Come on, come on.
快点 快点
How’s my time?
我还有多少时间?
23:57.
23分57秒
Another 6 minutes, they won’t have time to get back to us.
再过6分钟 他们就没有时间赶回来了
Blow the tethers. Let’s go get ’em.
切断缆绳我们去接他们
If we go after them,
若去
we may not have enough fuel to get off the surface.
我们可能就没有足够的燃料飞离彗星了
Blow the goddam tethers.
切断该死的缆绳
Mole 3 at depth.
3号♥”鼹鼠”到达指定深度
We’re heading your way, Oren.
我们过去了 欧瑞
Calculate exactly how much prop we need
精确计算我们需要多少动力才能
to get off this rock.
飞离这块岩石
We’ll shut it down when we hit it.
降落后就关机
Will do.
照做
It opens up into a cave down here.
它钻到这儿了
Mole got jammed against the side.
鼹鼠旁边卡住了
OK, Fish, team 2 at location 4.
OK 菲什 2对在4号♥位置
Give me your hand.
把你的手给我
What the hell happened?
发生了什么鬼蛋事情?
I don’t know. I don’t know.
我不知道我不知道
Everything was going great,
每件事都越发棘手
and we got jammed up at 75 feet.
我们在75英尺卡住了
OK, hold up.
OK 控制住
All right, try backing it up.
好了 试试往回拉
Roger that.
收到
That’s it. A little more.
到了 再多点
Shut it down.
关机
No, they always put extra in these tanks.
不 他们总是会往燃料箱中多加一些燃料
Fish, shut it down.
菲什 关机
OK.
OK
Come on, you bastard! Come on! Time!
快点 你♥他♥妈♥的! 快点! 时间!
1:02.
还剩1分02秒
Figured we’d better pick you kids up after school.
伙计们 放学了 我们来接你们了
Check your 6, 100 yards.
看你的6点钟方向 100码
I think we’d better hurry, boys.
我想 我们要快点 伙计们
All right, it’s going! It’s going!
好了 它动了! 它动了!
Mole’s at 125 feet.
“鼹鼠”在125英尺深
The sun’s rising behind you. It’s coming up fast.
太阳正在你身后升起 它来的很快
Face shields down!
拉下面罩!
Oh, Christ!
哦 上帝!
Get the hell out of there!
赶快离开这鬼地方!
Aah!
啊!
Oren, get your visor down.
欧瑞 拉下你的护目镜
Get your visor down!
拉下护目镜!
Oh! My eyes!
呀! 我的眼睛!
Ohh!
呀!
All right, we got him.
很好 我们抓住他了
Oh, God! My eyes!
哦 天哪! 我的眼睛!
Oh, God, we’re losing one.
哦 上帝 我们失去一名船员
He’s got escape velocity. 1,000 feet and climbing.
他达到了逃逸速度 1000英尺 还继续升高
Aah!
哎!
Mark, Mikhail, get the hell out of there!
米克 米凯尔 赶快离开这鬼地方!
Firing primary thrusters.
主推进器点火
Payload doors still open.
荷载舱门仍开着
Close ’em as we go.
关上 我们走
Tanner, Over Speaker: Houston, all moles are at depth.
泰纳 通过扬声器: 休斯顿 全部”鼹鼠”到达指定深度
Nukes hot and ready.
核武准备就绪
We lost Partenza to explosive outgassing.
由于爆♥炸♥性排气 我们失去了帕特兹
And Monash is injured.
并且 莫纳什也受伤了
We have to go get Gus.
我们要回去找格斯
There’s no time for that.
没有时间了
Repressurize the cargo bay.
货舱再增压
He’s going to die out there!
他正在那里死去!
We can still find him. He has a beacon.
我们能找到他 他有烟火
I don’t have time to argue with you.
我没有时间与你争辩
Just sit down and be quiet.
请坐下 保持安静
Turn on the fuckin’ locator!
打开他妈的定♥位♥器♥!
We’ve used most of our propellant to get us out of the coma.
为了离开彗星我们已经用了大部分的喷气燃料
We can’t just leave him. We have to go back!
我们不能丢下他我们要回去!
If we go back for Gus, we all die.
