我可以一星期七天在那里工作 而你可以把那些时间花在女儿身上
Look, I’ll work seven days a week at the diner if it means you’ll spend time with your daughter.
你不知道她多么想跟你在一起吗?
Can ‘t you see how much she wants to be with you?
我知道你♥爸♥爸对你很失望
And I know that your dad disappointed you,
但那并不意味着你就得对 你女儿失望
but that does not mean that you have to disappoint her
这不关我爸爸的事
This has nothing to do with my father.
– 不, 一切都跟他有关 – 你错了
– No, it has everything to do with him. – You’re wrong.
其实, 如果那晚凯丽没跟我在一起 那匹就还在车上
The truth is, if Cale hadn ‘t been with me that night, I’d have left that horse on the track
让他们把马宰了 并且我还有我的工作
and let ’em put the horse down – and I’d still have my job.
凯丽
Cale…
凯丽?
Cale?
快开门, 凯丽?
Come on. Cale?
宝贝, 我能进来吗?
Honey, can I come in?
算了, 给她点时间吧
Come on, let’s just give her some time.
凯丽?
Cale?
宝贝, 快开门啊
Come on honey Open the door
求求你了
Please?
她好了时会下来的
She’ll come downstairs when she’s ready.
我们去私奔吧
We’re going to run away.
离开这个地方
We’re going to run far away.
好了
There you go.
我们去兜风
We’re going for a walk.
凯丽
Cale…
(Door bangs)
停下, 桑娅!
Stop, Sonya!
桑娅, 停下!
Sonya, stop!
忍♥一下, 凯丽
Hang on, Cale.
凯丽!
Cale!
爸爸, 她不停啊!
Dad she won ‘t stop!
停不了啊!
I can ‘t make her stop!
凯丽, 忍♥一下!
Cale, hang on!
求求你
Please…
凯丽
Cale…
凯丽!
Cale!

Jump.
跳下!
Jump!
抱住你了
I got you. I got you.
我抱住你了
I got you.
你没事吧?
Are you all right? You OK?
我抱住你了, 亲爱的
I got you sweetie
我抱住你了
I got you.
– 她没事吧? – 她很好
– Is she OK? – She’s all right.
没事了, 宝贝
It’s all right, baby.
没事了
T: S O K
– 你没事吧? – 没事
– Are you OK, honey? – Yeah.
我很好
– Huh? – Yes, I’m OK.
本?
Hey, Ben?
凯丽怎么样了?
How’s Cale doing?
– 她没事吧? – 她怎样了?
– She’s all right? – She OK?
她没事
Yeah. She’s fine.
这就好
OK.
– 老板, 我跟你聊几句好吗? – 好, 桑娅呢?
– Could we talk to you for a minute, boss? – All right. How’s Sonya?
她逃走了, 撞开了篱笆, 并且…
She was running back and forth along the fence and…
– 我们跟着她… – 拜伦, 制♥服♥她了吗?
– We were following her… – Balon, did she break down?
情况有多糟?
How bad is she?
看它的踪迹应该在附近 我不是很清楚, 大概四分之一 里路的样子
Well, in the truck it said that she’s about, I don ‘t know, a quarter mile.
不过她…
And, well, she…
她会越跑越快
She was getting faster and faster.
是的
Yeah
先生, 那马好像很健壮
She’s looking pretty strong sir
你们是说…
What are you?
这…
Well…
你们是说她适合跑马比赛?
You saying she should race?
乔, 可以给她装货物
You can load her up, Joe.
玛丽亚的风暴也跟桑娅一样伤了脚
M a r a h: S Sto r m p roko h o r og th o sa m o way as So h ya
一样的骨折, 同一个地方
Same fracture, same location.
玛丽亚的风暴是那一匹马?
Who’s Mariah’s Storm?
– 她是一匹良种赛马 – 是的
– She was a great racehorse. – She sure was.
– 并且也恢复得很好 – 那应该敲锣打鼓啊
– Made a big comeback, too. – Beat Serena’s Song in the graded stakes.
我看到桑娅的X射线照片时 我觉得应该让你看一下
When I saw Sonya’s X-rays, I thought I ought to show ’em to you.
