Thank you so much, Jimmy. Thank you, guys.
吉米 我们谈谈 谢谢
Jimmy, give us a minute. Thanks.
你是个相当可笑的人
You are a ridiculous man.
你知道吗 我花了我毕生的精力
You know, I’ve spent my entire life
成为和你不同的人
trying to become the man that you aren’t.
我太累了
I am exhausted.
你无法想象我到底有多累
You have no idea how exhausting that has been.
你知道吗 当我遇见你妈妈的时候
You know, when I met your mom,
我紧张到爆
I was so strung out
鬼知道我在干嘛
on God knows what.
当我知道我在做什么时
And when I found out,
你懂的
you know…
我 我希望能帮助
I, uh, tried to help.
寄些钱给你们
Send money.
她拒绝了 什么都不要
She wouldn’t have any of it. Refused it.
但是你懂的 我的生活如此堕落
But, you know, my life was so extreme.
充满了毒品和女人
It was so full of drugs and women…
和流浪 所有摇滚明星都是狗屁
traveling. All that rock star shit.
我常常在想 不管你是谁
I always thought, whoever you were,
都最好有个步入正轨的生活
that you’d be better off with a more normal life.
更多正常的人接触
More normal people.
我不知道
I don’t know
我怎么能容许我自己这样过了这么久
how I allowed it to go on this long.
你今天做的一切 在我看来你已经洗心革面了
What you did today, your slate’s clean with me.
但是就这样打住 好吗
But that’s as far as this goes, okay?
-我想融入你的生活 -现在不合适
-I want to be a part of your life. -It’s not a good time right now.
时机不对 是吗
This is not the right time, okay?
-为什么现在不合适 -时机不合适
-Why is this not the right time? -It’s not the right time.
到底怎么了
What’s the matter?
我病了
I’m sick.

Shit.
你病了 什么意思
You’re sick? What do you mean?
妈妈也是因此而死去的
It’s what Mom died…
血液出了问题
It’s in the blood.
很糟糕
It’s pretty bad.

Fuck.
你在跟我开玩笑 对吗
Fuck, you’re kidding me?
我才刚刚见到你
I just met you.
你♥他♥妈♥的就是在逗我
You gotta be fucking kidding me!
欧 抱歉
Oh, man, I’m sorry.
很明显 这不是件好事
Obviously, that wasn’t a great thing,
我不该冲你大叫 抱歉
a great reaction. I’m sorry.
没事
No, that’s okay.
-我很抱歉 -没事 看
-I’m sorry. -It’s okay, man. Look…
我才是那个该说抱歉的人
Look, I’m the one that should be sorry.
我的意思是 毕竟 你是
I mean, after all, you’re…
你是丹尼·柯林斯啊 不是吗
You’re Danny Collins, right?
我的意思是
I mean, uh…
我他妈是谁
Who the fuck am I
凭什么加入你的大团圆结局
to get in the way of your happy ending?
汤姆 汤姆 汤姆
…Tom, Tom, Tom…
我问问你啊 你猜最后会怎样
Let me ask you something. How did you think this was going to end,
你脑子里想象的事情发展
that little movie you’ve got going on in your head?
怎么样 你觉得你心血来潮
What, you thought you’d just show up out of the blue,
毫无缘由的
out of nowhere, really,
来治好我女儿
and fix my little girl,
然后接着 怎么样 我们相握而泣
and then, what, you and me hold hands
音乐响起 对吧
and cry as the music swells, is that it?
-你♥他♥妈♥别碰我 -如果我的意思是说
-Don’t you fucking touch me. -If I meant that…
别碰我
Don’t fucking touch me!
看看 你想要一个真实一点的世界 对吧
Look, you want a little bit of the real world, huh?
你想要变得 正常
You wanna do, like, normal?
超级巨星 什么才是正常生活
How’s this for normal, superstar?
我有一个20万美元的抵押贷款
I got a $200,000 mortgage.
我有一个怀孕的老婆
I got a pregnant wife.
