接下来的几个星期不会太美好
The next several weeks aren’t going to be pretty.
大多数人对病情都毫无准备
Most people are a little alarmed at how awful it can feel.
而情况会越发糟糕
And that will get worse.
这样行吗
This okay?
谁是 杰基·乔伊纳-克西
Who is Jackie Joyner-Kersee?
你不喜欢鸡汤面条吗
You don’t like chicken noodle soup?
你怎么会不喜欢鸡汤面条
How the fuck do you not like chicken noodle soup?
我不喜欢面条 懂吗
I don’t like noodles, okay?
让我联想到虫子
Makes me think of worms.
大惊喜
Surprise.
我叔叔有一次带我去钓鱼 他拿起虫子
My uncle took me fishing one time. He took the worm,
然后放进了嘴里
put it in his mouth and he ate it
太让我恶心了 行吗
just to fuck with me, okay?
现在 任何时候我看到面条
And now, whenever I see a noodle,
我想到我那肥胖懒惰的叔叔吃着虫子
I think of my fat slob of an uncle eating a worm and
吓尿我了
it freaks me out.
-好吧 看这个 -这技术
-Well, look at this. -This technique…
-你画了一张画 -对 我画了一张画
-You made the picture. -I made the picture. Yeah.
可别尾巴翘上天
Don’t get cocky.
什么样的叔叔才会去吓一个小孩子
What kind of uncle screws up a little kid,
让他们对鸡汤面条产生恐惧
makes him phobic about chicken noodle soup?
-我不明白 -出去
-That I don’t get. -Get out!
A B小调 C大调
A, B minor, C sharp.
我不知道这是什么意思
I don’t know what that means.
不 别走 听着 让我教你
No, no. Listen, let me teach you.
让我来教你 任性的小混♥蛋♥
Let me teach you, petulant little fucker.
好 所以从现在起的三周里
Okay, so three weeks from today
我们将会审视所有的试验报告
we’ll go over the test results together,
那将会让我们知道下一步该怎么走
and that’ll dictate what our next steps should be.
但现在 让我们只期盼最好的
But for now, let’s just hope for the best.
保持乐观 好吗
Stay positive, all right?
好 谢谢
Yeah, thank you.
-谢谢 医生 -谢谢你
-Thanks, Doc. -Thank you.
我在这条路上盲目游走
And I’m walking blind upon this road
想找到更高的地方
In search of higher ground
我在这条路上盲目游走只为找到更高的地方
I’m walking blind upon this road in search of higher ground
在这条路上盲目游走只为找到更高的地方
Walking blind upon this road in search of higher ground
不要回头看
Don’t look back
不要回头看
Don’t look back
不要回头看
Don’t look back
也不要低头
And don’t look down
进来 门没锁
Come in! It’s unbolty thinged.
-你好 -你好
-Hi. -Hi.
我收到你的留言了
Yeah, so, I got your note.
那么 你怎么看
Yeah, so, what do you think?
好吧 是这样的
Well, okay, okay.
我的人生画片就如我走在走廊里
“Pictures from my life as I’m walking down the hall.
当我走过时 我会将它们全部拾起
“As I’m walking by, I collect them all.”
-你怎么看 -这
-What do you think? -Well…
你知道我没有音乐基础的
You’re aware that I have no basis
我对乐理一窍不通
in musical knowledge or theory.
-好吧 是的 -嗯
-Okay. Yeah. -Okay.
-所以 你还是想要我的意见吗
So, you still want my opinion?
-当然了
Of course.
好吧 我认为我更喜欢它现在这种方式
Well, I think I kind of liked it better
伴随着落叶
the way it was, with the leaves.
真的吗
Really?
对 这落叶 就是这样
Yeah, the leaves and… Yeah.
我也这么想
Me, too.
我就是希望你能再次走进这间屋子
I just wanted to get you back in my room again.
所以现在我可以邀请你出去用餐了 是吗
So now I can ask you out to dinner, right?
在演奏会上表演这首歌♥吧 可以吗
Play this in a concert, okay?
然后你就可以邀请我出去用餐了
Then you can take me to dinner.
你是个美食破坏者
You’re a dinner tease.
我不是
I am not a dinner tease.
你是个美食破坏王 我发现了
You’re a huge dinner tease. I found you out.
你真可怕
Oh, you’re terrible.
这是我两个月里第二次来新泽西了
This is my second time in New Jersey in two months.
