你太无礼了 我从没…
That was very mean of you! I would never inter
闭嘴,坐下来听我说
Now,you shut up and sit down and listen to me
因为你有麻烦了
because you’re in a jam,honey.
我 为什么
Me? Why?
佩吉像只海豹乱叫之前
What were you and Piggy doing in here
你们在干什么
before he started barking like a seal?
他不是叫 那是非洲的斯华西里语
He wasn’t barking,that’s Swahili.
不 在那之前 认真想想
No,no,before that. Now,think hard.
做过什么拍照后看起来像犯罪的事情吗
Was there anything that would look incriminating in a photograph?
一些你不想让埃斯蒙德看见的事
Something you wouldn’t want Mr. Esmond to see?
没有 天啊 有 什么
Why,no My goodness,yes! What?
佩吉在跟我谈南非
Piggy was telling me about South Africa.
那里很危险
It’s very dangerous there.
尤其是 到处是一种叫蟒蛇的
Practically,full of snakes called pythons.
好像蟒蛇会缠到羊的身上
And it seems a python can grab a goat
就靠勒的来杀死它
and kill it by just squeezing it to death.
说重点 那就是重点了
Get to the point. That’s all.
那有什么犯罪的
What’s incriminating about that?
佩吉扮作蟒蛇 我扮演羊
Well,Piggy was being the python,and I was a goat.
罗莉拉
Oh,Lorelei!
别担心
Don’t worry!
佩吉不会告诉别人他在扮演蟒蛇的
Piggy won’t tell anyone he was being the python!
不用他说
He won’t have to.
因为当佩吉在勒羊时..
Because just about the time Piggy was squeezing the goat .
厄尼·马龙已从窗口拍下照片了
Mr. Ernie Malone was taking pictures right through that porthole.
为什么 给《国家地理》
Whatever for? The National Geographic magazine.
醒醒吧 甜心 马龙在耍我们
Oh,wake up,honey. Mr. Malone has foxed us.
他接近我是为了监视你
He’s been shining up to me so he can keep tabs on you.
他肯定是埃斯蒙德雇佣的私♥家♥侦♥探♥
I’ll bet you anything he’s a private detective hired by Mr. Esmond.
噢 格斯不看照片也会妒忌
Oh,Gus is jealous without pictures.
看了照片一定会发狂
If he sees that one,he will be absolutely unreasonable.
他会的
Yes,he will.
我想打烂马龙的头 但我有更好的主意
I was going to crack Malone’s head in,but I thought better of it.
什么 更好的
What do you mean,better?
我们应该有机会弄回照片
We’ll have a better chance of getting those pictures back
如果他不知道我们会对他下手
if he doesn’t know we’re on to him.
我去拿回来
I’ll get them.
怎拿 他是男人 对吗
How? He’s a man,isn’t he?
引诱他是行不通的 他太聪明了
No,charm won’t work. He’s too smart for that.
昨晚他是那么迷人 多萝西
And he was such a doll last night. Oh,Dorothy!
把照片拿回后 我会叫他滚
Boy,will I tell that stinker off when we get those pictures back!
问题是 我们怎么干 那
The question is,how do we do that? Well
最简单的方法是偷
The simplest way is to swipe them.
来吧 武装起来开始吧
C’mon,we’ll get our warpaint on and go to work.
那什么 罗莉拉今晚去了哪 你似乎很有兴趣
By the way,where’s Lorelei tonight? You sound interested.
是 但不是对她
I am,but not in her.
如果你有兴趣 我知道哪可以找到她
If you are interested,I know where we could find her.
只是随便问问
I was just asking a question.
完了
That’s all.

Hello.
斯波福德先生 你能帮帮我吗
Mr. Spofford,will you please give me a hand.
我被卡住了
I’m sort of stuck.
你是个窃贼吗 天啊 不是
Are you a burglar? Heavens,no!
女仆把我锁起来了 我在等一个朋友
The steward locked me in. I was waiting for a friend.
你为什么不打电♥话♥给他
Why didn’t you ring for him?
我没想到 那真是太蠢了
I didn’t think of it. Isn’t that silly?
万一你是窃贼 而我又帮你逃走
If you’re a burglar and I helped you escape
求你帮帮我 万一有人来便糟了
Please,help before someone comes along.
我在考虑
I’m thinking.
好吧 我帮你
All right. I’ll help you.
我帮你是基于两个原因
I’ll help you for two reasons.
别管原因了 快帮我
Never mind the reasons. Just help me.
原因一 我还未成年 不用坐牢
The first reason is,I’m too young to be sent to jail.
原因二 你颇具吸引力
The second reason is,you’ve got a lot of animal magnetism.
