库尔特 · 拉塞尔
达科他·芬尼
来自一个真实的故事
那个马厩里过去有马的
GIRL: There used to be horses in that barn
至少祖父是这么说的
At least that’s what my grandfather says
我们这大概是肯塔基莱克辛托克 是唯一的农场
We’re probably the only horse farm in Lexington Kentucky
现在没有一匹马了
that doesn ‘t have one horse
一匹都没有了
– Not one – (Thunder rumbles)
会下雨
MAN: It might rain.
帕特说我今天去参加 晚餐是个好天气
Pat said it’d be a good day for me to er… come down to the diner.
是的 好的
M A N Yeah, we
就是早餐和午餐 一个星期三天
WOMAN: Just be breakfast and lunch three days a week
若你去吃饭, 她从学校回来 不是就没人在了 ?
MAN: If you ‘re working at the diner she comes home from school to nobody or?
喔 帕普就住在隔壁
Well, Pop lives right next door.
我知道你们俩不太说话 但是他和凯丽相处得很好
I know you two don ‘t talk much, but he and Cale get along real well.
而且… 还有什么?
– And er… – And er… what?
你已经保证好几个月了 会带她去一起工作的
You’ve been promising her for months you would take her to work with you.
我会的 但是不是今天 亲爱的 我有一场大♥比♥赛
And I will. I will, Lil. But not today, honey. I got a big race.
那我怎么对她说?
WOMAN: What do I tell her?
告诉她我要迟到了 所以没时间等她了
MAN: Tell her I was running late and I didn ‘t have time to wait
你告诉她 亲爱的 我要去上班了
– You tell her. – Honey, I’m going to work.
(Engine starts)
好了 快上来 别迟到了
All right, get in. I don ‘t wanna be late.
你上来吧
There you go
(Thunder rumbles)
58和1
– 58 and one. – (Muffled reply from walkie-talkie)
好的 把桑娅送来 别让她出去 我只想看看她的情况
All right, send Sonya. Don ‘t let her out. I just wanna… I just wanna watch her action.
(Horse whinnies in distance)
我喜欢他
I like him.
是她
Her.
那我也喜欢她
I like her, too.
(Chatter)
请送一桶杂粮到三号♥ 马厩里去好吗?
MAN: Can I get a bucket of multigrain in stall number three please?
早上好 先生 早上好
– Good morning sir – Good morning.
拜伦, 你记得凯丽吗?
Balon, you remember Cale?
当然 她不再到处乱跑了
Sure. She doesn ‘t come around any more.
哇 亲爱的 你已经长得这么大了
Wow, honey, you’ve gotten so big.
圣诺丽亚, 你好, 早安
Senorita, buenos dias.
埃迪, 我们去看看格里阿斯的孩子
Eddie let’s take a look at Goliath ‘s Boy
这意思是早上好吧. 早上好
– That means good morning. – Good morning.
他有钢铁般的腿. 带他进来
He’s got legs like steel. Take him in.
哇 哇 哇
Whoa, whoa, whoa!
你那里有什么呀?糖果吗? 嘿 桑娅 你在这呀 桑娅
BALON: What have you got there? Candy? Hey, Sonya. There you go, Sonya.
哦 是的 是桑娅 她喜欢糖果
Ooh, yeah. That’s Sonya. She likes candy.
桑娅喜欢特维兹莱. 是吗?
– Sonya likes Twizzlers. – Yeah?
喔 这是谁?
Well… who’s this?
找了个新职业训马师?
Got a new jockey?
曼尼这是我女人凯丽
Manny, this is my daughter Cale.
哦 嘿
Oh, hey.
曼诺林. 瓦拉塔, 世界上最伟大的训马师
Manolin Vallarta. The greatest jockey in the world.
世界上最肥的训马师. 肥?
– Fattest jockey in the world. – Fat?
乔科, 我高得无法比赛
Chacho, I’m too tall to race.
看看你 看看这些衣服 这是马厩 不是迪斯科舞厅
Look at you. Look at these clothes. This is a barn, not a disco.
哦!
– Cambiate la ropa! – Ooh!
他喜欢我这样穿
He likes the way I dress. (Chuckles)
那你现在看到你♥爸♥爸了吗?
Now, yo u soo yo u r daddy?
你看到他怎样来检测马大腿吗? 看到了吗?
You see how he’s feeling the legs? You see that?
是的 我们只想保证这匹马 是完全健康的
Yeah well we just wanna make sure the horse is sound and healthy
你♥爸♥爸经常说呆在一匹马身边 马就会告诉你他的感觉
Your daddy always say you listen to a horse, he’ll tell you how he feels.
好了 谢谢 马克
– OK. Thanks, Mark. – (Horse whinnies)
(Tannoy announcement in background)
我不知道 伙计 我告诉你 我不知道
I don ‘t know, boy. I’ll tell you, I don ‘t know.
腿感觉很好 但是她总是… 总是一直那样跳个不停
The leg feels fine, but she keeps… she keeps jumping at that.
她想回到马厩里去
She wants to get back in her stall.
瓦莫斯, 桑娅 瓦莫斯
Vamos, Sonya. Vamos.
温加, 温加!
Venga, venga!
她真的要今天比赛吗?
She gonna race today?
