我爸爸必须看看这个
My dad’s gotta see this!
爸 爸
Dad! Dad?
爸 你看见麦肯兹家送我们什么了吗
Dad, did you see what the MacKenzies got us?
真不敢想象 你说过你永远都不会有一辆新车
It’s unbelievable. And you thought you’d never have a new car.
是啊 那是什么
I know! What’s that?
没什么 只是个礼物 我打算送给你们的
It’s nothing. It’s just a gift I was thinking of giving you guys.
你知道的 一个你说没有却想要的东西
You know, it’s something you said you didn’t have but you wanted.
我能打开看看吗
Can I see it?
你知道的 是
Yeah, you know, it’s…
不是什么大 大礼物 当然
It’s not the big, big gift, of course.
是卡布奇诺咖啡机
It’s a cappuccino maker!
应该是个很好的机器 店里的人这样说的
Supposed to be a good one. That’s what they said at the store.
它是 呃 最好的一个 能做出很多的泡沫
It’s, uh, top of the line. Makes great foam.
我别无它恋了
I couldn’t love anything more.
来到教堂我们
Going to the chapel and we’re
-我的感觉千真万确 -吉日成婚
-My feelings exactly. -Gonna get married
来到教堂我们
Going to the chapel and we’re
-吉日成婚 -哇喔
-Gonna get married -Wow!
金 我爱你情深
Gee, I really love you and we’re
我要与你成婚
Gonna get married
来到教堂爱
Going to the chapel of love
让这里如春
Spring is here
天空湛蓝
The sky is blue
啊 鸟鸣缤纷
Whoa, birds all sing
-若彼亦知 -不
-As if they knew -No.
今日是
Today’s the day
我携手时分
We’ll say I do
今生今世不再与你离分
And we’ll never be lonely any more
好了 班克斯先生 做好啦
All right, Mr Banks. Here you go.
长40 挂在衣架上就光彩夺目
A 40-long. It’s gorgeous even on the hanger.
来到教堂
Because we’re going to the chapel
现在这是真正的乔治欧 阿玛尼 绝对的真品
Now this is an actual Giorgio Armani, the real McCoy.
我们吉日成婚
And we’re gonna get married
-别问我怎么弄到的 反正弄到了 -来到教堂
-Don’t ask how I got it, but here it is. -Going to the chapel
我们吉日成婚
And we’re gonna get married
金 我爱你情深
Gee, I really love you and we’re
我要与你成婚
Gonna get married
来到教堂爱
Going to the chapel of love
让这里如春
Bells will ring
金光闪耀 啊
The sun will shine, whoa
我是你的
I’ll be his
你是我的
And he’ll be mine
尼娜 我们的朋友真不错 你知道吗
Nina, we have great friends, you know that?
我是说 这些不是普通的色拉碗
I mean, these are not your run-of-the-mill salad bowls.
它们是第一份礼物
Theses are primo gifts.
我们的爱
We’ll love until
实际上 我真高兴 我决定要
As a matter of fact, I am so happy we have decided to serve…
那非常流行但昂贵的海产品 在我们时髦的婚礼上
the very chic but exponsive seafoot at our very foshionable wotting.
天荒地老 永不变心
The end of time, and we’ll never
-直到永久-啊 美丽的新娘 好消息
-Be lonely anymore -Ah! The beautiful bride! Good news!
你又收到一个可爱的难以置信的银质茶具
You have received another lovely, too-good-to-be-true silver tea set.
-怎么啦 -把它送回去
-What’s the matter? -Send it back.
-好啦 你的意思是 -爸爸 我不是说笑
-Come on. What do you mean? -Daddy, I’m not kidding!
把它们都送回 婚礼取消了
Send them all back. The wedding’s off!
安妮 安妮
Anne? Annie?
对不起 爸 但我不会嫁给布莱恩
I’m sorry, Dad, but I’m not gonna marry Bryan.
好的 好的 无论你要怎么样我们都支持
Okay, okay. Whatever you want is okay with us.
我感到非常糟糕 你们为我们把一切都准备了
I feel so awful, after everything you guys have done.
而现在我要把它们都取消
And now I have to undo it all.
别担心 始终会有这样的事情被取消的
Don’t worry about it. These things get canceled all the time.
你妈妈和我能够打理好一切的
Your mother and I can take care of everything.
好的
Okay.
发生什么事情了
What happened?
-另外的女孩 -不是
-Another girl? -No.
-看看你的衬衫 -别担心
-Now look at your shirt. -Don’t worry.
不 不是那样的
No, it wasn’t anything like that.
起初真的什么事都没有 他给我一份礼物
It started out as nothing really. He gave me a present.
今天是我们的八个月纪念 而他
It’s our eight-month anniversary today, and he…
他给我 看看吧
He gave me… Just look.
他说是为了我 为了我们的公♥寓♥
He said it was for me, for our apartment.
尽管看吧
Just look.
一个搅拌机
It’s a blender.
