Captain York.
我是约克队长 欢迎您 撒斯狄将军
I’m Captain York, sir. I bid you welcome, General Thursday.
我不是将军
I’m not a general, captain.
一个人的身份看他的待遇就知
A man is what he’s paid for.
我的待遇就跟一个中尉上校的一样
I’m paid in the rank of lieutenant colonel.
我记得战争的时候 你是个将军
I remembered you as a general from the war, sir.
太抬举我了
Very flattering.
你没有收到我的电报吗 队长
Didn’t you receive my telegraph, captain?
福特阿帕契的线路 已经坏了两天了
The wires have been down between here and Fort Grant for two days.
我们没有连接上
We’ve had no communications.
两天了? 那应该修好了才对
Two days? The break should have been repaired.
这里离福特有110英里
It’s 11 o miles to Fort Grant, sir.
我想这个舞会也不是为了迎接我开的咯
Then I take it this dance is not in my honor.
-是个生日派对 -生日 谁的生日
– It’s a birthday dance, sir. – Birthday. Whose birthday?
乔治华盛顿将军的生日
General George Washington’s, sir.
要不要我带你去你的房♥间
Shall I show you to your quarters,
还是您要留在这
or will you remain?
恩 这种情况 我
Well, under the circumstances, I…
撒斯狄小姐
Miss Thursday?
嗨 爸爸
Hi, Dad.
迈克
Mickey.
女主人 你儿子回来了
Woman of the house, your son is home.
-孩子 -嗨 妈妈
– Son. – Hi, Ma.
哦 你多帅啊 这么高了
Oh, how fine you look. But you’re so tall.
迈克尔 站到孩子那边去 我比比看
Oh, Michael, stand over beside the boy so I can see.
真的是一样高了
Oh, you’re just exactly the same.
来过来这坐下 把一切都告诉妈妈
Now, come over here and sit down and tell me everything.
妈妈 你一点也没变 一点也没变
Gee, Ma, you haven’t changed a bit. Nothing has.
为什么要变呢 四年又不是很长
And why would it? Four years is not so long.
还是你以为我会变得老态龙钟了
Or did you think to find me grown gray completely?
女士 我就让你和你儿子单独呆会
Woman, I’ll leave you alone with your son.
迈克尔奥洛克中尉
Lieutenant Michael o’Rourke, sir.
中尉 允许我离开了吗
Have I the lieutenant’s permission to leave, sir?
批准奥洛克中士离开
Sergeant Major o’Rourke has permission.
谢谢
Thank you, sir.
迈克尔 今天上天真是 特别照顾你啊
Michael, God’s blessing on you this day.
小伙们 你们知道
Boys, I’m not a drinking man, as you know,
我可不是酒鬼 但有时候
but there are times.
今晚如果酒馆还没关门
And tonight, if the sutler’s store is still open…
亲爱的迈克尔
Michael, darling, if it ain’t,
如果不开我就用拳头打开
I’ll kick the door down with me bare fists.
爸爸
Dad?
早上好
Good morning.
没关系
It’s all right.
只有我一个人 我已经醒了很久了
There’s no one here but me, and I’ve been up for simply ages.
你是来找我父亲的 还是找我的
Did you want to see Father or me?
呃 其实我谁也不找
Well, neither, really.
我只是来送卡片的
I just called to leave my card.
喔 多好啊
Oh, how nice.
但如果你不是来找我的
But if you didn’t want to see me…
我是说我们
I mean, if you don’t want to see us…
那你为什么要来送卡片
…then what do you want to leave your card for?
我没说我不想见你
I didn’t say I didn’t want to see you.
你说了
Why, you did so.
我刚才问 你是要找我父亲还是找我
I asked if you wanted to see Father or me…
你回答”呃 其实我谁也不找”
…and you said, your exact words,
这可是你原话
“Well, neither, really.”
我的意思是 我没有想到会见到你们
Well, what I meant to say was I didn’t expect to see either of you.
那你预想会见到谁
Well, who did you expect to see?
毕竟住在这里的是我们
After all, we do live here.
为什么不坐下来
Why don’t you sit down?
早上好 早上好 精彩的舞伴
Good morning, good morning, fair dancing partner.
-早上好 -放松点 迈克
– Good morning, sir. – Relax, Mickey.
有个坏消息 你被编进我的队伍了
I got some bad news for you. You’ve been assigned to my troop.
迈克尔萨农奥洛克 中尉美国♥军♥人
Michael Shannon o’Rourke, lieutenant, United States Army.
已经留下拜访卡片了吗 迈克
Leaving your calling cards already, Mickey, eh?
卡片他自己留着就好了
He can keep his old cards.