– 骨头已经愈合了 – 哦, 真不错啊
– That bone is healed. – Oh, yeah. That leg’s good.
她能否回到跑马场, 全靠你了
Now, getting her back into racing shape, that’s up to you.
祝你好运
Good luck.
谢谢, 医生
Thanks a lot, Doc.
– 再见 – 拜拜
– Bye. – Bye-bye.
她不是很喜欢那腿
Well, she’s not favouring that leg.
你觉得她如何?
Ow: S s h o ook?
够大
She looks big.
– 够强壮吗? – 不, 是够粗大
– Big as in strong? – No, big as in fat.
是这意思啊 早知别说还好
That’s mean. That’s mean. You shouldn ‘t say that.
她会吃了你很多冰淇淋的
She’s been eating too many Popsicles.
– 什么? – 什么?
– What? – What?
你不知道我已知道了这秘密吧?
You didn ‘t know I knew about that, did you? (Laughs)
– 37. 2 – 37. 2
– 3Tr and two. – 3Tr two.
36.
(Clicks stopwatch)
你有何想法?
What do you think?
这五周里, 她最好的成绩是37秒跑了三圈
Well, in five weeks, best she’s done is three furlongs in 3Tr seconds.
还不够快是吧?
Not fast enough to win much, is it?
也许在布鲁格拉斯丹算个 不起眼的小角色
Maybe a cheap claimer at Bluegrass Downs.
好曾是一匹上了级别的马
She was a graded stakes horse.
现在她是个小角色
Now she’s a claimer.
让她独自跑可能好一点
It might be a good idea to run her in one.
看看她在真正比赛中能否兴奋起来
See if she perks up in a real race.
我正在考虑这事
Yeah, I’ve been thinking about that.
你觉得没那匹马能跑赢她, 是吗?
You don ‘t think anybody would claim her, do you?
你会买♥♥一匹腿有伤的马吗?
Would you buy a horse that broke its leg?
她可能会赢的
You Know, she might win.
可以轻易赚到钱
Could be easy money.
出发了, 好一个漂亮的开始
COMMENTATOR: And away they go. Away to a beautiful start.
苏普跟在最边缘
And Super from the extreme outside.
后面归跟着索纳多
Coming from behind is Sonador.
– 她的腿完全没事啊 – 是啊
– Her leg looks pretty good. – Y eah.
它们跑完了第一圈, 并且拉开了距离
COMMENTATOR: They make their way around the first turn and head onto the back stretch.
– 索纳多 !加油 – 你看到了吗?
– Come on, Sonador! Come on.
跑在第四位的是索纳多
COMMENTATOR: Running in fourth is Sonador.
索纳多正逐渐赶上
And Sonador’s now on the move on the outside.
现在是第五圈, 很值得期待
Then we have back in fifth. All For Nothing.
加油, 宝贝
Come on, baby.
加油, 迈克, 改变方向啊
Come on, Mike, change your lead now.
它们来了一个快速的转弯
COMMENTATOR: They make their way around the far turn.
– 冲啊! – 加油, 宝贝
– Go! – Come on, girl.
跑在最里面的是“好爱”
On the inside comes Obvious Favourite.
加油, 桑娅, 现在只剩三圈了
Come on, Sonya, only three furlongs to go now.
她在赶上!
She’s coming up!
“简易”和“好爱”…
Major Easy and Obvious Favourite…
显示她的实力时间到了 把她挤出去
Show her the stick…. now. Get her out of there.
加油, 宝贝
Come on, girl!
(Neighing)
第三!
Third!
– 第三名 – 是的
– Third. – Yeah.
太棒了
That’s great.
一分13秒, 慢了一点
A minute 1 3 seconds. A little slow.
不过才刚刚开始
but it’s the beginning.
如果迈克不挡开后面的, 她可能赢不了
You Know, if Mike wouldn’t have been boxed in,
第三名啊
Third place.
多少奖金?
So, what’d she get?
1100块
$1,1 00.
索纳多
Sonador.
– 你是本. 克雷? – 是的
– Ben Crane? – Yeah.
认领表
Claim.
什么?你开玩笑吧
What? You got to be kidding me.
被认领了?
Claimed?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!