若我们去找格斯 我们都会死
We can’t just leave him in space!
我们不能把他留在太空!
Sit down, Mick. Sit down.
坐下 米克 坐下
It’s OK.
没事儿
The “Messiah” has safely lifted off the comet.
“弥赛亚”号♥成功地飞离彗星
But sadly, Gus Partenza has been lost.
不幸的是 我们失去了格斯·帕特兹
Gus Partenza, a native of Harrisburg, Pennsylvania,
格斯·帕特兹 宾州哈里斯堡人
and graduate of Carnegie-Mellon University,
卡内基-梅隆大学毕业
joined the NASA Space Programme
在杜克大学完成医学训练后不久就
shortly after completing his medical training
加入国家航♥空♥和宇宙航行局
at Duke University.
太空计划
Dr Partenza was selected specifically for this mission,
帕特兹博士被特别选中参与这次任务
not only for his medical expertise,
不仅是因为他的医学专长
but also for his dedication to the advancement of space technology.
更因为他对太空技术的进步做出的贡献
Yeah.
是的
With the loss of Dr Gus Partenza
因为格斯·帕特兹博士的逝去
and with Oren Monash injured,
和欧瑞·莫纳什的受伤
Captain Spurgeon Tanner is now in charge of the mission.
现在 斯培根·泰纳队长负责此次任务
The “Messiah” has successfully docked with the Orion-powered boosters
“弥赛亚”在猎户动力推进器的帮助下成功对接
and is now prepared to detonate the bombs planted on Wolf-Biederman.
并准备引爆埋入沃尔夫-伯德曼的炸♥弹♥
The “Messiah’s” exterior-mounted camera will show us the detonation,
“弥赛亚”的外置相机会给我们显示爆♥炸♥实况
but not before being temporarily blocked out
但我们无法准时看到
by the nuclear blast.
原♥子♥弹♥爆♥炸♥的情况
Once again, let me remind you, there is a 20-second delay,
再次提醒您 会有20秒的延迟
so when the picture comes back to us,
因此 当画面传回来时
the comet should already have been knocked off its present course.
彗星应该已经被击离现在的轨道了
Prepare to remove safeties and fire.
准备除去保险并开火
Safeties removed.
保险去除
Weapons armed.
武器就绪
3, 2, 1…
3 2 1…
Now.
现在
So now we’re just waiting for the picture to come back.
现在 我们只能等待画面传回
Decompression in area 6.
6区减压
Mick!
米克!
I’ll get the halon!
我去拿海龙!
Aah!
哎!
Yes. I’m still here.
是 我仍在这儿
We’re live in 10 seconds.
十秒后就开始
Cue the president.
总统特写
Mr President, 5, 4, 3…
总统先生 5 4 3…
Hello, America.
美国人♥民♥ 你们好
It is my unhappy duty to report to you
很遗憾地向你们报告
that the “Messiah” has failed.
“弥赛亚”号♥任务失败了
This computer-enhanced radar image from Houston
来自休斯顿的计算机增强雷达图像
shows how the detonation succeeded,
显示爆♥炸♥成功了
however, did not destroy the comet.
然而 并没有摧毁彗星
There are now 2 pieces… one 6 miles wide,
彗星分为了2块… 一块宽6英里
the other, a mile and a half.
另一块 1.5英里
Both are still on a path towards Earth.
它们仍然冲向地球
We’ve lost communication with the “Messiah” spacecraft,
我们与”弥赛亚”号♥飞船失去了联络
although we continue to track it visually.
尽管我们仍在对它进行视觉跟踪
We don’t know how many are alive.
我们不知道有多少人还活着
We don’t know their condition.
不知道他们目前的状况
Now, we have to make some decisions together.
现在 我们必须一起作些决定
What do we do?
我们如何应对?
You have a choice. We have a choice…
你要选择 我们也要选择…
Right now.
现在
Ever since the comet was discovered,
自从彗星被发现起
we’ve been hoping and working for the best,
我们一直在为最好的结果做希望和努力
but we’ve also been planning for the worst.
但我们也为最坏的结果做了计划
Our strategy has been twofold.
我们的策略是双重的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!