李小姐 萧小姐 这位是柯斯利先生
Miss Lee and Miss Shaw. This is Mr. Crossley.
富兰克林先生
Mr. Franklin. Mr. .
曼森 你好 还有…布洛克 你好
Mason. How do you do? Mr. Brooks. How do you do?
你好
How do you do?
亨利·斯波福德三世还未到
Isn’t Mr. Henry Spofford III here?
还未 但我想他会坐这
Not yet,but I believe this is his chair.
你在这 李小姐
You’re here,Miss Lee.
萧小姐 你的位置在这边
Miss Shaw,you’re over here.
谢谢
Thank you.
请原谅 我怕羞的女伴不好意思说
Pardon me,my girlfriend’s to shy to ask.
让她坐这里好吗 当然是
But could she please have your seat? But of course.
坐那个方向她会晕船
She gets sick if she rides backwards.
对不起 没关系
I’m sorry. Not at all.
我们怎么会同桌呢
How’s it happened that we are at the same table?
位置是他们分给我的
This is the seat they assigned me,Lady.
花了多少钱
How much said it cost you?
不告诉你 你会自大的
I can’t tell you. You’d get too conceited.
你是富兰克林先生对吧 玩得开心吗
You’re Mr. Franklin,aren’t you? Are you enjoying your trip?
你横越大西洋多少次了
How many times have you crossed?
这是我… 个人搭船不感到寂寞吗
This is my .. Don’t you feel a loner on a big ocean?
嗯 我 我很喜欢聊天 你呢
Well I I just adore conversation,don’t you?
当然
I certainly
抱歉 各位
Pardon,monsieur.
小姐 斯波福德先生到了 哦
Mademoiselle,Mr. Spofford is here. Oh.
多萝西
Dorothy.
抱歉 我想跟她说点悄悄话
Pardon me for whispering.
现在 记住 表现好一点
Now,please,try to make a good impression.
好的
Okay.
这边请 亨利·斯波福德先生
Right this way,Sir. Mr. Henry Spofford.
你们好 - 你好
Hello. Hello.
你好 你好
Hello. Hello.
斯波福德先生 你一个人坐船吗
Well,Mr. Spofford,are you traveling by yourself?
不 我带了男仆 家庭教师和训练员来
No,I’ve got a valet,a tutor and a trainer.
那么请原谅我这么说
Well pardon my saying so and all
但老是听到关于你的事
but having heard so much about you
我以为你比较老呢
I expected you to be much older.
我已老到足够鉴赏美女了 当我遇到时
I’m old enough to appreciate a good looking girl,when I see one.
这趟旅程一定会很不错
This promises to be quite a trip.
我个人不想错过任何一餐
Personally,I don’t intend to miss a meal.
我表现怎样
How am I doing?
那边有地方
Hey,there’s a place over there.
厄尼 帮我们拿烟来可以吗
Oh,Ernie,will you get us some cigarettes?
没问题
Sure.
乘客名单也真是 称小孩为“先生”
I can’t get over that passenger list. Calling a young boy “mister.”
女孩会浪费整个航行 如果相信那名单的话
A girl could waste a whole trip to Europe,if she trusted that passenger list.
你觉得我们该放弃了吗
Think we’d better give up the whole idea,huh?
如果他有16 17岁 你们可以在田纳西结婚
Believe if 16 or 17,you could marry him in Tennessee.
相信饮一点酒是不错的提议
Seemed a good idea to bring some drinks.
这是你的烟 你真好
Here your cigarettes. You’re a dear good boy.
马龙先生 我在想你究竟有什么专长
I’ve been wondering,what’s your line,Mr. Malone?
专长
My line?
我的专长是告诉女人
Well,my most effective one
她拥有如黑夜一般乌黑的秀发
is to tell a girl she has hair like a tortured midnight
如象牙白宫殿沙发的红唇
lips like a red couch in an ivory palace
而我既寂寞又饥渴
and I’m lonely and starved for affection.
然后我就泪眼盈眶
Then I generally burst into tears.
但通常都不成功 你这白♥痴♥
Very seldom works. You idiot.
不 我是说你干哪一行的
No,I mean,what do you do for a living?
哦 这个意思啊
Oh,that kind of a line.
恐怕没有
Nothing,I’m afraid.
我手上有点债券 靠利息过日子
Just clip coupons and live off the fat of the land.
债券 跟钱一样 是吗 类似
Coupons. That’s like money,isn’t it? Very similar.
我很高兴多萝西对你有兴趣
I’m so pleased Dorothy’s taken an interest in you.
我是说她从未喜欢过有钱人
I mean she’s never been interested in anyone worthwhile.
没品味 是吧
No taste,hey?
不 我是游民收♥容♥所♥的义工 我或可帮你找个位置
No,I’m a hobo collector. I might find room for you.
她在开你玩笑 希望不是吧 我倒很期待
She’s joking,Mr. Malone. I hope not,I’m kind of counting on it.
