现在情况好了很多, 是吗?
Well, that works a little better than a buckket now,
是的
((Laughs) Yes.
你觉得索纳多参加比赛要 付出多大的代价?
How much will you bet on Sonador to win the Classic?
她会赢吗?
Don’t you think.she can win?
嗯. 你觉得她会赢
– Well… – You gotta think.she can win.
你认为她赢得比赛会受到哪些伤害?
What’s the harm in thinking she can win?
说“我认为她会赢”
Say “l think.she can win.”
我认为她会赢
I think she can win.
很好
Good.
她需要你这样说
She needs to hear you say that.
我很想看到你和他们比赛的样子
I would like to see you run against those boys.
我现在准备宣布?
CHAlRMAN: May I have your attention. please?
参加“育马者杯经典大赛”的名单
As chairman of the Breeders’ Cup, I am proud to announce
第22届“育马者杯经典大赛”
the field for the 22nd running of the Breeders’ Cup Classic.
参赛者的名单是
We start in alphabetical order.
“AP飞翔者”
AP Flyer.
“阿耳忒斯”
Argus.
“自行车手”
Bicycleman.
“必娇客”
Bijoco.
“巴拉茨主管”
Chief Balaz.
“航♥班♥旅行者”
Full Of Flight.
“戈拉丝男孩”
Goliath’s Boy.
“杜克”
Grand Duke.
“艾肯多特”
Icondoit.
“房♥间里的人”
In The Rooms.
“诺德鼬鼠”
Note’s Weasel.
“袋鼠”
On The Hops.
最后两个名额是
And our last two runners are…
“两倍追风者”
..Point Twice…

and…
索纳多
Sonador.

– (.Screams) Y es! – (.(Applause)
不要
BALON: NO.
太棒了
No. I gave it away.
你太棒了
MANNY: You gave it away!
真的不敢相信
You don’t even Know the joke.
我真的不敢相信那是真的
I can’t believe I just did that.
我太激动了
Well, I had to see it for myself.
真是不可思议
It’s amazing.
太好了
Well, it’s good to see the…
克雷做的不错
..the Cranes all in one spot.
帕普 克雷真厉害
Pop Crane. The famous Pop Crane.
晚上好, 伙计们
Evening, fellas.
有什么事吗?
How can we help You?
你们必须问问自 己
Well, you have to ask..yourselves…
你们需要花费多少钱
..how much it’s worth to you…
才能让这个
to have this broken filly
跛脚的家伙完成比赛
finish 1 4th in a field of 1 4.
你们真的愿意花那么多钱买♥♥个难堪
How much you really want to embarrass yourselves.
因为我们都知道这匹马不适合参赛
Because we all Know that this horse has got no business in that race.
本, 我
Ben, l…
我觉得我们之间发生了 一些不愉快的事
I feel bad about what happened between us.
不, 没有, 真的
No, look…, honestly, I do.
我想补偿你
And I’d like to make it right.
我会给你
I’ll give you…
20000美金
..oh, 20,000 in cash for her.
20000?
20 grand?
是的
Yeah.
让我想想, 曼尼, 1000给你
Let’s see, Manny, that’s $1,000 for you.
1000给你, 拜伦. 哦
– $1,000 for you, Balon. – Whoo!
1000?
MANNY: A whOle 1,000 fOr me?
我想这可以吃几顿好的了, 嗯?
I guess I could get me a couple of steak… dinners now, huh?
弄点葡萄酒, 弄点鸭子
Maybe some wine, maybe some tube sockks.
我也可以得1000美金?
BALON: $1,000 fOr me, tOO?
我可以买♥♥好几件上好的内衣了
I could buy me a thousand pair of dollar underwears.
我的股份是8000
Wait, my share’s about eight grand.
我还可以投资一点
I’ve only got 20 invested. Where do I sign?
(Manny and Balon laugh)
$40,000.
好吗?
All right?
把名额让出来
I brought my guys and a trailer with me.
你可以得到这些
So your luck…is changing.
我知道你需要这些钱
I Know what you paid for that horse.
怎么样?
Are we done here?
不是我的马, 埃莱特
Not my horse, Everett.

Hm?
你觉得呢, 宝贝
Well, what do you say, honey?
我不会卖♥♥
I’m not selling her.
我换个口袋好吗? 你听着
OK, I found my other pockket. All right? And you listen to me.
这是你的最后一次机会
This is your last chance.
这是一张1♥0♥0♥0♥0♥0美金的支票
I have a certified cheque for $1 00,000.
你可以拿着, 你♥爸♥爸还可以得到 一份新的工作
And if you take this offer. I’ll give your dad his job back.
我真不敢相信
I can’t believe it.
克雷家族盈利不小
The Cranes have finally won one.
爸爸?
Dad?
如果是我
If it was me…
我会让他带着他的钱滚出这个农庄
..I’d tell him to take his money and his empty trailer and get the hell off our farm.
但是
But…
那只是我的想法
that’s just me.
你还有戈拉丝男孩参加比赛?
You’re running the big colt Goliath’s Boy in the Classic?
戈拉丝男孩是最棒的
That’s right. Goliath’s Boy is the favourite.
如果他赢得了比赛, 他是我获奖的第匹马
And when he wins the Cup, it’ll be my fifth horse of the year.
你觉得戈拉丝男孩会喜欢 桑娅的屁♥股♥吗?
Do you think..Goliath’s Boy remembers what Sonya’s butt looks like?
为什么?
Why?
因为他会在比赛那天看到她的屁♥股♥
Because it’s all he’s gonna be seeing of her on race day.
((Laughs)
好孩子
MANNY: That’s a good one. kid.
你自 己享用吧
PALMER:. Suit yourself.
爸爸
Dad.
怎么样?
Any luck?
这次比赛我找不到赞助商, 帕普
I can’t find a sponsor for this race, Pop.
没有人想给她一个机会
Nobody wants to take a chance on her.
我能想起的人我都联♥系♥了
Called everybody I can think… of.
你见过跟马在一起有 这么快乐的孩子吗?
BEN: You ever seen a kid so happy with a horse?
是的. 我见过
Y eah. I have.
拾起来
CALE: Pick it up.
快点
Come on.
拾起来, 真棒
Pick it up. Good girl.
还有其他比赛, 亲爱的, 参加也不需要那么多钱
There’s other races, darling, that don’t cost so much to enter.
Whoo!
三个星期我丢掉了15英镑
I’ve lost 1 5 pounds in three weeks.
你应该停止训练
You should stop training.
我们没有钱参赛
We don’t have the money to run.
冲着布里德杯的告诉他们 我们不参加比赛
Going down to the Breeders’ Cup to tell them we’re dropping out of the race.
OOh.
我昨夜做了个梦, 凯丽
I had a dream last night, Cale.
我骑在马上
I was on a…horse.
一匹快马
A fast horse.
那马和我
That horse and me…
哦!我们象天使一般飞翔
Ooh! We were flying like angels.
结局呢?
How’d it end?
我醒来了 也不饿了
I woke up and mY hunger was gone.
是上帝告诉我再参赛
It was God telling me to race again.
谢谢, 凯丽
Thank you. Cale.
上帝保佑你
May God bless you.
没有人想过我们会进入
Nobody ever thought we’d get in.
不, 他们没有, 但是你可以
No, they didn’t. But you did it.
凯丽. 帕普. 来
Cale. Pop. Come on.
上车
Get in the truck…..
来, 走
Come on, Iet’s go.
好主意, 爸爸
Great idea, Dad.
哇, 他说他已经跟我们说过
Whoa, whoa, he said he’d talk to us.
-你说什么? 我没有 是你

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!