that’ll bypass the Earth.
彗星还要运动一会儿
So, one more time we have to wait.
那么 我们还要再等一会儿
Are we on?
我们在线吗?
We’re on, Mr President.
在线 总统先生
Our missiles have failed.
我们的任务失败了
The comets are still headed for Earth…
彗星仍旧冲向地球…
and there’s nothing we can do to stop them.
我们已经无能为力
So, this is it.
事实如此 就是这样
If the world does go on…
如果世界依然继续…
it will not go on for everyone.
并不意味对每个人都将继续
We have now been able to calculate
我们已经能够计算出
the comets’ final trajectories,
彗星的最终轨迹
and we have determined where they’re going to strike.
我们已经确定它们会撞击在哪里
The smaller of the 2 comets, Biederman, will hit first,
2颗彗星中较小的那一颗 伯德曼 将首先
somewhere along the Atlantic Seaboard
撞击在大西洋海岸某处
probably in the waters off the coast of Cape Hatteras
大概在哈特拉斯角沿岸附近水域
in just under 12 hours at 4:35 p.m. Eastern daylight time.
只剩12小时了 撞击时间为东部时间下午4:35
The impact of the comet is going to be…
彗星的撞击会是…
Well, disastrous.
嗯 灾难性的
There will be a very large tidal wave
海啸会快速的
moving quickly through the Atlantic Ocean.
横扫大西洋
It will be 100 feet high,
它高达100英尺
travelling at 1,100 miles an hour.
以每小时1,100英里的速度推进
That’s faster than the speed of sound.
快过声速
As it reaches shallow water, it’s going to slow down,
当海啸抵达浅水域时 速度会减慢
but the wave height,
但高度
depending on the depth of the shelf off the coast,
根据各处大♥陆♥架的不同深度
will be anywhere from 1,000 to 3,500 feet high.
将高达1,000到3,500英尺不等
Where the land is flat,
在地势平坦的陆地
the wave will wash inland 600 to 700 miles.
海啸会直达内陆600到700英里
The wave will hit our nation’s capital 40 minutes after impact.
撞击40分钟后 海啸就会袭击我们的首都
New York City, Boston, Atlanta, Philadelphia…
纽约城 波士顿 亚特兰大 费城…
all will be destroyed.
都将毁于一旦
If you have any means of getting away from the path of this wave,
不管你用什么方法躲避海啸
leave now.
现在就走
The impact of the larger comet
更大一颗彗星的撞击
will be nothing less than an extinction-level event.
无与伦比 它将是灭绝性的
It will strike land in Western Canada
它将在伯特曼撞击3小时后
3 hours after Biederman.
撞击在加拿大西部
Within a week,
一个星期内
the skies will be dark with dust from the impact
由于撞击 尘沙蔽日 天空将是一片漆黑
and they will stay dark for 2 years.
2年内还会是一片昏暗
All plant life will be dead within…
所有植物…
4 weeks.
将在4周内死亡
Animal life within…
动物…
a few months.
几个月
So that’s it.
就是这样的情景
Good luck to us all.
祝大家好运
Could I bother everyone for a minute?
我能打扰各位一分钟吗?
Let’s take a look at the big one.
我们看看那颗大的
Now, the outgassing has created a vent
现在 排气作用给彗星开了一个口
a half mile wide and at least 2 miles deep.
有半英里宽 至少2英里深
Comet gets closer to the sun, sun melts the ice,
彗星越靠近太阳 太阳就会溶化彗星上的冰
ice turns to steam, we get a big hole, OK?
冰就变成了蒸汽 我们找到了一个大洞 OK?
So, how many nukes do we have left in the back?
那么 后舱还有多少核弹?
4.
4颗
If we can get the remaining bombs in that vent,
如果我们能把余下的核弹弄到那个洞中
there shouldn’t be anything left bigger than a suitcase.
剩下的就不比手提箱大多少了
We can’t do anything about the little one,
我们对小的那颗无能为力
but it just might give them a chance.
但它只是给了他们一个机会
Without the arming codes,
没有激活密♥码♥
we’re going to have to wait to set the bomb timers
我们将不得不推迟设置核弹的定时器
until we get closer to Earth to raise Houston.