有些人跟不上多萝西的玩笑
Some people don’t catch on to Dorothy’s jokes.
我会努力的 这样就好了
I’m gonna try. That’s good.
多萝西是女孩最好和最忠诚的朋友
Dorothy is the best and loyalest friend a girl ever had.
也会是个好老婆 你会发现的
She’ll make some man a wonderful wife. You’ll find out.
我要走了 走 去哪
Well,I’ve got to be going. Going? Where?
少担心我 我只关心你们怎样
Don’t worry about me. I’m only concerned about you two.
今晚的月亮很漂亮
There’s a wonderful moon out tonight.
哦 哦 你在这里啊
Well,well,well,there you are.
李小姐 要跟我共舞吗
I say,Miss Lee,will you dance with me?
你答应的话 我会很高兴
I should be jolly well pleased if you will.
非常感谢 我很乐意
Thank you ever so,I’d love to.
其实 就算你不邀请我 我也会邀请你
That is,if you hadn’t asked me,I was going to ask you.
真的吗 天啊 我的天 不好意思
Really? Well,by Jove! I just say I say,will you excuse us?
你记得昨晚的事吗
Oh Ernie,do you remember last night?
记得很清楚
Very well.
不 我是说当我们谈到月色时
No,I mean when we were talking about the moon.
你说它让你想起在康尼岛看到的月亮
You said it reminded you of a moon you’ve seen in Coney Island.
可能是同一个吧 怎么了
Ah. Could have been the same one. Why?
当时我很奇怪
I remember then I was wondering
你这么有钱去康尼岛干嘛
what a rich young man like you were doing in Coney Island.
哦 嗯
Oh,well
我想你应该在百慕达或棕榈湾
I rather thought you’d be in Bermuda or Palm Beach.
不知应否进去打断他们
Wonder if I go in and break that up.
他们只是在公共场所跳舞 出不了什么乱子
They’re just dancing out in public. Can’t make much of a case out of that.
你的语气像个侦探
You sound like a detective.
来 去看我们的月亮 忘记你的朋友吧
C’mon. Let’s go find our moon and forget about your girlfriend.
总之如果把佩吉推下船 我或许会惹上麻烦
Anyway I’d probably get in trouble if I pushed Piggy overboard.
我就不会这样做
Not with me.
不过 为何怪佩吉呢
Anyway,why blame Piggy?
不全是他的错
It’s not all his fault.
不 我
No,I
你是什么意思
Just what did you mean by that remark?
我只是想不透 为何你俩会这般亲密
Let’s say I can’t figure out how two girls can be so different
但又有这么大的差别
and be such good friends.
听着 马龙 我把话说清楚
Now listen,Malone. Let’s get this straight.
只有我在说罗莉拉坏话 没有别人
Nobody talks about Lorelei but me.
她是个好女孩 你只是不了解她
She’s quite a girl. You just don’t know her.
我更喜欢你 不介意吧
You don’t mind if I like you better,do you?
我们很快结束了争辩 我们现在聊些什么呢
We settled that quarrel in a hurry. Now what do we talk about?
谈谈你自己吧
Let’s talk about you.
过去一小时 我一直在想
For the past hour I’ve been thinking.
想做一件事
Thinking about doing something.
你在想什么呢 马龙
What have you been thinking,Mr. Malone?
(土语)
Basha.
你很聪明啊 佩吉
Aren’t you clever,Piggy!
你看 意思是
You see,that means:
“来我的巴沙 我会把椰子壳都给你的”
“Come to my Basha. and I’ll give you my all coconut shells.”
你懂的 土著认为
And you see,the natives believe
椰子壳可以驱蛇 不错吧
coconut shells ward off the snakes,ever what.
非洲一定很好玩
Africa must be fascinating.
佩吉
Gee,Piggy.
我这种女孩似乎注定碰不着有趣的男人
A girl like I almost never gets to meet a really interesting man.
有时我的脑袋真的一片空白 小可怜
Sometimes my brain gets real starved. Poor little thing.
孤寂是非常可怕的 尤其是在人群之中
It’s a terrible thing to be lonesome,especially in the middle of a crowd.
你明白我的意思吗
Do you know what I mean?
你不再会孤寂的了 佩吉会照料你的
You’ll never be lonesome again. You leave it to Piggy.
不好意思 佩吉 我要跟罗莉拉单独谈谈
Excuse me Piggy,I’ve got to see Lorelei alone.
没问题 要我在隔壁等吗
Certainly,certainly,shall I wait in the next room?
随便你 我们在等贝克曼夫人来喝茶
If you like. We’re expecting Lady Beekman for tea.
贝克曼夫人 来这里 对
Lady Beekman? Here? Yes.
噢 我刚记起 我还有个约会
Oh,I just remembered,I have another appointment.
我还是走吧
I’d better pop off.Well,
(土语)
toodle loo,chin chin and all that rot,you know?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!