-谢谢你们 再次感谢
-Thank you. Thank you again.
再再次感谢
Thank you three times.
这是我的孙女 女士先生们
My granddaughter, ladies and gentlemen.

Okay.
-洋娃娃 -洋娃娃
-Baby Doll! -Baby Doll!
快啊 丹尼 唱洋娃娃
Come on, Danny, play Baby Doll!
-对 洋娃娃 -快
-Yeah, Baby Doll! -Whoo!
唱洋娃娃 丹尼
Play Baby Doll, Danny!
-唱洋娃娃 -洋娃娃
-Play Baby Doll! -Baby Doll!
洋娃娃 丹尼
Baby Doll, Danny!
洋娃娃
Baby Doll!
-唱洋娃娃 -洋娃娃
-Play Baby Doll, Danny! -Baby Doll!
-唱洋娃娃 丹尼 -唱洋娃娃
-Play Baby Doll, Danny! -Play Baby Doll!
菲尔
Phil.
你能不能
Can you just…
-大家好 -你好 丹尼
-Hello, everybody. -Hi, Danny.
说点不相关的吧
Just working out a little something.
但我知道你们为何而来
But I know what you’re here for.
你们肯定想的是这个
I think you know this one.
嘿 洋娃娃
Hey, baby doll
到底怎么了
What’s going on?
丹尼
Danny!
苏菲
Sophie!
-丹尼·柯林斯 -你来这里干什么
-Danny Collins. -What are you doing here?
哦 听说这里有我们喜欢的演出 然后决定
Well, we heard about the gig and we’re like,
“支持我们的干爹”
“Let’s go support our sugar daddy.”
哦 是啊
Oh, yeah…
我是用你的信♥用♥卡♥买♥♥飞机票的
And I used your credit card for the flight.
希望你不会介意
I hope that’s okay.
怎么了 你有带什么东西吗
What’s up? What do you got on you?
你说什么呢
What do you mean?
快来 快 我说什么
Come on. Come on. What do I mean?
快来 宝贝 他想参加派对了
Come on, babe, he wants to party.
我想尝一口
I wanna taste.
-我明白 我知道 -好的
-I got it all, baby. I got it all. -Okay.
给你 丹尼
Here you go, Danny.
很棒
It’s good.
我炒了那个清理泳池的小伙子和园丁
I fired the pool guy and the gardener.
就是不喜欢他看我的眼神
I really didn’t like the way he looked at me.
-你知道 我决定开始
-You know, I decided to start…
-爷爷
-Grandpa!
-爷爷 -宝贝
-Grandpa? -Honey.
嘿 洋娃娃
Hey, baby doll
到底怎么了
What’s goin’ on?
过来 来
Come here. Come on.
-爸爸 干嘛 -妈妈那里去 乖
-Dad! What you doing? -Go to Mommy. It’s okay.
你在做什么 搞什么鬼
What are you doing? What are you doing?
没做什么啊 我什么都不知道
Wasn’t doing anything. I didn’t know, uh…
我不知道 你好 萨曼莎 你好
I didn’t know… Hi, Samantha. Hi.
这是我朋友索菲 还有她的朋友 吃干饭的
This is my friend Sophie there. And her friend, Busywork.
所以怎么了
So what’s goin’ on?
看上去怎么样
What’s the look?
你就总是针对我 汤姆
You just keep judging me, Tom.
总是批判我 再来啊
You just judge me. Go ahead.
你想怎么说就怎么说
You judge me all you want.
我没事 你最在行那个了
It’s fine, that’s what you’re good at.
等你说完了
And when you’re done,
你就知道 你说得多么的好
you know, being so fucking perfect
那么体面
and honorable,
但你应该跟你妻子说
you should talk to your wife about
你在特拉华州干的好事
what you did in Delaware.
那是什么事 他什么意思 汤姆
What’s that? What’s he mean? Tom?
回到家我再告诉你
I’ll tell you when we get home.
别再他妈的靠近我的家人
Stay the fuck away from my family.
