What’s going on? You can’t go in there, Beau.
发生了什么事 你不能进去 鲍
Nobody’s allowed… Nobody’s allowed inside, man.
禁止入内 所有人禁止入内 老兄
Hey, Kell. Hey. It’s Beau. Open up.
凯利 我是鲍 快开门
I need James. You’re out of your league on this one, boy.
我需要詹姆斯 这事你管不了的 小伙子
He’s with her, isn’t he?
他和她在一起 是吗
Who gives a shit about any of that?
谁还管那么多
Just open the door. Come on, let’s talk.
快开门 快点 让我们谈谈
I do! I love him, you idiot! Get out of here!
我管 我爱他 你个白♥痴♥ 快滚
Get out of here, Beau. Let me deal with this shit. Go!
鲍你走吧 让我来处理这摊事 快走
I’d like y’all to give a nice,big, warm Houston round
让我们以来自休斯顿最热烈最温暖的掌声
of applause for the former Miss Dallas herself…
欢迎前达拉斯小姐
Baby, you got to come out of there.
宝贝 该从里面出来了
…the lovely and talented Chiles Stanton.
迷人又富有才华的查尔丝·斯丹顿
In a book in a box in the closet
在衣柜里的盒子里的一本书里
In a line in a song I once heard
在我曾听到的一首歌♥中的一句词里
Those people think I killed our baby, James.
詹姆斯 那些人觉得是我杀死了我们的孩子
Why would anybody think that?
为什么他们会这么想
Every time I think you’re close to forgetting,
每一次当我觉得快忘记时
something happens that brings it back up.
总有一些事情又让我回忆起来
Well, I’m not going to forget about Dallas.
我没准备忘记达拉斯那件事
It’s not something you just forget about.
这事不是你想忘 想忘就能忘的
What if we tried again?
如果我们再试试看呢
I bet you I could still get pregnant.
一定还能再怀孕的
Kelly, listen to me.
听我说 凯利
You got a lot of people waiting out there.
有一大堆人在外面等你
Let’s just get this over
我们先把歌♥唱完
with and then we can go back to the hotel, okay?
再回酒店去谈 好吗
All right? Then we’ll get some fish and chips.
我们可以吃点炸鱼和薯条
We’ll get in the hot tub.
洗个热水澡
It’ll be just me and you.
只有你和我
You don’t want to leave your fans waiting.
你不希望让你的粉丝等太久吧
So, let’s just get out of here…
所以我们还是快离开这里
It’s never been just me and you.
不会再有咱俩的二人时光
Let’s just get out of here, baby. No.
让我们先出去 宝贝 不
Get out of the closet, Kelly. Don’t!
别在壁橱呆着了 凯利 别管我
Get out of the closet. Don’t!
快起来 别拉我
Oh, my God. I’m so sorry.
天哪 真对不起
James. James.
詹姆斯 詹姆斯
I’m so sorry. I’m so sorry.
我很抱歉 我很抱歉
I didn’t mean to do that.
我不是故意的
I’ll do whatever you want, okay? Okay?
我全都听你的 好吗
All right.
好吧
Will you remember me like I was?
就当这事没发生过好吗
Yeah.

Go on stage, give them hell.
上台去吧 给他们瞧瞧
Will you give me a kiss?
能给我个吻吗
What do I do now that you’re gone
如今你已离去 我该怎么办
No back up plan no second chance
再不能回到过去
And no one else to blame
也不能怨天尤人
All I can hear in the silence that remains
在你走后的一片宁静之中
Are the words I couldn’t say
只剩我内心的告白
Careful of the step.
小心台阶
That’s good. I got it. I got it.
很好 我知道了
The first song, Country Strong, right?
第一首歌♥《乡谣的力量》 对吗
Yes.

