– What are you going to say? – I’m not. You are.
我来找萨迪尔王子
I’m here to see Prince Sadir.
子很期望见你
The prince is expecting You.
请进
Please join him.
萨迪尔子, 我是凯丽 克雷
Prince Sadir, I’m Cale Crane.
我记得你
I remember you.
这是我爸爸和我爷爷
This is my dad and my grandad.
早上好. 很高兴你接我的电♥话♥
– Morning. – Appreciate you taking my call.
120, 000?
1 20,000?
任命费用40, 000, 入场费用80, 000
40,000 for the nomination fee
塔里子有把握会赢
Prince Tariq is sure he’s going to win.
格里阿斯的马是一匹特马
Goliath’s Boy is a big, big horse.
格哈斯的马很威严
BEN: Goliath’s Boy is a bully.
是个骗子, 她的马很了解它
He’s a bluffer and her horse knows it.
凯丽, 你看着我的眼睛
Cale, you look..me in the eye
告诉我你的马有机会 能击败我兄弟之马
and you tell me you think..your horse has a chance of beating my brother’s horse.
我的马能击败所有的马
My horse will beat every horse that shows up.
我们参赛了!
ALL THREE: Yeah, we’re in!
我们参加布里德杯了! 我的老天啊!
We are in the Breeders’ Cup! I can’t believe it! Whoo!
你是伟大的冠军
CALE: “You are a great champion.
你奔跑之时, 地动山摇所向披靡
When you ran. the ground shook. the sky opened and mere mortals parted.
通往胜利之路
Parted the way to victory.
在那里你会在胜利的荣耀中与我相见, 我会以献花给你铺背
where you’ll meet me in the winner’s circle and I’ll put a blanket of flowers on your back. ”
明天努力跑
Run hard tomorrow.
为了我爸爸
Run hard for my dad.
我是位好骑手
He deserves a good run.
(Knock.. at door)
帕普?
Pop?
等等
POP: Just a minute.
怎么?
What?
在21届 布里德杯比赛中, 你知道有多少次小雌马获胜了?
In 21 Breeders’ Cup Classiccs, you Know how many fillies have ever won it?
没有一次
None.
只有四匹小雌马参赛过
OOnly four fillies ever ran.
它还没有准备好
She’s not even ready.
帕尔默是对的. 这将会很不安的
Palmer’s right. This is going to be an embarrassment.
我这是在干什么, 帕普?
What am I doing here, Pop?
你明天带着你的孩子和马 到布里德杯现场
You’re taking your kid and your horse to the Breeders’ Cup tomorrow.
因为那是每一个真正骑师的梦想
Because that’s the dream of every real horseman.
是每一位父亲的梦想
It’s the dream of every father.
梦想往往是很难实现的
Dream damn few ever get to see.
很难, 这次相信我
Damn few. Trust me on that one.
听我说
Listen…
利丽Iy 和凯丽早上去, 利丽Iy真的不知道去哪, 所以…
Lilly and Cale are driving down in the morning and Lilly doesn’t really Know where to go, so…
我想你参加比赛现场
I want you to come to the race.
帕普, 作为你的儿子, 我邀请你参加
Pop, as Your son, I’m asking You to come.
跟我和凯丽在一起
Be with me and Cale.

OK

OK….

Good.

