好的. 喂
– All right, here we go. – Hello.

Hello.
我要感谢你们
I want to thank… everyone for coming.
我要让索纳多参加比赛, 我知道她能赢
And I’ve scouted all of Sonador’s possible races and I’ve pickked one I Know she can win.
真的?
LlL: RReally?
这难道不好吗? 什么时候比赛?
– lsn’t that good? – And when is this race?
10月29日, 周六
Saturday, OOcctober 29th.
找到了最好的骑手
Gotten the best jockkey.
他就是曼诺林. 瓦拉塔
His name is Manolin Vallarta.
等等, 我叫曼诺林. 瓦拉塔
Wait, I’m Manolin Vallarta.
不错的主意
LlL: Great idea.
你告诉我你是最棒的, 我相信你
You told me you were the greatest jockkey in the world, and I believe you.
((Laughs)
谢谢, 凯丽, 但是我还没做好准备
Thank..you, Cale. Thank..you, but I can’t. I’m not ready.
我是
I’m…
“太多脂肪了, 我要瘦一点, 对吗”
“Fat and I got to slim down.” Right, Manny?
10月29日也是 “育马者杯经典大赛” , 对吗?
The 29th of OOcctober is the same day as the Breeders’ Cup Championship, isn’t it?
最大的赛事
Biggest day in racing.
“育马者杯经典大赛” , 值一千四百万?
The Breeders’ Cup is, what, eight races worth $1 4 million?
我不认为你会在那天参加 其他的赛事
I don’t think..you want to run in any race on the same day as the Breeders’ Cup.
你说的对, 我们不应该在 “育马者杯经典大赛”的时候去参加 其他赛事
You’re right. We shouldn’t run in any race the same day as the Breeders’ Cup.
所以, 我们会参加 “育马者杯经典大赛”
That’s why we’re gonna run in… the Breeders’ Cup.

– Whoa-ho! – ((Lil laughs)
真是有潜力
That’s ambitious.
亲爱的, “育马者杯经典大赛” 不适合你
You can’t just show up with your horse at the Breeders’ Cup, honey, and say,
“我想参加经典的比赛”, 但是不是这样的状态下
“l want to run in the Classic.” It doesn’t work.that way.
如果我们参加, 肯定会取得好结果
Be nice if it did.
你知道过程吗?
Do you Know what the selecction process is?
有14匹马
Er, 1 4 horses.
先要淘汰7匹, 是吗, 我也不太清楚
First seven are graded stakes wins, points, I don’t Know.
最好的7匹
Last seven are…
不, 我真的不知道
No. No, I don’t, really.
最好的7匹要根据全年的表现来定胜负
The last seven they base on performance during the year.
但是会有一个机会
But they can make a judgment call.
我会注意的
I’m going to take a shot.
其他马能参加为什么索纳多不能?
It’s a long shot but… why not Sonador?
我们为什么不能?
Why not us?
为什么索纳多不能? 对
MANNY: Why not Sonador? That’s right.
我们要参加 “育马者杯经典大赛”
BALOON: Well. we’re going to the Breeders’ Cup.
你知道上次的胜利者是谁吗?
LlL: Did you really not know how the last horses were chosen?
我不知道, 我为什么要知道?
No, I didn’t. Why would l?
我从来没去过
I never been there.
但是如果桑娅参加, 我会告诉你们这绝对是个好主意
But if Sonya does get in, I can tell you there’s gonna be huge fees for a race like that.
你知道, 这是一个美丽的梦想
So, you Know, this is a pipe dream.
记的你自 己的梦想吗, 本?
RRemember dreams, Ben?
这是凯丽的梦想
Well, this one’s Cale’s.
你要帮助她. 我也想
– Help her live it. – I want to. Lil.
我会的
I do.
但是这是不可能实现的
I’m just saying that this isn’t gonna happen, that’s all, honey.
那又怎样?
So what? So what?
尽可能的帮助她
Just let it take her as far as it can.
好的
All right.
现在已经开始有了些长进
Five furlongs in 1 01 and change.
嗯, 很不错. 但是… 她在复苏, 爸爸
– Well, that’s better, but…
不要担心
Don’t worry.
看起来不错
CALE: They’re good. They look… good.
嗯. 嘿
– Mmm. – Hey, guys.
这是我最爱的
OOh, wow, you guys got my favourite.
拜伦, 我的在哪里?
Balon, where’s mine?

