你也不会想让她嫁个穷♥人♥吧 但 我只是
wouldn’t you rather she didn’t marry a poor man? But I was just
你会希望她拥有最好的东西 并快乐的生活
You’d want her to have the most wonderful things in the world,and to be very happy.
那我想要那些东西 有何不对呢
Why is it wrong for me to want those things?
好吧 我认输了
Well,I concede that
他们告诉我说你很笨 我觉得你一点也不笨
Say,they told me you were stupid. You don’t sound stupid to me.
关键时刻我会很聪明 但大多数男人都不喜欢
I can be smart when it’s important. But most men don’t like it.
除了格斯
Except Gus.
他一直都欣赏我的聪明
He’s always been interested in my brains.
不 不 他倒没那么笨
No,no,that much of a fool he’s not.
爸 你改变主意了
Father,you’ve changed your mind?
孩子 我不知道 我不知该跟你说什么
I don’t know,son,I just don’t know what to tell you.
爹地
Daddy?
不 爹地 不是你 我是说“儿子”
No,Daddy,not you. I guess I mean “Sonny.”
我想跟你♥爸♥独处3分钟
I’d like to spend about three minutes alone with your father.
独处3分钟 去逛街吧 亲爱的
Three minutes alone. Run along,darling.
好吧
Yes,dear.
埃斯蒙德先生 关于刚才的事
Now,Mr.Esmond,about what we were speaking.
还有很多事要考虑 所以现在我无法回答
Well,there’s a great deal to consider. I just can’t answer
请坐
Please,take your places.
记住 在婚礼上是可以说“是”的
Remember,honey,on your wedding day it’s all right to say yes.
我们只是两个来自小石镇的小女孩
We’re just two little girls From Little Rock
我们住过普普通通的地方
And we lived on the wrong side Of the tracks
但最后我们还是胜利了
But at last we won the big crusade
看起来我们终于成功了
Looks like we finally made the grade
但星形或梨形 这石头一直有型
But square cut or pear shaped These rocks don’t lose their shape
钻石 钻石
Diamonds Diamonds
钻石是女孩 钻石是女孩
Diamonds are a girl’s Diamonds are a girl’s
最好的朋友
best friend

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!