I’m freezing all wages, all prices.
我正在限定工资 物价
What a bottle of water cost you yesterday…
昨天一瓶水使你花费多少…
it will cost you tomorrow.
明天还是多少
Now we’ll take a few questions.
现在 可以提问
Mr President!
总统先生!
Ms Lerner.
兰娜女士
Ahem.
啊呵
Ahem. Uh, Jenny Lerner, M… MSNBC.
啊呵哦 杰妮·兰娜 M… MSNBC记者
Jenny Lerner?
杰妮·兰娜?
Son of a bitch.
婊♥子♥养♥的♥
Um, Mr President,
哦 总统先生
why wasn’t this announcement made sooner?
为什么这项声明不早些?
Well, until we knew we could build the rocket
嗯 直到我们知道我们能建造火箭
and the comet could be intercepted,
知道彗星能被拦截前
we saw no reason to alarm the planet.
我们看不到发出彗星警告的理由
Sir! Mr President!
先生! 总统先生!
Do you have another question, Ms Lerner?
你还有另一个问题吗 兰娜女士?
Yeah. Um…
有嗯…
Is… Is there a connection between the comet
在彗星和召回
and the recall of American troops from abroad?
美国海外军队之间有有联♥系♥吗?
Our fighting men and women are coming home
我们的军队正在回国
because we felt it prudent,
因为出于对国内安全的关注
in light of domestic security concerns,
我们觉得这是谨慎的
to have them available.
他们大有用处
Although I certainly hope we don’t need to use them.
当然 我希望不必动用他们
Next question.
下一个问题
Mr President!
总统先生!
Actually, Mr President,
实际上 总统先生
if… just one final question, sir. Um…
如果…最后一个问题 先生嗯…
MSNBC has learned that Secretary Rittenhouse
MSNBC已经了解到部长瑞特豪斯离职
did not leave for the reasons announced by your administration.
并非由于内阁所声称的原因
In fact, isn’t it true, sir,
事实上 不是真的吧 先生
that not everyone in your administration
内阁里不是每个人都深信
is convinced that the “Messiah” will save us?
“弥赛亚”能挽救我们?
Secretary Rittenhouse served his country with full devotion.
瑞特豪斯部长为他的国家倾尽热情
He resigned for personal reasons.
他是由于个人原因辞职的
Now, I can promise you this, Ms Lerner, all of you,
现在 我可以向你保证 兰娜女士 还有你们
everyone in this room and everyone listening to my voice,
这间屋子的每一个人 和正在听我讲话的每一个人
that at some point over the next 10 months,
再过10个月 在某个时刻
all of us will entertain our worst fears and concerns.
我们大家都要经历最坏的恐惧和担忧
But I can also promise you this.
但是 我也向你们保证
Life will go on.
生活会继续
We will prevail.
我们终将胜利
Mr President! Please!
总统先生! 拜托!
Sally.
萨利
Sir, what is the comet’s name?
先生 彗星的名字叫什么?
The 2 scientists who found the comet
2名发现彗星的科学家从天文台奔出
were killed in a car crash
警告这个世界
while racing from their observatory to alert the world.
不幸遇车祸身亡
So we named it for them.
因此 我们以他们的名字命名这颗彗星
Wolf-Biederman.
沃尔夫-伯德曼
Leo Biederman, they said it again.
雷欧·伯德曼 他们再次提到他
Shh!
嘘!
Leo, is he talking about you?
雷欧 他是在说你吗?
He is, isn’t he?
是 不是?
Can you get that, please?
你能接下电♥话♥吗?
Janie, get the door.
贾妮 开门
Well, we have the technology to build the ship.
嗯 我们有技术建造飞船
They have the technology to make it go.
他们有技术使之运转
There’s someone at the door for you, Leo.
有人在门口找你 雷欧
You’ve been watching live coverage
你们正在见识
of President Tom Beck…
汤姆·贝克总统的勇气…
I can’t believe this. This is so weird.
真不敢相信真是不可思议
Dr Wolf from Astronomy Club?