Yummy.
找什么?
Looking for agua?
这是桔子? 是的
– This is an orange? – Mm-hm.
好像高尔夫球那样硬
It looks like a painted golf ball.
曼尼, 让她更接近围栏
Manny, run her a little closer to the rail.
那样会好些
The doughnuts are not that good.
哦, 不要. 给我一个
CALE AND BALOON: OOh, no!

Here.
支持点
Backup.

OOh.
我们幸运吗?
Are we luckky?
好女孩
Good girl.

Yes. Come on.
桑娅, 来
Come on, Sonya.
凯丽?
Cale?
我起来了
I’m up. I’m up.
先生, 我的马是斯托姆的儿子, 世界上最好的雄性马
But, sir, my horse Rapid Cat is the son of Storm Cat, the best sire in the world.
他应该参加 “育马者杯经典大赛”
He deserves to run in the Breeders’ Cup.
萨迪尔. 阿巴尔先生, 他有18点
Mr Sadir Abal, Rapid Cat is 1 88th on the point list.
我们的要求是14点
We’ve got 1 4 spots.
这个赛事不适合他
There’s not much hope for RRapid Cat. Next.
(.Crowd chatters)
凯丽 克雷先生在吗?
Is Mr Cale Crane here?
我是凯丽 克雷
I’m Cale Crane.
为什么你不站起来?
– Why don’t you stand up? – ((Laughter)
凯丽 克雷 小姐
Miss Cale Crane.
小姐, 你的马索纳多有20点
Well, miss, your horse Sonador has 20 points and that puts her 1 6th on the list.
虽然我看到去年她有42点
Though I see that last year she had 42 points.
是的, 先生, 她去年获得了很多点, 尽管她还受伤了
Yes, sir. She’d have that many points this year, except she was injured.
她受伤了?
She was injured?
嗯, 你有没有受伤报告表?
Well, do you have a vet’s report says she’s sound?
在这里, 先生
Right here, sir.
谢谢
Thank..you.
你知道有14匹马要参加比赛
Now, you Know there are 1 4 horses that get to run.
你的马虽然不错
And your horse got a shot.
但是要40000美元的报名费
But to enter this horse in this race. there’s gonna be a fee of $40. 0000.
你带了支票吗?
Did you bring a cheque?
我汇过来
I mailed it.
((Laughter)
今天
– Today. – (More laughter)
虽然这可以让索纳多参加竞选
Let’s just say that the panel determines that Sonador belongs in this race.
但是如果要出现在10月26日的赛场上, 还需要80000美元
Now, there’s another $80,000 in fees that’s gonna be due on OOcctober 26th.
你准备好了吗?
You prepared for that?
她也会汇给你
PALMER:. She’ll mail it to you.
是的, 先生
Y es, sir, I am.
最后的结果会在明天宣布
Final selection will be at 1 1 am tomorrow.
我们成功了吗? 我们会成功的
– We got a deal? – We got a deal.
祝贺你
Congratulations.
((Lil laughs)
我的白马王子来接我了?
My Knight in shining armour’s come to rescue me?
我要走了, 明天见
Bye. I’m going to take off. I’ll see you tomorrow.
明天见
See you later.
凯丽和帕普呢?
Is Cale with Pop?
嗯, 他们在研究策略
Yeah, they’re going over race strategies.
她表现如何?
She going to get in?
明天会决定
Selecction’s in the morning.
凯丽在会议上表现怎样?
How did Cale do in front of the committee?
嗯? 有些艰难
Truth? It was rough.
她表现的很镇定
She got kickked around pretty good.
你为什么笑? 因为她很不错
– Why are you smiling? – Because she kickked right back.
嗯, 她让我想到了一些事情
Yeah, she reminds me of somebody.
你是对的, 利丽
You were right, Lil.
让她试试的想法很不错
It was great just letting her try.
那你说我聪明吗?
So you’re saying that I’m smart?
我说你是个聪明美丽的女人
I’m saying you’re smart and beautiful.
你觉得她有机会吗
You think.she has a chance of getting in.
这是一个机会
There’s a chance.
费用是120000美元
And the entry fees are $1 20,000.
好吗?
OOK?
你听到了吗?
Did you hear me?
你为什么笑? 我感觉回到了和你约会的时候
– Why are you smiling? – I feel like I’m on a date.
凯丽?
Cale?
该去睡觉了, 宝贝
Time for bed, honey.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!