入困境 在我们经历那么多以后
You left, Dale. You left me high and dry. After everything we’d been through
在我为你做了那么多以后
everything I did for you!
所以不是 “烂在锅里?” – 不是
So, we’re not artichokie? – No artichokie!
从来都没有 “烂在锅里” 好吗? 我孤单一人卖♥♥保险
Nothing’s ever been artichokie. Okay? I’m alone. I sell insurance
唯一的朋友是一只狗
My only friend is a dog!
那你为什么要说 “烂在锅里?”
Okay, but then why did you say it was artichokie?
如果有人告诉我是 “烂在锅里”
I mean, when someone tells me something’s artichokie
那我就相信是 “烂在锅里”
I believe it’s artichokie
别再说 “烂在锅里” 了 什么事啦 老兄?
Stop saying artichokie! What is it, man?
你可以从咖啡机前移开点吗?
Oh, uh, if you could just scooch a bit, from the coffee?
当然可以 抱歉
Yes, yes, of course. Sorry
看到没? 这就是我不想再见到你的原因
See? This is why I didn’t wanna see you anymore
虽然我的生活确实很寂寞 但至少感觉不像这样
Sure, my life is lonely, but at least I didn’t feel like this!
是吗? 你也是一样 奇奇总是当老大
Oh, yeah? Well, you’re the same too! Chip’s always in charge!
奇奇永远是对的 不听奇奇的就滚
Chip’s always right! It’s Chip’s way or the highway!
知道吗? 拿去 为了某些蠢理由
You know what? Here. I’ve been holding on to this
我一直收着这个 现在你的收藏完整了
for some stupid reason. Now, your collection is complete
救难福星 什么?
What?
一直在你那?
You kept this?
你知道最夸张的是什么吗? 当时
You know the crazy thing is, way back then…
我根本不想演《特务蒂蒂》
I didn’t even wanna do Double – 0 Dale
什么? – 听起来很蠢 可是
What? – It’s gonna sound stupid, but…
我只是想要你说你需要我
I think I just wanted you to tell me you needed me
我不只是你在学校发现 独自吃饭的某只可怜花栗鼠
That I wasn’t just some pathetic chipmunk you found eating alone at school
为了某些笨原因 我想要这个纪念章 但我现在不想了
You know, I wanted this pog for some silly reason, but now I don’t
拿去 现在你的收藏完整了 – 什么? 别来这套
Here, now your collection’s complete – What? Don’t give me that!
那正是我刚刚对你说过的话
That’s the exact same thing I just said to you
什么? 才不是 我说的是笨原因
What? No, it’s not. I said, “silly reason”
你说的是蠢原因 – 我不想要
You said, “stupid reason” – Well, I don’t want it
我也不想 – 很好
Neither do I! – Good!
我放在地上了 – 非常好
I’m putting it on the ground – Great!
好 – 酷
Yeah – Cool
我知道 – 很棒
I know – Neat!
的确很棒 谢谢
It is neat. Thanks
你闻到了吗?
Do you smell that?
我现在绝对不会喜欢 你愚蠢的放屁笑话
I’m definitely not falling for one of your dumb fart jokes right now
不是闻看看
No! No, no! Smell!
这个地方闻起来像
This whole place, it smells like…
杏仁酱加汽油 – 杏仁酱加汽油
almond butter and gasoline – Almond butter and gasoline
但那是《救难小福星》古龙水的味道
But that’s the Rescue Rangers cologne
这边
This way
是从这发出来的
It’s coming from in here
为何油灰的办公室会有那种味道? 油灰队长
Why would Putty’s office smell like that?
蒂蒂 我们得走了 马上
Dale, we need to leave, now
怎么了? 为什么我们要逃走?
What’s going on? Why are we running away?
