当爱出了差错
When love goes wrong
什么都不对劲
Nothing goes right
当爱出了差错 什么都不对劲
When love goes wrong Nothing goes right
来吧 甜心
Do it,honey! Do it!
什么都…不对劲
Nothing goes,nothing goes right
当爱出了差错 什么都不对劲
When love goes wrong Nothing goes right
鱼不上钩 蜜蜂不再嗡嗡叫
Bees don’t buzz,fish don’t bite
钟不再响 火柴不再亮
Clock won’t strike,a match won’t light
当爱出了差错 爱出了差错
When love goes wrong love goes wrong
没错 没错
C’est vrai,c’est vrai,touch touch
女人只有悲伤
A woman’s a fright,a terrible sight
男人像风筝一般远离
Man goes out,gets high as a kite
爱情是无法抵抗的
Love is something you just can’t fight
你无法抵抗 你无法抵抗
You can’t fight it,honey,you can’t fight it.
当爱出了差错
When love goes wrong,nothing
没人奉承 一切恢复平凡
No bows,honey,just eight bars and off.
什么都不对劲
Nothing goes right
疯了
Crazy,crazy!
皮耶 你来得正好
Pierre,you are just in time.
像我们说过的 你死了还比较好
It’s like we said You’re better off dead
当爱不再闪亮
When love has lost its glow
切都回到只有黑和白
So take this down In black and white
当爱出了差错
When love goes wrong
什么都不对劲
Nothing goes right
当爱出了差错
When love goes wrong
什么都不对劲
Nothing goes right nothing goes right
就在那边 先生 哦 谢谢你
Right over there,monsieur. Oh,thank you.
谢谢
Merci
罗莉拉
Lorelei?
你好 亲爱的
Oh.Hello.dear
你还记得 埃斯蒙德先生吧
You remember Mr. Esmond,don’t you,dear?
记得很清楚
Perfectly.
那为什么不跟他打招呼呢
Why not say hello,then?
毕竟他曾经是我们的朋友
After all,he used to be a friend of ours.
很高兴又见面了
Nice to see you again.
很高兴见到你 是啊 没错
Nice to see you. Yes,indeed.
罗莉拉 等一下
Lorelei. Lorelei,wait!
我越过大西洋 就是要来跟你谈谈
I’ve flown the Atlantic Ocean to talk to you.
而你
And now you
好吧 你可以进来一会儿
Well,you might come in for a minute.
如果你不介意 你不介意我就不介意
That’s,if you don’t mind? Oh,I don’t mind if you don’t mind.
埃斯蒙德先生 谢谢
Mr. Esmond? Thank you.
你连抱歉也不打算说吗
Aren’t you even gonna say you’re sorry?
我会克制自己
I won’t let myself.
我不会让自己爱上一个
I won’t let myself fall in love with a man
不信任我的男人 不管我可能干了什么
who won’t trust me,no matter what I might do.
“不管你可能..” 罗莉拉 别蛮不讲理
“No matter what you “? Lorelei,that’s being unreasonable.
那么 拜拜了
Well,goodbye,then.
我爸发现那些后 叫我怎么相信你
How can I trust you after all Father’s found out?
准备好帮你换衣服了
We’re ready to dress you,mademoiselle.
好 马上来
Be right there.
罗莉拉 我
Lorelei,I
是你这种男人害我成这样的
It’s men like you who have made me the way I am.
如果你爱过我
And if you loved me at all
你会为我的悲惨遭遇感到难过
you’d feel sorry for the terrible troubles I’ve been through
而不是拿它们来对付我
instead of holding them against me.
不 不 什么也不要说了
No,no,don’t say another word.
我没打算说什么啊
I wasn’t gonna say anything.
可怜的格斯 你看来挺惨的
Poor Gus,you have a pretty tough time.
如果你想再惨一点
You know,if you really want to get upset,
出去看看她下一场表演吧
go out and see the number she’s gonna do next.
你是说
You mean
天啊 谢谢
Oh,dear. Thank you.

