And ruined your black tie affair
老土着装破坏你形象
The last one to know
最不该认识
The last one to show
最不该出现
I was the last one you thought you’d see there
我是你最没料想会见到的人
And I saw the surprise
我看见他眼中的惊讶
And the fear in his eyes
我看见他眼中的恐惧
When I took his glass of champagne
举起他的香槟
And I toasted you
祝福你
Said, honey, we may be through
说亲爱的 也许我们完了
But you’ll never hear me complain
但我从不抱怨
‘Cause I’ve got friends in low places
因为我有个平民朋友
Where the whiskey drowns
用威士忌和啤酒
And the beer chases my blues away
把我的忧伤赶走
And I’ll be okay
我会好的
I’m not big on social graces
也许我人缘不广
Think I’ll slip on down to the oasis
但我会在绿洲休憩
Oh, I’ve got friends in low places
因为我有个平民朋友
Chiles Stanton, everybody!
查尔丝·斯丹顿 各位
I’ve got friends in low places
我有个平民朋友
Where the whiskey drowns
用威士忌和啤酒
And the beer chases my blues away
把我的忧伤赶走
No, that was fun up there, man.
刚才真是太有意思了
Actually, we’re going to work on that.
我们得回去干活了
You two sounded good in there.
你们唱得不错
Yeah, thanks.
谢了
Do you ever think about doing a duet? No.
想过两人组团吗 没
Her good looks and your songwriting…
她很漂亮 你又会写歌♥
The girl’s more scared than a church mouse, James.
这姑娘太怯场了 詹姆斯
Yeah, but once you get her wound up, boy…
是啊 不过你一站到她旁边…
We’re no duo, man. I don’t even know her.
我们可不是组合 我都不认识她
I was just sleeping with her friend.
只是睡过她朋友
Why don’t you go on the road with us, Beau,
跟我们一起上路吧 鲍
get the hell out of these honky tonks,
离开这些小酒吧
step up to the big leagues?
登上大舞台
I think your bird is hungry.
你的小鸟饿了
This could be a hell of an opportunity for you, you know that?
这可是个大好机会 知道吗
You know, I don’t know if this means anything to you,
我不知道你对音乐是怎么看的
but I actually enjoy playing music,
不过我喜欢音乐
and it don’t matter who it’s for.
而且不在乎观众是谁
All the rest is just bullshit.
其它都是胡扯
Bullshit.
胡扯
Why don’t you try to play some
为什么不在爆满的体育场
of that bullshit in a stadium full of people?
胡扯几句呢
Then see if you got anything, hoss.
看你有几把刷子
I like these people just fine.
这里的观众就好
I figured you’d say that.
就知道你会这么说
Beau, do you care about Kelly?
鲍 你关心凯利吗
What are you getting at?
为什么这么问
Look, I know her legs are still shaky.
我知道她还没完全准备好
I ain’t stupid.
我不傻
But I also know
但我也知道
this is the only opportunity she has to turn herself around,
这是她重返舞台的唯一机会
maybe save her life.
甚至能救她一命
And I thought, maybe since you were so
既然你这么关心她
concerned about Kelly and that you were her sponsor,
又是她的保证人
that maybe you would come out on the road
也许你愿意跟我们一起上路
and help me take care of her.
帮我照顾她
Maybe not.
也许我错了
Rain or shine
不论晴雨
I’m just a summer girl
我只是个爱夏天的女孩
I wear my flip flops
穿着人字拖
And when I let my hair down
当我放下头发
The party never stops
狂欢从不停歇
And who needs a boyfriend
谁要男朋友
I’ve got my girlfriends
我有我闺蜜
And when we get together
当我们在一起
The summer never ends
永远是夏天
I’m just a summer girl
我只是个爱夏天的女孩
Do you think Chiles Stanton is pretty?
查尔丝·斯丹顿美吗
Now, come on. No, I’m serious.
别傻了 我认真的
I do. That’s why I’m asking.