我不确定 但你和你的大红鼻子
I’m not sure, but you and your big red nose
很接近答案了 只有蒙弟一个人
are onto something. Monty was literally the only person
会用那么恶心的古龙水 – 其实我听说
to ever use that disgusting cologne – Actually, I heard it’s still used
他们在拉脱维亚那个来剥离油漆 但我们当然没赚到钱
in the Latvia to strip paint, but of course, we never see a dime of that
那不是重点 油灰的办公室 充满那种臭味 投给大头蛋议员
That’s not the point. Putty’s office stunk of it
表示有人直接接触到蒙弟
which means someone had direct contact with Monty
我就知道油灰有鬼 – 你这么说只是因为
Oh, I knew Putty was dirty! – Oh, you’re just saying that
在我们剧中出问题的总是警♥察♥队长
cause it’s always the police captain in our episodes
是油灰的话就太明显了 好好想想 蒂蒂
Putty’s too obvious! Think, Dale!
艾丽? 她一直都有些不太对劲
Ellie? – Something has been off about her the whole time!
自称是超级粉丝 只是为了拍我们马屁
Claiming to be a huge fan just to butter us up
她连最喜欢的一集都说不出来
She couldn’t even name her favorite episode
因为她全都喜欢 – 不 是因为她从没看过任何一集
Cause she loves them all – No! ‘Cause she’s never seen any episodes!
她奶奶为她录下节目? 醒醒吧
“Her grandmother taped the show for her” Get real!
祖父母很不会用电子产品 事情就是这样
Grandparents are terrible at electronics. That’s their whole thing!
艾丽 – 说曹操 曹操就到 – 你疯了吗?
Aha! Speak of the devil!
别接 我们不知道有谁能信任
Are you crazy? Don’t pick that up! We don’t know who we can trust
我们需要外人的帮助 比如州长 中♥央♥情报局 联邦调查局
We need outside help, like the governor, the CIA, the FBI
我知道某个人可能帮得上忙
I know someone who might be able to help
你有一只史努比的耳朵
You got a Snoopy ear!
对 音速小丑 他的耳朵很好笑 但你能联♥系♥到联邦调查局吗?
Yes, Ugly Sonic, his ear is hilarious, but do you have a contact at the FBI?
因为我们有一些 非常危险的机密信息要提供给他们
Because we have some highly dangerous and classified information for them
当然 我在联邦调查局认识很多人
Yeah, of course. I know tons of people at the FBI
我和他们一起录节目 我们真的需要你的帮助
I’m making a TV show with them – Look, we really need your help
但我们时间不多
but we don’t have a lot of time
你想要我快点? 那是音速小子的事
Oh, you want me to go fast? That’s Sonic’s thing
音速小丑慢慢来 宝贝
Ugly Sonic goes slow, baby
所以你不帮我们? – 不帮
So, you’re not gonna help us? – No, I’m not
你没有和联邦调查局一起录节目 我就知道
Ugh! You don’t have a show with the FBI. I knew it! I knew it!
我还没说完
I wasn’t finished
蒂蒂 我们得走了 – 稍后我在城♥堡♥看到制♥作♥人时
Dale, we need to go – I’ll run it by my producer later
我再问他们的想法 – 糟了
when I see him at the Chateau – Oh, no
快点 我们可以在人群中甩掉他们 有一天你会看到的 蒂蒂
Quick, we’ll lose them in the crowd – One day, you’ll see, Dale
你会打开电视 一切都会真♥相♥大白
You’ll turn on your television and all will be revealed
才不会 – 会的
No, it won’t – Yes, it will!
让开 – 滚
Move!
别挡路 闪开 阿宅
Out of the way! Move it, nerds!
一开始 片名本来叫 “姨人”
You know, originally, it was called Aunt Man
阿姨的姨 然后我的超能力就是 阿姨都会很爱我
A – U – N – T, and my superpower was being really charming to aunts
保罗·路德见面会
很棒吧?
That’s great, isn’t it?
然后 他们改成了 – 借过
Yeah, they changed it… – Whoa! Coming through
喜欢你的作品哦
Love your work!
小心 – 乖马儿
Whoa! – Watch out! – Okay. Nice horsey, nice horsey – Whoa!
闪边 滚
Step aside. Move
他们在那 – 去捉他们
There they are – Well, go get them
捉到你了 搞什么?
Gotcha! – Oh, what?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!