哦 对了 我还得了
And, oh, yeah, I got this
几乎会要了我命的罕见白血病
rare form of leukemia that’s probably going to kill me.
欢迎回家爸爸 看看你错过了什么
Welcome home, Dad. See what you missed?
我无话可说
I don’t know what to say.
我不需要你说什么 我只要你离开
I don’t need you to say anything, man. I just need you to leave.
在她问起我们聊了些什么之前
Let me go back inside and talk to my wife
让我回去陪我老婆聊聊吧
before she asks me what the hell we’re talking about.
等等 等一等
Wait, hold it!
她不知道吗
She doesn’t know?
你疯了么
Are you crazy?
这不是件好事
That’s no good, man.
我在纽约有个医术很好的医生
Look, I got a great doctor in New York.
他已经跟我说了三周这个该死的鬼靶向治疗了
He’s talking about three weeks of this target therapy shit.
我不会秃顶
I’m not going to lose my hair.
一个月内 他们要得到回复
Within a month, they know if it’s taken.
如果我接受治疗 就可能有救
If it’s taken, then maybe I stand a chance.
如果不接受治疗 那么病发的就会很快
And if it doesn’t, then it happens quick.
萨曼莎已经辛苦的怀了六个月身孕了
Sam is six months into a rough pregnancy.
我打算孩子出生后再告诉她
So I’ll tell her after the baby.
她只是知道 我要去特拉华工作罢了
I’m going to Delaware on a job. That’s what she knows.
我的意思是 你到时会需要帮助
I mean, you’re going to need help.
你有朋友帮你吗
You have a friend?
她就是我的朋友
She’s my friend.
恩 无论如何 你还有我
Then, uh… Whatever. I’ll be there.
我的意思是 那儿还会有什么呢
I mean, what else is there?
在哪儿
Be where?
随时随地
Wherever.
我的意思是 只要你需要 我就在
I mean, you need me, I’ll be…
-不 不 不 我不需要你 -你会的
-No, no, no, I don’t need you. -You do…
那不是重点
That’s not what this is about.
这不需要被讨论 这无需讨论
This is not open for discussion. This is not open for discussion.
你必须面对它 解决它
You’re going to have to deal with it.
因为我他妈决定留下了
Because I’m here to fucking stay.
-嗨 -嘿
-Hi. -Hey.
进展如何
So, how’d it go?
恩 你懂的 它只是
Well, yeah. You know, it was just…
你懂的 耶
You know, yeah.
是的 我明白了 我明白了
No, I get it. I get it.
家庭事务有时很麻烦的
Family can be messy.
对吧
Right?
对 说得对 千正万确
Yeah, that is true. That is definitely true.
合情合理
In this case, yes.
我的意思是
Exactly, I mean,
你这是第一次见你成年的儿子
you’re meeting your grown son for the first time.
你知道这并非易如反掌 是吧
You didn’t expect it to be easy, right?
我以为情况比这简单的多才是
I thought it’d be fucking easier than this.
对 是啊
Right. Yeah.
你知道的 我现在全分心
You know, every part of me right now
地想跟你进去大醉一番
would like to just go in there and get soused with you.
但是
But…
我要去楼上了
I’m going to go upstairs instead.
很好 不是吗
That’s good, right?
是啊 楼上的钢琴上还有你的名字
Yeah, no. There’s a piano up there with your name on it.
除非我名叫施坦威
Only if my name is Steinway.
Steinway 施坦威 世界顶级钢琴制♥造♥公♥司♥创始人
这下我们又能顺其自然了
So we got our patter back.
你很好
You’re cool.
没那么好
I am not cool.
不 就是好
Yes, you are.
并没有
I am not cool.
在我的脑海中一直是春天
It’s spring in my mind
可是秋叶已经落下
But the autumn leaves they fall
我走在旁边
As I am walking by
拾起所有落叶
I collect them all
我曾经有过这方面的治愈病例
Now I have had success with this in the past.
但是我不会骗你的 唐纳利先生
But I’m not going to lie to you, Mr. Donnelly.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!