The savage that has to be shackled in chains.
你就是那只野兽 凯撒 你使我们道德败坏
You are that beast, Caesar. You taint us.
你使我们心肠狠毒
You poison our guts!
当…
When…
当我们厌恶你 我们就是在…
When we hate you, we’re…
我们就是在厌恶我们的阴暗面
we’re hating the dark side of ourselves.
把它带走
Take him.

Go!
凯撒
Caesar!
凯撒 事情不应该变成这样
Caesar. This is not how it was to be.
这是依你之见还是我的呢
In your view or mine?
冤怨相报何时了
Violence prolongs hate. Hate prolongs violence.
你有什么权利杀人
By what right are you spilling blood?
奴隶对压♥迫♥者报复的权利
The slave’s right to punish his persecutors.
凯撒 我也是一个奴隶的后代 我请求你有点人道
Caesar. I, a descendant of slaves, am asking you to show humanity.
但我不是人生的
But I was not born human.
我知道 你是进化的猩猩的孩子
I know. The child of the evolved apes.
他们的孩子将统治地球
Whose children shall rule the Earth.
会更好还是更坏
For better or for worse?
你觉得会更坏
Do you think it could be worse?
你觉得这场暴♥动♥会为你的同类赢得自♥由♥吗
Do you think this riot will win freedom for all your kind?
-到明天…-到明天 那太迟了
-By tomorrow… -By tomorrow, it will be too late.
象飞蛾这样没头脑的小昆虫
A tiny, mindless insect like the emperor
在超过80英里的距离还可以互相联络
moth can communicate with another
一只猩猩之王会做的更强一点吗
-over a distance of 80 miles. -An emperor ape might do slightly better?
就一点
Slightly?
你今天在这里看到的
What you have seen here today,
明天五大洲的猩猩将会纷纷效仿
apes on the five continents will be imitating tomorrow.
用刀对抗枪 用油罐对抗喷火器
With knives against guns? With kerosene cans against flame-throwers?
有战火就会有硝烟
Where there is fire, there is smoke.
从今以后 我的臣民蜷伏在硝烟中
And, in that smoke, from this day forward,
齐心协力
my people will crouch and conspire
谋划人类不可避免毁灭的那一天
and plot and plan for the inevitable day of man’s downfall.
那一天他最终自取灭亡地
The day when he finally and self-destructively
把他的武器投向他同类
turns his weapons against his own kind.
那一天苍天为证
The day of the writing in the sky,
你们的城市被放射性的瓦砾埋入地下
when your cities lie buried under radioactive rubble.
大海变成死海 大地变成荒漠
When the sea is a dead sea and the land is a wasteland
我将带领我的臣民走向自♥由♥
out of which I will lead my people from their captivity.
我们将建立我们自己的城市
And we shall build our own cities in which
那里没有人类生存的空间
there will be no place for humans,
除非伺候我们到死
except to serve our ends.
我们将建立我们自己的军队 我们自己的宗教
And we shall found our own armies, our own religion,
我们自己的王朝
our own dynasty!
那一天已经逼近你们了…现在
And that day is upon you… now!

1
2
3
4
5
6
前一篇文章落水狗
下一篇文章疤面煞星
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!