来自天文学俱乐部的沃尔夫博士?
Yeah, I guess so.
是耶 我猜是
I think it’s really neat.
我想这真的不错
Nobody on our block
我们社区以前没有人发现
discovered the world was gonna end before.
世界快走到了尽头
He’s still very much alive.
他还很好的活着
He’s still alive, everyone.
各位 他还活着
He’s right here, and he’s still alive.
他就在那儿 他还活着
OK?
OK?
Hey, Leo, cool!
你好 雷欧, 真酷!
As far as we know,
事情是这样的,
what happened was that Doctor Wolf
沃尔夫博士看到了
saw the comet in my photograph,
我相片上的彗星
so he shared the discovery with me,
他就与我分享了这个发现
and then he was killed in that crash
随后 他在那次车祸中遇难
and everything got mixed up in Washington,
所有事情在华盛顿混作一团
so the president thought I was dead, too.
所以 总统认为我也死了
Leo! Leo!
雷欧! 雷欧!
Jasmine.
杰茜明
How does it feel having your name on it?
你的名字命名彗星 你感觉如何?
I don’t want anyone to think
我不想任何人认为
that I’m trying to take something away from Dr Wolf,
我”偷”了沃尔夫博士什么东西
because I’m not, but it’s kind of cool.
因为我没有 但确实感觉很酷
Leo! Leo!
雷欧! 雷欧!
Jason.
杰森
You know, you’re gonna have sex a lot more now
你知道 比起我们班上的其他人
than anyone else in our class.
你现在可以搞很多女孩了
Don’t listen. Don’t.
别听 别听
Really?
真的?
Thank you for your sexual insight, Mr Thurman.
谢谢你的性感洞察 瑟曼先生
You can sit down now.
请坐下
Famous people always get sex, Mr Perry.
名人总能到处搞 佩里先生
That’s the main reason it’s good to be famous.
这就是要成为名人的主要原因
Fruit… a reactor, bottle… a rocket, OK?
水果…反应堆 瓶子…火箭 OK?
A nuclear reactor in space?
一个太空核反应堆?
Yes.
是的
Isn’t that dangerous?
那不危险吧?
No, no, no. This is all Russian design.
很好 全是俄♥罗♥斯♥设计
Russian science.
俄♥罗♥斯♥的科学
Uh, the same people who designed Chernobyl.
哦 就是设计切尔诺贝利的人
Chernobyl?
切尔诺贝利?
Chernobyl almost worked.
切尔诺贝利几乎运转了
Fly me to the moon
带我飞向月球
So what happens after you plant the bomb?
你将炸♥弹♥埋好后会发生什么呢?
Well, we have 7 hours.
我们有7个小时
We’re gonna put the bombs inside the comet.
我们把核弹放在彗星内部
I’m gonna follow these two.
我会跟从这两位
I don’t trust that combination.
我不信任密♥码♥
After 7 hours, the 14-hour rotational cycle
7小时后 彗星的14小时自转
of the comet spins.
周期就会翻转
We’re gonna get married.
我们准备结婚
God knows I want to marry you,
上帝都知道我想娶你
but the day I get back,
等到我回来的那一天
the last thing I’m gonna do is step inside of a church.
我想做的最后一件事就是步入教堂
I don’t do churches well.
尽管我礼拜做的不好
‘Cause there’s only 7 hours of darkness.
因为只有7个小时的黑暗期
Then the sun starts hitting the surface of the planet…
随后 太阳开始照射星体表面…
These are your orders.
这些是你的指令
Upon first entering Earth’s atmosphere,
一旦首次进入地球大气层
proceed immediately up the exterior of the mother ship.
必须立刻到达母船身上
When the sun hits the surface,
当太阳照射星体表面
there’s gonna be explosive outgassings
就会有爆♥炸♥性气体溢出
that are very dangerous…
那会很危险…
Gus, he’s 7.
格斯 他才七岁
Brittany.
布列塔尼
You boys were, what,
当我飞向月球的时候
4 and 6 when I went to the moon?
你们俩个多大 4岁和6岁?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!