No!
不 不 不 不
No,no,no,no,no,no,no,no

No

No
不 不 不 不
No,no,no,no,no,no
不 不
No,no
不 不 不 不 不
No,no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no

No!
法国人喜欢为爱而死
The French are glad to die for love
他们喜欢为之决斗
They delight in fighting duels
但我还是喜欢活人
But I prefer a man who lives
能送我贵重珠宝
And gives expensive jewels
轻吻手背也许是高贵礼仪
A kiss on the hand May be quite continental
但钻石是女孩最好的朋友
But diamonds are a girl’s best friend
亲吻或许甜美
A kiss may be grand
但它不会给你付房♥租
But it won’t pay the rental On your humble flat
或帮你买♥♥车
Or help you at the auto mat
男人会变得无情 就像女人会变老
Men grow cold as girls grow old
我们最后都会失去魅力
And we all lose our charms in the end
但不管星形还是梨形 这石头都一样有型
But square cut or pear shaped These rocks don’t lose their shape
钻石是女孩最好的朋友
Diamonds are a girl’s best friend
蒂芙尼
Tiffany’s!
卡地亚
Cartier!
布莱克 史塔 弗罗斯特 高汉
Black,Starr,Frost,Gorham
跟我说话吧 哈利·温斯顿 告诉我吧
Talk to me,Harry Winston Tell me all about it!
也许有时情妇需要一个律师
There may come a time When a lass needs a lawyer
但钻石是女孩最好的朋友
But diamonds are a girl’s best friend
或许有一天
There may come a time
没良心的老板 也会夸你很美
When a hard boiled employer Thinks you’re awful nice
但给我钻石 否则收声
But get that ice Or else no dice
股市上涨时 他是你的男人
He’s your guy when stocks are high
但股票下跌时就要小心
But beware when they start to descend
他们便会回到老婆身边
It’s then that those louses Go back to their spouses
但钻石是女孩最好的朋友
Diamonds are a girl’s best friend
我听过柏拉图式的爱
I’ve heard of affairs That are strictly platonic
但钻石是女孩最好的朋友
But diamonds are a girl’s best friend
我想还是保持纯精神的爱
And I think affairs that You must keep liaisonic
免得年轻人都弄到了钻石
Are better bets If little pets get big baguettes
时光飞逝 青春不再
Time rolls on And youth is gone
背弯了便不再能直
And you can’t straighten up When you bend
但不管是弯腰或是驼背 你都可以直立于
But stiff back or stiff knees You stand straight at
蒂芙尼
Tiffany’s
钻石 钻石
Diamonds Diamonds
钻石 钻石
Diamonds Diamonds
我不是指冒牌货
I don’t mean rhinestones
但钻石
But diamonds
是女孩的
Are a girl’s best
最好的朋友
Best friend
嗨 格斯喜欢你的表演吗
Hi,honey. How’d Gus like your number?
他没鼓掌 看起来很忧愁
He didn’t applaud. He looked kind of grim.
麻烦把头饰给我
Hand me my hat,please.
他很好 对吧 我真的爱格斯
He is sweet,isn’t he? I really do love Gus.
真的吗
You do?
没有一个有钱人有他那么好脾气
There’s no other millionaire in the world with such a gentle disposition.
每次吵架他总是输 我说什么 他便做什么
He never wins an argument,always does anything I ask
并且他还有那钱去做
and he’s got the money to do it with.
我怎能不爱这样男人呢
How can I help loving a man like that?
我想是的 我们别谈爱了
I guess so. Let’s don’t talk about love.
那让我想起我朋友马龙 那侦探
It reminds me of my friend Malone,the human ferret.
不好了
Deshabill?
李小姐 出事了 警♥察♥
Quelle catastrophe! Les gendarmes!
警♥察♥来了 他们来找你 并且有拘捕令
The police are here! They asked for you! They have a warrant for your arrest.
他们来了
They are coming now.
消息会见报 我的生意也完了 丑闻啊
It will get in all the newspapers. It will hurt my business. Quelle scandal!
把后冠给他们
Give up that tiara.
佩吉给我了
Piggy give to me.
如果我还了 等于承认偷了它
If I give it back,it’s admitting I stole it.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!