Give it to me! Give it!
把它给我 给我
Why did you do that?
你为什么那么做
I’m tired.
我累了
Come on, let’s get you to bed.
我扶你上♥床♥
I can see you,
我看到你
I’m sorry.
对不起
Standing with him,
在他身旁
Hold your hands.
握住你的手
Black shoes.
黑色的鞋子
He aren’t listening.
他没有在倾听
To the words you say.
你所说的话
He doesn’t look at in the way.
他看起来漫不经心
Now would.
现在
I should still,
我依然
I’ve been wondering.
我很好奇
Are you looking at me?
你在看着我吗
Thinking have it might be?
思绪着那会怎样
You would mind.
你会让那怎么样
Girls drive me crazy.
女孩让我疯狂
He don’t know what he’s got.
他不知道手中是个宝
Dallas is going to be canceled, isn’t it? She’s crazy.
我们去不了达拉斯了 是吗 她疯了
She’s not crazy. She’s the only honest one here.
她没疯 她是这里最真诚的人
Why are you here, Chiles?
你为什么来这 查尔丝
I don’t know. I’m tired.
不知道 我累了
Wait! Wait, what?
等等 等什么
Do you want to come in?
你想进来吗
Stop it.
别闹了
Fine. Wait! Don’t…
好吧 等等 别
Don’t make me say it.
别逼我说出来
Say what?
说什么
You’re being very rude right now.
你现在很无礼
Tell me what you want.
告诉我你想怎么样
Nothing.
不想怎么样
You’re gonna take my hand.
你捧起我的手
Whisper the sweetest words.
低语着甜蜜的话语
And if you’re ever sad,
如果你曾经悲伤
I’ll make you laugh.
我会让你欢笑
I’ll chase the hurt.
我会驱散你的伤痛
My heart is set on you.
我心情系你心
I don’t want no one else.
对别人已视而不见
And if you don’t want me,
如果你不渴望我
I guess I’ll be all by myself.
我想我会孤老一生
Come on, come on.
来吧 来吧
Into my arms.
到我的怀中
Come on, come on.
来吧 来吧
Give into me.
来到我身旁
Give into me.
来到我身旁
Where are you going?
你要去哪
They found Loretta Lynn’s box at the bar.
他们在酒吧发现了洛丽塔·琳的盒子
They were going to throw her out with the garbage.
他们要把她像垃圾一样丢掉
I’m going to give her to somebody who can take care of her.
我得把她交给能照顾她的人
I thought we had that Make A Wish thing today at noon.
我想我们今天中午得去那个”许一个愿”活动
It doesn’t matter anymore. You don’t have to do it.
无所谓了 你不用去
Hey, I talked to JJ. He’s going to let us have Dallas.
我和杰杰聊过了 他说达拉斯那场保留下来了
I can’t imagine why.
真是意外
What if I told you I was never Miss Dallas?
如果我告诉你我根本不是达拉斯小姐呢
I’d probably like you even more. Were you?
没准我更喜欢你了 你是吗
I almost was.
一步之遥
What happened?
怎么了
I choked.
我卡壳了
Like always.
总是这样
They asked me what my stance on global warming was,
他们问我对于全球变暖的观点是什么
and all I could think of was a planet in a big, old sweater
我只能想到把地球套进我奶奶送给我的
my grandma used to make me.
一件又大又旧的毛衣里
I’m sure that would have kept the whole world nice and warm.
那毛衣肯定能让全世界都温暖
Do you still like me?
你还喜欢我吗
I still like you.
我还喜欢着你
I’m serious, Beau. I still like you.
我是认真的 鲍 我依然喜欢你
But I’m not what I seem.
但我表里不一
Well, maybe that’s what I like about you.
也许这就是我喜欢你的原因
Did you ever think of that? No.
你想过吗 没有
Maybe that’s what makes you different
也许正是这点
from all those other pretty pennies out there.
让你和其他徒有其表的美女不一样
It’s just going to be a few minutes
这只需要
of your time, okay, Mrs. Canter?
您几分钟的时间 可以吗 坎特夫人
Just take a couple of photos
和男孩照一组照片
with the boy and we’ll have you on your way.
您就可以走了
Okay. It’s right down here.
好 在那边
Do you need a coffee? No, I’m fine. Thank you.
你要咖啡吗 不 不需要 谢谢
Hi.

Thank you so much for coming. It just means the world to us.
非常感谢你的到来 这对我们很重要
It’s my pleasure. Thank you. Which one is…
这是我的荣幸 谢谢 哪一位是
Is that Travis there? He’s right over there.
那个就是特拉维斯吗 他就在那边
Okay.

Hi. Hi.
嗨 嗨
Are you Travis? Yes.
你是特拉维斯 是的
Do you mind if I sit down? No.
你介意我坐下来吗 不
Okay.

Hi. Hi.
嗨 嗨
Is this your class? Yes.
你在这上课吗 是的
Do you have any fun in here? Yes.
开心吗 开心
You do?
真的吗
That’s good. Thanks for inviting me. You’re welcome.
很好 谢谢你邀请我 不客气
Tell her how much you love her music, Travis.
告诉她你有多热爱她的音乐 特拉维斯
Are you going to play a song for me?
你要为我唱首歌♥吗
What? Am I going to play a song for you?
什么 我要为你唱首歌♥吗
No, you don’t have to. Yes, I am.
不用 不用唱 不 我要唱
I am. That’s why I brought my guys.
我要唱 所以我把伙计们都带来了
Come on in, guys.
进来 伙计们
There’s just one little thing which is, I wrote this new song,
只有一件小事 我写了首新歌♥
and I’m not sure if it’s any good, so I was…
不知道好不好 我
Thanks.
谢谢
I was hoping that I could play it for you
我希望我给你唱一下
and you tell me what you think, okay?
然后你来告诉我好不好 行吗
Okay.

It’s called Travis.
歌♥名就叫特拉维斯
And it goes like this.
是这样唱的
What did you think? Is it over?
你觉得怎么样 完了吗
Travis. I’m sorry.
特拉维斯 抱歉
Is it… No. No, it’s not, is it? No.
完了吗 没有 没完
We got a whole other part. Don’t we, guys?
还有大段的歌♥呢 对吗 伙计们
And it goes like…
是这样唱的
What do you say? Would you dance with me for real?
你觉得怎么样 愿意和我跳支舞吗
You would? Oh, my gosh.
你愿意 哦 天哪
Come on, boys, bring it home. This is my lucky day.
弹起来 伙计们 好好弹 今天是我的幸运日
Oh, my gosh. Okay.
天哪 好吧
Show me what you got.
看看你跳得怎么样
Come on, guys! Are you going to dance with us?
跳起来 孩子们 你们要和我们一起跳舞吗
Let’s see your moves on the floor now.
让我们来见识下你的舞姿
Oh, yeah. I like those moves.
太好了 我喜欢这些动作
Okay, bring it home for me.
尽情跳吧
Yeah.
太好了
Every fallen angel prays for a second chance.
每一个折翼的天使都祈祷着第二次机会
A believer’s wind.
一个信徒的风向
All my life these tired wings,
我的生命中这疲惫的翅膀
Have given in to the same old sin.
再次为你而折
You’re the only one who makes me feel like,
你是唯一一个让我觉得
I could ever fly again.
我可以再次展翅的人
I’m Nick Beres reporting live outside the downtown arena
我是尼克·贝雷斯 正在市中心的户外舞台进行实况直播
where country music superstar
乡村音乐巨星

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!