我对此并不高兴
I am not happy about that.
弗兰克 我欠你一通电♥话♥
Frank. Gee, I owed you a call.
弗兰克 对不起
Oh, Frank. I’m so sorry.
但你知道我工作时是什么样的
But you know what it’s like when I’m workin’.
-我太忙了 -很显然
-I’ve been so busy… -Yeah, apparently.
我能不能
May I…
能 当然了 这是弗兰克·格鲁布曼
Oh, yeah, sure. This is Frank Grubman.
我的经理 也是我最好的朋友
My manager and my best friend.
-你好 你好 -你好
-Hello. Hello. -Hello.
这是玛丽 是我的新女朋友
This is Mary. She’s my new girlfriend.
真的吗
Oh, really?
好吧 我正在努力 你知道的 我的意思是
Well, I’m working on it. You know, I mean…
-她是个 -没这回事 没这回事
-She’s a big dinner tease. -I’m not. I am not.
对对对 她一直在改变着目标 没有吗
Yes, yes, yes. She keeps moving the goal post. No?
玛丽 你介意我单独跟丹尼讲两句吗
Mary, would you mind if I had a word with Danny in private?
不不 当然不介意
Oh, no, of course. Of course.
不好意思
Excuse me. Excuse me.
我觉得你说的已经足够了
Yeah, I think you’ve said enough.
好吧 今晚共进晚餐
Okay, dinner tonight.
你真搞笑
Yeah, you’re ridiculous.
她很可爱
She’s lovely.
年龄也很合适
And age appropriate.
并不尽然
No, not really.
牙牙学语
Baby steps.
好吧 坐吧 我们需要谈谈
Yeah. All right, sit, sit, sit. We need to talk.
我知道 我有很多想告诉你的
I know. There’s a lot I want to tell you, pal.
不幸的是 我现在是经理
Unfortunately, I have my manager hat on right now.
好吧 怎么了
Okay. What’s up?
我已经和比尔一起共事了
I’ve been going over things with Bill
你也不在你自认为的位置上
and you’re not exactly where you think you are.
好吧 那我是什么地位
Okay. Where am I?
有点过早卖♥♥掉财产了 但也只是一点点而已
A little ahead when we sell properties. But only a little.
我是说 我们不应该
I mean, we shouldn’t have
这么早卖♥♥掉你的版权
sold your publishing rights so early.
所有的这些地♥产♥ 住♥宅♥市场
All those properties,
私人飞机 你的生活方式
the housing market has collapsed.
全都灰飞烟灭了
The private plane, your lifestyle.
麦道夫那些东西 你知道的
The Madoff thing,
Bernard L Madoff 伯纳德·麦道夫
证券诈骗的主谋
绝对会要你的命的
that absolutely killed you, as you know.
但是你不是破产了什么的
But, uh, you’re not bankrupt or anything.
你只是需要知道这有多严重
It’s just that you need to understand how serious it is.
好吧 那我要做什么
Okay. So what do I do?
两件事
One of two things.
你要开始像个普通人一样生活
You start living like a normal human.
买♥♥一辆车 坐普通飞机
You buy a Prius, you fly Continental,
你知道 就是那类事情
you know, that kind of shit.
或者你继续巡回旅行
Or you go back on tour.
这场最后的旅行就是我为你准备的退休计划
And this last tour was my retirement plan for you.
-我是说 我们拥有很多东西 -我知道
-I mean, we had a big piece. -I know.
-特许权 -我知道
-Concessions! -I know.
-商品 -我知道
-Merchandise! -I know.
我正在写东西 弗兰克
I’m writing, Frank.
-丹尼啊 -我是在告诉你 这很好
-Oh, Danny. -I’m telling you, it’s good.
玛丽认为这很棒
Mary thinks it’s really good.
那个猫旅鹰酒店经理吗
Oh, the Woodcliff Lake Hotel manager?
好吧 我现在觉得好多了
Oh, oh, okay. Well, now I feel much better.
让我看一场演奏会
Just get me a gig.
-演奏会 -对 演奏会
-A gig? -A gig, yeah.
小型的就成 不需要很大的场所
Something small, not a big arena.
你知道的 就像斯普林斯汀那种风格
Just, you know, something like Springsteen would go do.
Springsteen 布鲁斯·斯普林斯汀
美国70年代以来大红大紫的摇滚乐巨星之一

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!