汤姆 我们走
Tom. Let’s go.
再见 小希
Bye, Hope.
走吧 我们离开这鬼地方
Come on, let’s get the fuck out of here.
你是哪位
Who are you?
哦 抱歉打扰 我是客房♥服务
Oh, I’m sorry, I work for the hotel.
哦 好 正好
Oh, good. That’s good.
我们需要些毛巾 你能拿一下吗
We need more towels. Can you do that?
玛丽
Mary!
-还有啤酒 -别 玛丽
-And some beer. -Oh, Mary.
我会给你拿毛巾和啤酒的
I’ll get you some towels and some beer.
玛丽 等等 等等
Mary, wait, wait, wait.
玛丽 别走
Mary, please.
-不是~~~-昨晚你们怎么了
-It’s not… -What happened last night?
这个 你知道~~~
Well, you know…
我只是~~~ 不太对
I just… It wasn’t right, you know?
不是个好时机
It wasn’t the right time.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你那么努力 你的家人也都在那儿
You’ve worked so hard and your whole family was there.
-我知道 -别这样
-I know. -Come on!
只是不能
I just couldn’t…
我没勇气了
I lost my nerve.
哦 也好 你的晚饭也没了
Oh, well, you lost your dinner, too.
好吧
Okay…
你应该唱那首歌♥的 丹尼
You should have played the song, Danny.
你应该哪怕至少唱一遍那首歌♥的
You should have at least played the one fucking song.
保重 杰蜜
Take care, Jamie.
你也是 柯林斯先生
You, too, Mr. Collins.
好好对尼基 他是个好孩子
You be good to Nicky. He’s a good boy.
你也有个漂亮的脸蛋
You got a wonderful face.
-你的那位也不错嘛 柯林斯先生 -噢
-Yours isn’t so bad either, Mr. Collins. -Oh.
看看 我们都要聊上了
Look at that. Now we’re getting patter.
好吧
Okay.
听着 我在此申明
You know, for the record, uh,
来自盖里甘之岛的玛丽·安小姐
Mary Ann from Gilligan’s Island,
她的真实名字叫多恩·维尔斯
her real name was Dawn Wells.
在成名之前 她曾是内华达选美小姐
And she was Miss Nevada before she got famous
但她跟你提鞋都不配
and she couldn’t hold a fucking candle to you.
再见
Bye.
尼克 哦 小尼克
Nicky. Oh, Nicky.
看你多么快乐
What a pleasure it’s been.
我当然快乐了 丹尼
Pleasure’s definitely been all mine, Danny.
我会想你的 我也是
I’m gonna miss you. Gonna miss you.
看看这些
Look at this.
只剩几百块可
Ran out of hundreds.
不要再担心了 走吧
Don’t even worry about it. Come on.
-我跟你说
-I’ll tell you what.
就当是我大出血
I’m in a giving vein today.
快 离开这里吧 你在说什么
Come on, get outta here. What are you talking about?
你要是不喜欢这辆车了
The second you stop appreciating this piece of machinery,
你就把它送人
then you give it to somebody else.
成交
Deal?
成交
Deal.
去吧 孩子
Go ahead, man.
上帝保佑你 丹尼·柯林斯
God bless you, Danny Collins.
彼此彼此
Back at ya.
这车保险是多少
How much does insurance even cost…
管它的 没关系 不在乎
Fuck it, I don’t care. I don’t care.
-小心头 -好的
-Watch your head. -Okay.
好 丹尼
Okay, Danny.
我不想对你说的最后一句话太过难听
I don’t want the last thing I ever said to you to be mean,
但我也不想说什么好听的
but I don’t want to say anything nice.
所以 柯林斯先生
So, Mr. Collins,
我仅代表猫图鹰酒店
on behalf of the Woodcliff Lake Hilton,
感谢你的入住
we’d like to thank you for your stay.
不管你到何处
And we hope that you will make Hilton a home
希望这儿永远是你的家
wherever your travels take you.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!