Okay.
好吧
I got a good idea. What?
我有个好主意 什么
Let’s get out of here.
我们离开这
Let’s go.
走吧
Nashville’s Kelly Canter was released,
纳什维尔的凯利·坎特
once again, from rehab this morning.
再次离开康复中心
You’ll remember, the country music star was arrested last year
也许你还记得 去年这位乡村歌♥后
for drunk and disorderly
在达拉斯表演时因为
conduct while performing at a show in Dallas.
酗酒和妨碍治安被拘押了
She was five months pregnant at the time.
当时她已怀有五个月的身孕
Hi, guys. Hey. Hey, how are you doing?
大家好 你们怎么样
Be careful.
保重
We can’t wait to get on the road again.
我们已经蓄势待发 准备上路了
We can’t wait for the tour to start.
我们已经迫不及待准备巡演了
Kelly’s feeling better than ever.
凯利感觉再好不过了
She’s looking better than ever.
也越来越漂亮了
And it’s going to be fun.
演出会很出色的
We can’t wait to get in front of the fans again, okay?
等不及再次跟歌♥迷见面了
Thanks, guys. Take care.
谢谢大家 保重
James, what about the divorce rumors?
詹姆斯 离婚传闻是真的吗
Hey, Beau.
嗨 鲍
What are you doing here?
你在这干吗
I couldn’t just wait by the phone for you to call, could I?
我总不能一直守着电♥话♥等你找我啊
I’m here to hear you sing. And to support Chiles, of course.
我来听你唱歌♥ 当然还要支持查尔丝
Chiles? What does she got to do with tonight?
查尔丝 她今晚来这干吗
You be nice, Beau. Find me after the show.
好好唱 鲍 结束后来找我
All right.
好的
Hi, Beau.
你好啊 鲍
You better be here to wish me luck.
来为我助威的吗
I’m on the board. I’m playing three songs tonight.
我来演出的 我今晚要唱三首歌♥
Says who? Says James Canter, that’s who.
谁说的 詹姆斯·卡特说的
Bullshit. Bulltrue.
胡扯 真的
I happen to be in consideration
他们考虑让我当
as the new opening act for Miss Kelly Canter.
凯利·坎特的新开场嘉宾
James, my new manager, booked me
我的新经纪人詹姆斯为我
this gig as a rehearsal.
定了这场演出做预热
Not that I need it. I’ve been
我可不需要什么预热
ready for this moment since I was four years old.
我四岁的时候就为这一刻做好准备了
The last time I saw you sing,
上次看到你唱歌♥的时候
you froze up like an ice cube.
你还像个冰块似的动也动不了
That was seven and a half months ago.
那都是七个半月前的事了
And it was just that one time.
而且就那一次
I’m not playing county fairs anymore.
那之后再也没在乡村集市演出过
I’m much more seasoned.
我现在经验丰富了
You don’t have any songs. You can’t even play the guitar.
你可没什么歌♥ 连吉他也不会弹
I’ve been writing songs.
我一直在写歌♥
I got a whole bunch of them right over there.
那儿就有不少
Little Heartbreaker, Summer Girl,
心碎小女孩 爱夏天的女孩
Rinky Dinky Town.
小小城镇
These aren’t songs, these are rides at Disneyland.
这算什么歌♥ 是迪斯尼游乐项目吧
Clint, tell me Garth Brooks here isn’t opening up for me.
克林特 这个乡村音乐泰斗不是给我开场的吧
She’s not. She’s closing. I can’t do anything about it, either.
不是 她压轴的 当然我也没别的办法
It’s your place. You can tell her no.
这是你的地盘 你说了算
Not to James Canter, I can’t.
对詹姆斯说了不算
So you’re going to let this prom queen get up on stage?
这个绣花枕头真要上台
I mean, for Christ’s sake, Patsy Cline sang here.
上帝啊 这可是佩茜·克莱恩唱歌♥的地方
I don’t care if she sings Yankee Doodle Dandy,
她唱洋基歌♥我也不管
she’s still going to play.
反正得上台
I’m not cutting your set, Beau. You’ve got the same three songs.
没减你的份 鲍 你还是唱三首歌♥
Don’t worry, Beau.