看 有人来了
Look,someone’s coming.
天啊 该怎么办
Oh dear,what’ll I do?
快 把这围在脖子上 紧一点
Quick,hold this around your neck,tight.
晚上好
Good evening.
我说 你在上面干什么
I say,whatever are you doing up there?
我想在这看风景 角度好一点
I just want to see the view from here,it’s better.
是吗
Quite so.
你还好吗亲爱的
Are you feeling well,my dear?
很好 非常谢谢 只是很冷
Yes,thank you ever so. Except for being so cold.
可能患感冒了
I must have caught a chill.
我们去饮杯酒如何 不 我不能
What say we get a spot of sherry? Oh,no,I can’t.
酒是最好的驱寒饮品
Sherry’s the best thing if a cold is coming on.
我真的不能
Honest,I couldn’t.
你的脸看起来确实有点红
Well,you do look a little bit flushed,my dear.
让我摸摸脉搏
Let me feel your pulse.
求求你 不要
No,no,please,don’t
没必要拉警报 亲爱的 纯医学行为
No cause for alarm,my dear. It’s purely medical.
没发烧 心跳正常 我没事 没事
There’s no fever,at any rate. I’m all right,I’m fine.
娇嫩的小手啊 请把它放回原处
Such a little flowery hand. Please,put that back.
如此甜蜜 弱小 却能抓住一颗男人的心
So sweet,so tiny,and yet it can hold a human heart.
住手 你说什么
Stop that! Beg your pardon?
我 我
Well I Why
喉咙发炎 无可否认
Laryngitis,I guess. There’s no doubt about it.
佩吉 我最好还是喝杯酒
Piggy,I’d better have some of that sherry.
能为我拿一杯来吗
Will you get me some?
乐意之至啊
I fly on the wings of Mercury.
快点 好的 亲爱的
Just hurry up. All right,my dear.
你怎受得了那个大色狠
How can you stand that doddering old wolf?
你看不出他的企图并不高尚吗
Can’t you see his intentions are not honorable.
看老天份上 快把我拉出去
For heaven’s sakes,get me out of here!
快帮帮我
Help me over here.
等一下
Wait a minute.
什么意思 你全身瘀伤
What do you mean you’re all bruised?
马龙一直跟我在一起啊
Malone’s been here with me the whole time.
斯波福德拉我太大力了
Mr. Spofford pulled me too hard.
斯波福德
Mr. Spofford?
听着 不管那个了 拿到照片了吗
Look,honey,never mind the game. Did you get the pictures?
没拿到 不在房♥内 你肯定
No they weren’t there. Are you sure?
肯定 我全都搜过了 也不在冲洗店内
Absolutely,I looked everywhere. And they are in the camera shop either
我去问过了
’cause I went in and asked.
他一定是放在衣袋了 一定是 该死
Then he’s got them in his pockets. He must have,darn it!
也是 他不知道我们要去偷
Of course,he wouldn’t bother to hide them as long as
又干嘛会去藏起来呢
he thinks we’re buying his act.
现在只有一个方法了 听着
Well,there’s only one thing to do. Listen
订三人份的晚餐到我们房♥间 并弄些酒来
order dinner for three in our cabin and get some drinks.
10分钟后 我会带他去
I’ll have him here in about 10 minutes.
如果不能掏光他的口袋 我们就不能叫做女人
If we can’t empty his pockets between us,we’re not worth of the name women.
我会准备好一切
I’ll have everything ready.
他马上会到
He’ll be here in a minute.
我叫他买♥♥烟去了 酒弄好了吗
I sent him for some cigarettes. You have the drinks ready?
快好了
Almost ready.
这房♥间跟火炉一样
This room’s like an oven.
我知道 把暖气调低一点
I know. Let’s turn some of the heat off.
别动它 亲爱的
Leave it alone,dear.
很热啊 为什么不…
But it’s hot,why don’t
哦,为了他 有时我很惊讶你的机智
Oh,for him. You know,sometimes your brain amazes me.
谢谢 记住 我们的只是水跟苦酒 所以
Thank you. Remember,our drink is just water and bitters,so
别搞错
don’t make any remarks.
你在那杯里放了什么
What are you doing with that one?
这是他的 你觉得三颗安♥眠♥药♥够了吗
This is his. Do you think three sleeping pills are enough?
已经很多了
Three’s quite a lot.
这药的功效很强
That’s pretty potent stuff.
一不做二不休嘛
If a thing’s worth doing,it’s worth doing well.
那就动手吧
Here we go.
请进 你的烟
Come in. Here are your cigarettes.
谢谢
Thanks.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!