当然 她今天真的要比赛
Of course she’s gonna race today.
你好 帕尔默先生
Hello, Mr Palmer.
很高兴看到你 没想到你今天会来
Nice to see you. Wasn ‘t sure you were coming today.
我… 我不相信我见到了…
I er… I don ‘t believe I’ve ever met…
塔里 阿巴尔王子
Prince Tariq Abal.
喔 桑娅跑得又快长得又美
PALMER: Well, well, Sonya is just as pretty as she is fast.
先生 我和我的职员讲完话之后 我们就在赛马场见吧
Sir, I’ll meet you at our box after I talk with my staff.
这里发生什么故事了? 她表现得很有趣
– What’s the story here? – She’s acting funny.
今天早上正前方有点热
Some heat in that right front this morning
我不确定她今天想跑
llm not sure if she wants to run today
我不感觉到那条腿上的热度. 兽医怎么说?
I don ‘t feel any heat in that leg. What did the vet say?
兽医和围场审判员都断定说 她很好 但是…
The vet and paddock judge both passed her as fine, but…
喔 那就好 这样就没事了
Well, good. That’s all that matters.
先生 我刚刚是说… 我不认为她今天可以出赛
Sir, I’m just saying I don ‘t… I don ‘t think she should go today.
塔里王子让他私人的737号♥跑了 8千英里…
Prince Tariq flew his personal Tr3Tr 8,000 miles…
为什么?
for what?
我不知道 我想是为了 赢詹森. 汉迪卡
I don ‘t know, to win the Jansen Handicap, I guess.
打败他的兄弟萨迪尔
To beat his brother Sadir.
塔里若看到他的一匹马和他兄弟的 马比赛会逃走的
Tariq only flies in if he can see one of his horses run against one of his brother’s horses.
我们在为一匹赢了她头两次比赛的 两岁大的冠军而团团转
We’re messing with a champion two-year-old who’s won her first two races this year.
会变成三次
This’ll make three.
她是一个小明星 这点是勿庸置疑的
She’s a little star, no doubt about it.
她远不止一个明星, 埃莱特
She’s a lot more than a star, Everett.
我正在听马讲话 她正告诉我说 她可以很好的比赛
I’m listening to the horse. She’s telling me she could do better with rest.
你最好听我说
You’d do better by listening to me.
看 她是一匹好马
Look, she’s a nice horse.
但是我为塔里王子花了数百万 来训练一匹稳定的马
But I’ve spent millions developing a stable of horses for Prince Tariq
这样他可以打败他兄弟
so he can beat his brother.
现在 我知道你有大计划 但是最好你工作就行
Now, I know you got big plans… but just do your job.
好吗?
OK?
日常维护 检查测验-你的工作
Daily maintenance, overseeing the workouts – your job.
挑选她比赛-我的工作
Picking her races – my job
这样好吗?
Are we good?
是的 这样很好 那就好
– Yeah, we’re good. – Good.
她是晨线的最爱
She’s morning-line favourite.
我们走
(Claps) Let’s go.
曾经有一个墨西哥人带她此处 跑来训练她
Have one of the Mexicans walk her round to settle her.
好多 马克
OK, Mark.
You heard the boss. Let’s go.
你听到老板的话了 我们走
(Fanfare in background)
现在是场大♥比♥赛 詹森. 哈迪卡, 开始出现在跑道上
TANNO Y: Now the big race the Jansen Handicap starting on the track
2号♥奥西. 布莱德带着超过 两磅重的体重…
No 2 Ocean Blend carrying two pounds over weight
你有一匹马是吗甜心? 这只提供给有马的人的
You own a horse, sweetie? This is just for owners.
凯丽
Cale
凯丽
Cale.

Huh.
嘿 嘿 嘿
BALON: Hey-hey. – Hey.
看到她了吗 亲爱的?看看五号♥ 就在那边
See her, honey? Look at that. No.5, right there.
那就是我们的姑娘. 觉得她会赢吗?
– That’s our girl CALE: Think she’ll win?
我赌五美元她会赢的
– I got $10 that says she’s gonna win. – (Laughs)
从维曼斯塔布莱斯来看 这位是快猫
TANNO Y: From the Wishman Stables here’s Rapid Cat
Dark Fire on one of the outside gates
黑火在一个外门之中
(Horses whinnying)
Here we go, baby.
(Snorts and stamps hooves)
我们开始了 宝贝
(Race bell rings)
现在他们都出发了!
TANNO Y: And away they go!
Easy. Nice and easy now.
现在一幕了然了
(Shouts of encouragement)
她现在排在第四 加油 甜心
MANNY: She’s fourth Come on sweetheart
加油!快来 桑娅!
– Yeah. – Go on, Sonya!
M aypo t h s s yo u r day, h o h oy Co m o o h
也许今天就是你的好日子, 亲爱的 加油
(Excited shouts from crowd)
带她回家 宝贝
Bring it home, baby.
加油 桑娅
Come on, Sonya.
– Yeah! – (Squeals)
(Whinnies)
(Shocked gasps)
(Crowd falls silent)
加油!
(Whinnies)
哦 曼尼
Oh, Manny.
我们得把她取消, 本. 没事 我找到了
– We gotta put her down, Ben. – It’s OK. I got it here.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!