别担心 鲍
I have no intention of stealing your invisible career.
我没想抢你那不起眼的饭碗
You see, I want one.
我货真价实
After all these years of running ’round
多少年的兜兜转转
Always flying high and fallin’ down
一路平步青云 又直落谷底
I gotta get back to the way I was
必须找回曾经的自己
Gonna turn it all ’round just because
要将一切改变 只是因为
And everybody’s talkin’ about the shape I’m in
大家都在谈论我的形象
They say “boy, you ain’t a poet,
他们说”孩子 你才不是诗人
just a drunk with a pen.”
只是肚里有点墨水”
All over and over, again and again
一而再 再而三 反反复复
Lord, they don’t know about the places I’ve been
主啊 他们不知道我待过的地方
It gets hard out here I know it don’t look it
这里一团乱 却没人管
I used to have heart, but the highway took it
我的心呐 早被高速带远了
The game was right, but the deal was crooked
比赛精彩 规则却很烂
Lord, I’ll make it perfectly clear, it gets hard out here
主啊 我说给您听 这里一团乱
Hey, you did make it. Good to see you. How are you doing?
你来了 见到你真好 你怎么样
We got a packed house tonight,
今晚演出爆满
I got your favorite spot on the rail
给你留了你最喜欢的位子
right straight through here, and Chiles is up next.
就在这儿 查尔丝下个上场
Yeah, what do you hear about her?
就你了解到的 她怎么样
Well, I saw her last Tuesday at Robert’s.
上周在罗伯特那看过她
And to tell you the truth, I
实话告诉你
don’t know which was bigger, the hair or the dress.
不知道她的头发和衣服哪个更夸张
Hey, she could be a diamond in the rough, you know?
也许她是块没雕琢过的璞玉
Well, I ain’t got much time for rough.
我可没时间雕琢
Yeah, I hear that.
我知道
Kelly’s not coming?
凯利会来吗
No, no, she needs her beauty rest.
不 她在睡美容觉
Well, I guess I can tell the bartender,
那我得告诉酒保
“Put the vodka back on the shelves.”
“伏特加不用拿出来了”
Enjoy the show.
好好欣赏吧
Nobody’s listening so we mine as well scream it
没人在听 我们大声呼喊
Oh, God, we’re all outta beer. It gets hard out here
主啊 来点啤酒 这里一团乱
Thank you very much.
谢谢大家
What are you waiting for? You’re up, Kilgore.
还在等什么 该你上场了 基尔格小姐
Your band’s there.
乐队在等着呢
I was Miss Dallas, dummy.
我是达拉斯小姐 蠢货
Dallas, Kilgore, what’s the difference?
达拉斯 基尔格 没啥区别啊
Go get that career.
去攀你的高枝吧
How do I look? Like a country Barbie.
我看上去怎么样 像个乡村芭比
Thank you.
谢谢
All right.

This is it. This is my night.
今晚是属于我的
Everything is about to change.
一切就此改变
Excuse me. Sorry.
借过
Sorry.
抱歉
Excuse me. Sorry.
借过
Here we go.
来吧
Hi, y’all. How are you doing tonight?
大家好 你们好吗
I’m Chiles Stanton.
我是查尔丝·斯丹顿
And what a beautiful crowd you are!
好多人啊
I have a few new songs for you tonight, and I hope you like them.
我今天带来了几首新歌♥ 希望你们喜欢
Watch this.
看啊
I’m sorry.
抱歉
Oh, my.
天哪
I’m so sorry.
真是抱歉
One more time.
再来一次
Do you think somebody could turn
能把灯调暗一点吗
down the lights a little bit? It’s awful bright in here.
这实在是太亮了
Okay.
好了
Oh, shit.
该死
One more time.
再来一次
I drive an army jeep
我开着辆军用车
My bumper sticker reads
保险杠上标语写着
Drink ’til he’s cute
醉了开车更可爱
That’s what I’m gonna do
我就打算这么做
Ain’t got no serious thing
没什么大不了
I’m sorry. I’m so sorry.
很抱歉 真的很抱歉
Blame it all on my roots
要怪就怪我的性格
I showed up in boots
穿着靴子出现在你面前

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!