对 没错
Yeah. Exactly.
我是说 我不想仍了它或其它东西 但我心里是这么想的
I mean, I didn’t want to act thrown or anything, but inside I was.
我想 我以为是为我们公♥寓♥准备的东西 也许
I mean, I thought something for the apartment. Maybe…
也许一个新的钟或酷电♥话♥机
Maybe a new clock or a cool phone
或者一本漂亮的艺术画册或其它什么
or a great art book or something.
但是一个搅拌机 我是说
But a blender? I mean,
这是什么年代 1958年
what is this? 1958?
给妻子一个搅拌机
Give the little wife a blender?
吓坏我了 你知道的 这就是他的期望
I mean, it scared me, you know. In terms of his expectations.
噢 我开始吓坏了 他问我出什么问题了
Oh, I started to freak out, and he asked me what was wrong.
然后我要他告诉我像这样的礼物是什么意思
And I asked him what a gift like this was supposed to be telling me.
她说 什么意思也没有 我当然不相信他
And he said, “Nothing,” and I didn’t believe him.
然后我们大吵一架 他说我反应过度
And we got into this big fight. And he said I was overreacting.
然后我说 我怎么反应过度 我家没人反应过度
And I said, “Why would I overreact? Nobody in my family overreacts.”
然后他编造出这个完全荒谬的故事
And then he came up with this totally absurd story…
这个令人无法容忍♥的谎言 我看着他
this completely outrageous lie, and I’m looking at him…
想道 这个人是个骗子
and I’m thinking, “This man’s a liar!”
-他扯什么谎了 -噢
-What did he lie about? -Oh…
实际上它与您有关
actually it was something about you.

Me?
他说你和妈妈去拜访他家人的那天
He said the day that you and Mom went to go visit his folks…
这 这简直 简直太荒谬了
It… This is just… This is so ridiculous.
他说你你在他 他爸爸书桌里到处乱翻
He said that you were snooping around his… his dad’s desk.
然后你不知何故发现了他爸爸的银行存折
And that you somehow found his dad’s bankbook…
噢 不 不 他先说你打破了它们家浴室里的镜子
Oh, no, no. First he said you broke some mirror in their bathroom.
然后说你发现了他爸爸的银行存折
And then you found his dad’s bankbook
然后不知怎么回事把它扔到了他们家游泳池里
and you somehow threw it in their pool!
我说 这太荒谬了 他骗人
I mean, it’s too ridiculous! The man lies!
请进
Come in!
安妮 布莱恩在楼下
Annie, Bryan’s downstairs.
-我不想见他 -他看起来很糟糕
-I don’t want to see him. -He looks awful.
好极了
Good.
不好意思
Excuse me.
我觉得也许我应该帮助调和这件事
I thought maybe I should help smooth things over.
所以我带布莱恩出去喝杯酒
So I took Bryan out for a drink.
觉得我们可以谈谈 开诚布公的
Thought we could have a talk, man-to-man.
但是当我坐在那 听着他自己的解释
But as I sat there and listened to his side of the story…
我意识到这是一个绝佳的机会
I realized this was a golden opportunity.
如果我想赶走布莱恩·麦肯兹 那么机会来了
If I ever wanted to get rid of Bryan MacKenzie, this was my chance.
您知道她喜欢做这些香蕉奶昔 对吧
You know those banana shakes she likes to make, right?
这就是为什么我觉得她会喜欢搅拌机
Well, that’s why I thought she’d like a blender.
我猜我能理解她的想法 我是说 一个搅拌机并不表示
I guess I can see her point. I mean, a blender does suggest a certain…
与20世纪50年代的性政♥治♥有关 但
1950s reference to sexual politics, but…
我发誓 我脑海中从没这样想过
I swear, it never entered my consciousness at the time.
-我相信你 -是吗
-I believe you. -You do?
您能帮我向安妮解释吗 爸
Would you tell Annie that for me, Dad?
本是我打算在这搅黄这事
This was where I was gonna lower the boom.
但是 我反而看着他那泪汪汪的眼睛 说道
But instead, I looked into his weepy eyes and found my self saying…
-当然 我会告诉她的 -噢 太好了
-Sure, I’ll tell her. -Oh, good!
因为我知道您说什么她都会信的
‘Cause I know whatever you say she’ll believe.
我不仅没有赶走他
Not only was I not getting rid of the kid…
现在却反而发现自己帮他留下了
I now found myself talking him into staying.
知道吗 布莱恩 安妮是个充满热情的孩子
You know, Bryan, Annie’s a very passionate person.
有热情的人有时会容易反应过度
And passionate people tend to overreact at time.
安妮出生在一个容易反应过度的家庭
Annie comes from a long line of major over reactors.
我 免不了会
Me. I can definitely lose it.
我母亲 一个疯子
My mother. A nut.
我祖父 他的故事很传奇
My grandfather. Stories about him were legendary.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
前一篇文章秘书
下一篇文章菲洛梅娜
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!