我觉得很漂亮 所以才问你
I think she looks like a young Linda Ronstadt.
我觉得她有成为琳达·罗斯达特的潜质
Yeah, well, she’s a talented kid.
她很有天分
Do you think I’m talented?
我呢 我有天分吗
What do you think? How talented do you think I am?
你说呢 我天分有多高
Very talented.
非常高
On a scale of one to 10. A 10.
从一到十打分的话呢 十分
10’s the lowest.
十分是最低的
All right, a one, then. Absolutely a one.
那就一分
How about zero? Oh, you’re definitely a zero.
零分怎么样 那就绝对是零分
For sure.
绝对
James?
詹姆斯
I’m sorry about Dallas.
达拉斯的事我很抱歉
So am I.
我也是
We should talk about it sometime.
也许我们该谈谈
James?
詹姆斯
I just got one of those Brazilian bikini waxes.
我刚净了净身 想不想看看
I just took an Ambien.
我刚吃了颗安♥眠♥药♥
I’ll see you in eight hours.
好梦 八个小时之后见
The first time I heard you sing,
第一次听到你唱歌♥的时候
I knew. I wasn’t much of a church man,
虽然我不是什么虔诚的教♥徒♥
but I thought that must be what angels sound like.
但是我觉得那应该就是天使的声音
I thought I’d died and gone to heaven.
我以为我已经死了 上了天堂
I love that story. That’s good. Because it’s true.
我喜欢这个故事 因为这是真的
Kelly, how was rehab? Well, good, I hope.
凯利 恢复得怎么样 希望挺好
Is it too soon for a comeback tour?
现在就巡演是不是太仓促了
Are the divorce rumors true?
离婚传言是真的吗
We couldn’t be happier. We’ve got three sold-out shows.
我们非常高兴 三场演出的票都卖♥♥光了
We’ve got the hottest two acts
我们有两个非常棒的
in country music to come around in a long time.
乡村歌♥手加盟
And Texas has never seen anything this big.
这在德州是前所未有的
Kelly, how do you feel about returning to Dallas?
凯利 回到达拉斯有什么感觉
I feel okay. I think it’s going to be good.
非常好 一切都会很棒
Thanks. Thank you, Kelly.
谢谢 谢谢你 凯利
Anything else to say to your fans?
有什么要对粉丝说的吗
I love y’all. Thanks for coming out.
我爱你们 谢谢你们捧场
Have you forgiven Kelly for Dallas?
达拉斯的事你原谅凯利了吗
She looks great, doesn’t she, guys?
她看上去很好 不是吗
Thank you so much. Thank you.
非常感谢 谢谢大家
Hi, James. Hi, Ms Kelly.
嗨 詹姆斯 凯利女士
Would you mind signing this for me, please?
能帮我签个名吗
Sure. Thank you so much.
没问题 太感谢了
If you have any advice for a
你对我这样的
young artist such as myself, I’d love to hear it.
年轻歌♥手有什么建议吗 我会洗耳恭听的
I have some advice.
我确实有些建议
And James has been so helpful.
詹姆斯人真是太好了
I won’t sell it on eBay or anything.
我不会拿到淘宝上去卖♥♥的
I’ve just been a fan of yours since I was a little girl.
我还是小女孩的时候就是你的粉丝了
Thank you. Thank you so much.
谢谢你 非常感谢
This is amazing, James. It’s so beautiful,
太激动人心了 詹姆斯
I don’t even want to pee in the toilet.
我都不想去厕所了
You didn’t think this was for you, did you?
你不会以为这车是给你准备的吧
No! No.
不 不
God, no.
当然不
Okay. See you in Houston.
那休斯顿见
What, you don’t like your new band?
不喜欢你的新乐队吗
I didn’t need your help back at The Stage.
在大舞台的时候我不需要你的帮助
I would’ve done just fine.
我自己能行
I know. I know.
我知道
The only reason we’re doing a
我们组合的唯一原因

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!