不 不行 这是礼貌
Oh, he can’t do that. Protocol requires it.
一个军官新报到的时候
An officer, upon reporting to a new post…
必须尽早拜访
…must wait upon his commanding officer
他的指挥官
at the first possible moment.
留下拜访卡片
He will leave his card.
还得给指挥官家里的
He will leave an additional card
每位女士留一张卡片
for each lady in the commanding officer’s family.
还有其他的军官
All other officers on the post…
也会给新进的军官
…will leave their cards at the quarters of
留下卡片 对吧
the incoming officer, right?
对 现在你明白了吧
Right. Now do you understand?
只是尽义务而已
It was just a duty call?
对了 就是尽义务
That’s it. Just a duty call.
但是并没有规定说
But there’s nothing in the regulations
军官的女儿
that says an officer’s daughter…
需要穿着睡衣 在后走廊里接收卡片
…should receive such cards on her back porch in her nightie.
胡说这不是睡衣 只是外衣 不对吗
Pish-tush. This is not a nightie. It’s a dressing gown, isn’t it?
我不知道
I wouldn’t know.
而且我也还没收到什么卡片
And I haven’t received any cards, anyway.
哦 给她吧 迈克
Well, hand them over to her, Mickey.
噢 我知道了 撒斯狄小姐
Oh, I get it, Miss Thursday.
中尉还以为有人会托着银盘
The lieutenant expected someone to meet him
在门口等他
at the door with a silver salver.
-托着什么 -银盘
– A what? – A silver salver.
他会把卡片放在上面 然后匆匆离开
He drop the cards in that and hurry away.
你没有银盘 对吧
You don’t happen to have a silver salver, do you?
银盘 我们的行李都还没到呢
A silver salver? Our things haven’t even arrived.
昨晚我还睡在一张 用来盖马的毯子上呢
Why, last night I slept on a horse blanket.
注意
Attention!
我是奥洛克中士
Sergeant Major o’Rourke, sir.
稍息
At ease.
-你是不是说奥洛克 -是的
– Did you say, “o’Rourke”? – Yes, sir.
这地方好像到处都是姓奥洛克的人
Place seems to be full of o’Rourkes.
有没有号♥兵来吹军官号♥角
Have the trumpeter sound officer’s call.
军官号♥角 -你在军队呆了多久
– Officer’s call? – How long you been in the Army,
奥洛克
o’Rourke?
在美国♥军♥队吗 15年了
In the United States Army? 15 years, sir.
那你就应该听过了 把军官号♥角吹出来
Then you’ve heard of officer’s call. Have it sounded.

Yes, sir.
-德莱士 吹军官号♥角 -现在吗
– Derice, sound officer’s call. – Now?
不 圣诞节的时候 傻瓜
No, next Christmas, you loony.
你在军队呆多久了
How long you been in the Army?
那你就应该听过了 吹出来
Then you’ve heard of officer’s call. Sound it.
华盛顿战争指挥部 第687条特殊命令
“War Department, Washington, D.C. Special-orders number 687.
一 欧文撒斯狄上校 将离开目前岗位
One. Lieutenant Colonel owen Thursday is hereby relieved of his present duties…
前往亚利桑那州的福特阿帕契
…and will proceed to Fort Apache, territory of Arizona…
任指挥官一职
…and upon arrival assume command of that post.
交通指引… 等等
Travel directed…” And so forth.
战争指挥部秘书 威廉伯斯蒂弗斯
“By direction of the Secretary of War, William B. Stayforth.”
为了执行这些命令 我将接管这个团
In compliance with these orders, I take command of the regiment…
这样约克队长就可以 回到他的分队去了
…relieving Captain Kirby York, who is returned to his troop.
克林伍德队长也无需再
Captain Collingwood is relieved of
肩负助理团长的职责
the duties of regimental adjutant…
回到他的分队里去
…and returned to his troop.
我现在任命盖茨中尉为助理
Lieutenant Gates is appointed adjutant.
解散吧 各位
At ease, gentlemen.
各位 我不是硬要指挥你们
Gentlemen, I did not seek this command,
但既然上面有命令
but since it’s been assigned me…
我希望把这个团 建成前线最好的团
…I intend to make this regiment the finest on the frontier.
我充分意识到 小前哨的长♥期♥执勤
I fully realize that prolonged duty in a small outpost…
可能会导致松懈大意
…can lead to carelessness…
以及工作的低效率 衣着办公的懒散
…and inefficiency, and laxity in dress and deportment.
我向你们提个醒 你们中只有一个人
I call it to your attention that only one of you…
今天早上来报到的时候是穿衣整洁的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!