直到我们距离地球更近些来呼叫休斯顿
We may not have enough life support left
我们没有剩下足够的生命维持背包
to get back into the cargo bay for the nukes,
去货舱取核弹
much less to go down to the comet.
深入彗星后就更少了
We sure as hell don’t have enough propellant left
我们还非常确信”弥赛亚”也没有剩下
in the “Messiah” to manoeuvre with.
足够的推进物来进行机动操作了
How are we supposed to get back off the surface
一旦我们飞到那儿
once we’ve gotten down there?
我们怎样才能飞离它?
We don’t.
我们不
Well, look at the bright side.
好了 看看光明的一面
We’ll all have high schools named after us.
我们都将拥有以我们的名字命名的高中
Houston, this is “Messiah”.
休斯顿 这里是”弥赛亚”
Houston, this is “Messiah”.
休斯顿 这里是”弥赛亚”
Nice of you to call, Messiah.
听到你们太好了 “弥赛亚”
We were beginning to wonder
我们开始惊讶
what you were doing up there.
你们正在上面做些什么
Admiring the view, Houston.
赞美风景 休斯顿
Fish, is that you?
菲什 是你吗?
Yep. We don’t have time to talk, Houston.
是我们没有时间交谈 休斯顿
There’s nothing we can do about the smaller one,
对那颗小的 我们无能为力
but we do have a plan.
但我们的确有了一个计划
We need the arming codes for the last 4 nukes.
我们需要最后4颗核弹的激活密♥码♥
Arming codes? What the hell for?
激活密♥码♥? 要干什么用?
We can do or we can teach. What’s your pleasure?
我们有我们的方法 高兴吧?
Get the arming codes! Get the goddam codes!
快拿激活密♥码♥! 快拿该死的密♥码♥!
We have one helicopter. Holds 7 people.
我们有一架直升飞机 可载7人
We can ferry 6 people to high ground in West Virginia
我们能送6个人到西维吉尼亚的高地
and take Jenny to the ARK.
送杰妮到”方舟”
Short stick goes.
短签可以走
I thought it was women and children first.
我想女士和小孩优先
If you get the short one, you can give up your seat.
若你抽到短的 你可以放弃你的位子
Thank God.
感谢上帝
Well, that makes sense.
哦 真是刺♥激♥
I got a stick. I got a stick.
我有一只签 我有一只签
I’m sorry, Beth.
对不起 贝丝
OK, honey, here we go.
OK 亲爱的 我们走
Let’s go now.
现在就走
Beth…
贝丝…
There’s always the road. We’ll be OK.
总会有路的 我们不会有事
Come on. Ah, that’s my girl.
过来啊哈 这是我的女儿
OK, that’s it.
OK 就这样了
Sarah!
莎拉!
Sarah!
莎拉!
Where’s that key?
那把钥匙在哪儿?
Where’s the key?
钥匙在哪儿?
Come on! Hurry up! Come on!
快点! 快点! 快点!
No, wait.
不 等等
What are you doing?!
你在干什么?!
We have to go now. Come on! Come on!
我们现在必须走 快点! 快点!
Beth, what are you doing?
贝丝 你在干什么?
The road was so crowded. We weren’t gonna make it.
路上太拥挤了 我们出不去的
I thought if the wave comes, we should be here
我想若是浪来了 我们还是在这儿吧
because she likes it here.
因为她喜欢这里
And we’re on the 15th floor, so maybe we’ll be OK.
我们在15楼 或许没事儿
Say goodbye to Jenny… What are you doing?!
向杰妮再见… 你在干什么呀?!
Move! Come on! Go!
走! 快点! 走!
Jenny! Oh, my God! Caitlin!
杰妮! 哦! 上帝! 凯特琳!
Come on! Caitlin! Catie!
快点! 凯特琳! 凯蒂!
Come on! Faster! Faster!
快点! 快! 快!
No! No!
不! 不!
Come on! Let’s go!
快点! 我们走!
Hang on. No room for this!
坚持 这东西没地方!
She’s going with you!
她和你一起走!
You’re taking my seat!
你座我的位子!
Come on!
快点!
Go! Go!
走! 走!
Jenny, thank you!
杰妮 谢谢你!
Get her in there!
让她上去!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!