whenever I find myself…
每当我发现自己…
…knocking people’s hats off,
…把人们的帽子一顶一顶的撞掉时
then I account it high time to get to sea as soon as I can.”
我便认为我已经到了 要尽快赶到海上去的时候了”
Listen up!
注意!
Hold it right there!
站着别动!
Biederman? That’s us.
伯德曼? 是我们
IDs, please.
身份证 对不起
Yeah. Got them right here.
没错 带他们过来
There’s 4 of us.
我们有4个人
Lewis?
刘易斯?
This is my wife Sarah. We have a marriage licence.
这是我妻子莎拉 我们有结婚证
Um, I have it right here.
嗯 找到了在这儿
OK.
OK
All right. Let’s go. Let’s move it out!
好了我们走 出发!
Mom? Sir? My parents are coming, too.
妈妈? 等等 长官 我父母也来了
Wait! The Hotchners.
等等! 哈奇纳
H-O-T-C…
H-O-T-C…
H-N-E-R.
H-N-E-R
It’s not here.
没有
It has to be there.
肯定有
FCD A sent their names to the White House.
FCDA把他们的名字报给了白宫
They’re not there.
没有他们
Check the list again.
再查一下名单
They must be there.
肯定有他们的
Give me your bag, sweetie.
把你的包给我 宝贝儿
They’re not on the list. I’m sorry.
他们不在名单上对不起
Let’s go!
我们走!
Sir! Could you check it one more time?
长官! 你能再查一遍吗?
I put you on the list. They said you’re on the list.
我把你加到名单上 他们说你在名单上
I put them on the list!
莎拉 我确实加了他们的名字!
We’re not on the list.
我们不在名单上
I need the Biedermans on the bus now.
我要伯德曼立刻上车
What? I want to stay.
什么? 我要留下
No, no, no, no!
不 不 不 不!
I need to stay with you!
我要和你在一起!
Sarah! Sarah, you need to go.
莎拉! 莎拉 你必须走
No. I have to stay with you.
不我要和你在一起
I’m not going anywhere without you!
没有你 我哪儿也不去!
Honey, get on the bus!
亲爱的 上车!
Young lady, this bus is moving out.
小姐 车快开了
On the bus! Get on the bus!
上车! 上车!
Chuck, we’ll work it out when we get there.
查克 我们到了那儿就会搞明白了
Jenny? There’s a phone call for you.
杰妮? 有电♥话♥找你
Yes?
是吗?
This is she.
是她
Is Robin Lerner my mother?
罗宾·兰娜是我妈妈?
When?
什么时侯?
Uh, 61.
嗯 61
I’ll come down there then. Thank you.
我这就去那儿 谢谢
Thank you very much.
十分感谢
Jenny, do you want us to do something?
杰妮 你要我们做点什么吗?
You’re too late. I already took care of everything.
你太迟了一切我都处理好了
Come. Inside the car. You’re getting sick. Please.
过来 上车你要生病的好吗
I want to talk to you.
我想跟你说
Please, come.
好吗 过来
I don’t give a shit.
我不在乎
Go home and tell it to Chloe.
回家 跟克洛伊说吧
I can’t. She left me.
我不能她离开我了
She’s with her mother. They both got scared.
她和她妈妈在一起 她们都很恐惧
Come. I want to talk to you.
过来 我想跟你说
I need you.
我需要你
How does it feel?
你感觉如何?
I feel like an orphan.
我感觉像个孤儿
Jenny! Jenny!
杰妮! 杰妮!
Stop.
别走
Welcome to the ARK. I’m section leader for Orange 254.
欢迎来到”方舟” 我是负责第254号♥橙区领队
That’s where you’ll be calling home the next 2 years.
这里就是你们接下来两年要称为家的地方
So gather your things and follow me to the orientation gallery.
拿好你的东西跟着我到定向走廊
If you have been designated as a civilian section officer,
如果你已被任命为平民的区域指挥
report to section Red 116 upon entering.
到第116号♥红区报到注册
Once again, if you have been designated as a civilian section officer,
重复一遍 如果你已被任命为平民的区域指挥
report to section Red 116 upon entering.
到第116号♥红区报到注册
Leo…
雷欧…
I’m not coming.
我不去了
Leo, come with us right now.
雷欧 快和我们一起走
I have to go back for Sarah.
我要回去找莎拉
Leo…
雷欧…
Mom, I’m going.
妈妈 我走了
Don, what are you doing?
道恩 你干什么?
Giving him something to trade, that’s what I’m doing.
给他些东西以备不时之需 这就是我正在做的
I want you to take this.
我要你拿着这个
Dad, that’s enough.
爸爸 够了
Goddam it.
他妈的
You take care of yourself, OK?
照顾好自己 OK?
I’m gonna make it.
我能搞定的
What about Entrekin?
恩切肯怎样?
I don’t know. He hasn’t returned my call in 2 weeks.
我不知道他两个星期都没有回我电♥话♥了
Excuse me, Jenny? Yeah?
对不起 杰妮? 什么事?
Your father’s here.
你父亲来了
Hello.
你好
Hello.
你好
I can’t stay long. I’m leaving the city,
我不能待太久 我准备离开这个城市
but I wanted to show you something.
我要给你看些东西
I wanted to show you that you’re not an orphan.
我要告诉你你并不是个孤儿
I have proof that you’re not an orphan.
我有证据证明你不是孤儿
Here.
这里
Look.
你看
Where’s Mom?
妈妈在哪儿?
Behind the camera.
照相机后面
She took this?
这是她照的?
Mm-hmm.

And this one, too.
这张也是
She was such an artist, don’t you think so?
她是个艺术家 难道你不这样认为吗?
You don’t remember when we take them, hmm?
你不记得何时我们拍了这些相片了吗?
I’m 5 years old. How would I remember that?
那时我才五岁怎会记得?
Some people do remember when they were 5 years old.
有些人就记得五岁时的事
It was such a beautiful day.
那天真漂亮
All alone on the beach.
海滩上的一切都显的孤零零的
And, of course, she would have been in the picture,
当然 她应该在相片中
but there was no one else to hold the camera,
但那样就没有人照相了
and… she insisted.
并且… 她坚持要拍我们
You know how she is.
你知道她的为人
How she was.
她是怎样的人
Jenny.
杰妮
It was such a good day for all of us.
那是多么美好的一天
Don’t you remember?
你不记得吗?
Keep them.
留着它们吧
Goodbye.
再见
We have now confirmed the launch
现在我们批准发射所有部署在
of all the Titan missiles from their positions in North Dakota and Wyoming.
北达科他州和怀俄明州的泰坦导弹
The comets are now approximately 14 hours
现在彗星距离
outside of Earth’s atmosphere,
地球大气层约14小时
and we are told it should take these missiles
我们被告知这些导弹
less than 20 minutes to reach their target.
将在20分钟内到达目标
OK, here’s what we’re looking at.
OK, 这是我们密切关注的
All of the Titans have been launched.
所有泰坦导弹已经发射
We still won’t know if they’ve made a difference.
我们尚不知道导弹造成了什么不同
The comets have to travel for a while
在雷达跟踪站能够判断
before the radar tracking stations can see
彗星是否已经被推到
if they’ve been pushed to a safe course
一个掠过地球的安全轨道之前

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!