Good.
做得好, 宝贝
Good job. Good job, sweetie.
做的好
Good job.
怎么样? 搞定
– You got her? – Y eah, I got her.
你看
You look..muy bella.
谢谢, 拜伦
Well…thank..you, Balon.
我在跟她说话
I was talking to her.
你来了, 曼尼
Here you go, Manny.
这是克雷赛场上最独特的丝绸
Here’s the original silks of the Crane Race Farm.
谢谢
– Buena suerte. MANNY: Muchas gracias.
I’m gonna take this good-looking thing up to the owners’ box.. and show off that hat.
祝比赛成功, 曼尼
Have a great race, Manny.
谢谢, 克雷夫人
Thank..you, Mrs Crane.
真希望还有多几个星期的时间
Sure wish we had another couple of weeks.
它已经准备好了
She’s ready to run.
你救了它
You saved her life.
它只是回报而已
She’s just returning the favour.
它是为你而赛
She’s here to run for you.
帕尔默先生
Mr Palmer.
你觉得格里阿斯会取得什么成绩?
What do you expecct from Goliath’s Boy today?
你觉得格里阿斯会取得什么成绩?
What do I ex.pect from Goliath’s Boy?
我希望格哈斯今天能带给 我们一些乐趣
You know what. I ex.pect that Goliath’s Boy is gonna have some fun today.
那是本 克雷 和索纳多 80-1
OOh, there’s Ben Crane and Sonador. 80-1 shot.
嘿, 本, 我们在这和索纳多 及格里阿斯合影吧?
Hey, Ben. How about we get a piccture here with Sonador and Goliath’s Boy?
只是拍照的机会
Just a little photo opportunity.

(Whispers) No.
(Neighs)
(Neighs)
打发它离开!
Get him away!
桑娅!
Sonya!
不! 带走它!
– No! – Get him away!
MAN: Whoa, whoa, whoa.
冷静… !
Easy, easy, easy!
-没事的 我来 稳住你的马
– It’s all right. I got him. – Control your horse.
我来
I got him.
冷静点, 索娅
Easy. Sonya.
带它进去
Bring him in.
冷静点
WOOMAN: Easy. boy.
桑娅
BALOON: Sonya.
抓住它. 冷静点
– Grab a hold of her. – Easy.
没事的
Gonna be OK
难以置信. 好像打在了腿上. 我…
I don’t believe it. I’m feeling heat in that leg. Now, I…
我不知道是否是我…
I don’t know if it’s me or…
怎么办?
What do you want to do?
怎么办, 老板? 嗯?
What do you want to do, boss? Huh?
怎么办? 带它进来
– (.Shouts) What do you want to do? – Bring her in here.
爸爸
Dad…
康复六个月的腿怎么又这么巧是 同一处?
What are the chances she’s cut on the same leg we’ve been healing for the past six.months?
这真是倒霉透了
This is… This is beyond bad luck.
你害怕了吗?
Are you afraid?
你害怕我们最后会失败?
Are you afraid that we’re gonna come in dead last?
对不起, 先生
I’m sorry, sir.
马呢? 带进来
Where is she? Bring her in here.
先生, 是索娅
Sir. it’s Sonya.
– 拜伦, 带过来. 它不进来!
– Balon, just bring her in here. – She won’t come in!
(Neighing)
曼尼曼尼
Manny. Manny.
我不知道怎么回事, 老板. 它不想动 等等
– I don’t Know, boss. She doesn’t want to move.
过来
Come here.
我拉它进来它就踢我
She tried to kick.me when I tried to bring her in.
过来 来
Come here. Come on.
别动
Hold on.
冷静点
Easy now.
你怎么啦?
What do you want?
冷静点
Easy.
它说什么?
What’s she telling you?
我不知道
I don’t know.
好像是
Something about…
地在震动
..the ground shaking.
天在分离
The sky parting.
它想赛跑
She wants to run.
走吧
Let’s go.
拜伦, 带凯丽到我们的座位上去
Balon…take Cale to our seats.
祝好运
– (Both men chuckkle) – Good luck…….
走吧
Come on, girl.
我有个特殊的包裹
I got a special package here.
我非常激动, 是不是? 哈罗
– I’m very excited, ain’t you? – Hello.
No, no. Just for owners.
我知道
I know.
会是我们的
That’d be us.
会是我们的
That would be us. Yeah.
非常感谢 祝好运
– Thank..you very much. – Good luck…….
好 我们走吧
– OK. – Here we go.
我们在哪? 沿着这边走吗? 这边, 是的
– Where are we? Are we down this way? – This way, yeah. That’s it.
(Fanfare)
你认识这些人吗?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!