Are you all right?
你还好吗
What do I do now that you’re gone
如今你已离去 我该怎么办
No back up plan no second chance
再不能回到过去
No one else to blame
也不能怨天尤人
All I can hear in the silence that remains
在你走后的一片宁静之中
Are the words I couldn’t say
只剩我内心的告白
What do I do
我还能怎么办
What do I say
我还能说什么
No one else to blame
也不能怨天尤人
All I can hear in the silence that remains
在你走后的一片宁静之中
Are the words I couldn’t say
只剩我内心的告白
Now, ladies and gentlemen,
现在 女士们先生们
the star of tonight’s show, six-time Grammy winner,
让我们欢迎今晚的巨星 六届格莱美奖得主
the belle of Bristol, our very own Kelly Canter.
布里斯托的美女 我们的明星凯利·坎特
I know you see me
我知道你看着我
Like some wide eyed dreamer
像大千世界的寻梦者
That just rolled in off a dusty mid…
蜂拥而来挤进…
Hold on one second. Wait, wait, wait, wait.
稍等一下 稍等
Sorry. I just…
抱歉 我有点
Thank you so much.
谢谢你们
You just cannot understand what this means to me.
你们可能不能理解这对我来说意味着什么
Thank you.
谢谢你们
We love you!
我们爱你
I was just in my dressing room,
刚刚我在化妆室
and I was looking out the window,
看着窗外
and I was looking up at the big, bright sky,
仰望那明亮的天空
and there are so many stars.
有很多的星星
And I thought,
然后我想
“Man, it looks like they would take such good care of you.”
“天啊 你们会在上面照顾他的吧”
Do you know what I mean?
你们懂我的意思吗
Come on, baby, come on. Don’t do this.
快点 宝贝 快唱 别做傻事
I never lived on a star, but it sure looks like fun.
我从来没在星星上住过 但那一定会很有趣
Hey, what did y’all think of Beau?
你们觉得鲍怎么样
Wasn’t he great?
是不是很棒
Let’s go. Come on, come on, play!
开始吧 快点 开始演奏
Come on, baby, come on. Sing!
快点宝贝 加油 唱吧
Oh, y’all want me to sing?
你们都希望我来唱歌♥
I am going to sing, okay?
我正准备唱了
I just…
我只是
I just feel like I need to sit down. Would that be okay?
我只是觉得我想坐下来 可以吗
Can I just sit down and just rest? And I am going to sing.
我能坐下来休息会吗 然后就会唱了
Love you! All right, Kelly!
爱你 没关系的 凯利
I’m going to sing. Let’s sing A Fighter, okay?
我准备好了《勇敢的斗士》 好吗
They say you get stronger in the broken places
他们说你变得更加坚强
when you lean into the crisis that your facing
当你遇到挫折的时候
In your weakness your made strong
越挫越勇
They say when you’ve fallen off a horse
当你摔下马时
The first thing you gotta do of course is
应该做的一件事
Climb right back on
就是立刻骑上马去
Baby we been letting go
当我们遇到艰难时
When we should be hanging tough
我们该让它随风而去
When it comes to our love,
但当遇到我们的爱时
I ain’t giving up, giving up, giving up
我永远 永远 永不放弃
I’m a,
我是一个
I’m a fighter
勇敢的斗士
Sing.
唱啊
Sing, Kelly.
唱啊 凯利
Sing, baby.
快唱 宝贝
We’re never going to make it to Dallas!
我们去不了达拉斯了
The whole show’s going to get canceled!
整个巡演都要被取消了
Would you just relax? Hey, where the hell were you?
你能不能放轻松点 你刚在去哪了
Where the hell were you when
她在化妆室里喝掉那一大瓶伏特加的时候
she had a bottle of vodka in her dressing room?
你♥他♥妈♥到底在哪
I was on stage! You were on stage?
我在台上 你在台上
Jesus Christ, don’t you have any tricks up your sleeve?
天啊 你现在没有什么救场的绝招了吗
Yeah, don’t take somebody out of rehab before the rehab!
有啊 别在别人康复之前把他们弄出疗养院
Who the hell do you think you are, kid?
你♥他♥妈♥以为你是谁 小子
Will you sign this?
能在这签个名吗
People are ready to forgive you,
大家已经准备好原谅你了
but you have to give them something they want.
但是你该把他们想要的演出给他们
I’ve scheduled an emergency press conference
我已经安排好了紧急新闻发布会
and a Make A Wish appearance in Austin.
还得参加在奥斯丁的”许一个愿”活动
The kid’s name is…
那个孩子的名字叫
Travis. Travis. And he has…
特拉维斯 特拉维斯 他患有
Leukemia. Leukemia.
白血病 白血病

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!