It’ll move under the cover of trees, trying to get around the flank.
而先生们…
And gentlemen…
…我们就是侧翼
…we are the flank.
先生们
Gentlemen.
上帝与你们同在
God go with you.
克拉克上尉命令你坚守83团的右边…
Captain Clark, take the right side from the 83rd…
…从这个方向到达中心地带
…over in this direction to the center.
埃利斯,坚守左边,保持警惕你部队的侧翼没有保护
Ellis, take the left but be watchful. Your flank will be in the air.
上校,长官 – 埃斯塔布鲁下士?
Colonel, sir. – Corporal Estabrook?
那些囚犯怎么处理?缅因第2团的刺头
What do I do with these prisoners? The hardheads of the Second Maine.
你们愿意加入我们吗?
Any of you care to join us?
叛军真的来了吗? – 真的来了
The rebs really coming? – They’re coming.
好吧,只有笨蛋才会坐在这里傻看,长官
Well, it’s kind of dull just sitting here watching, sir.
现在加入我们的人都不会受到军事法庭的审判
For any man who joins us, there will be no court martial.
没人再敢叫我胆小鬼了
No man will call me a coward.
我加入
Why not?
我不会浪费兵力来看守你们希望战争结束以后,你们都还在这
I’ll waste no man to guard you. I expect you to be here when this is over.
你去给他们拿些步♥枪♥来 – 没有步♥枪♥了长官
Let’s get these fellows some muskets. – There are no muskets, sir.
你们在这里等等
Wait here for a bit.
过不了多久就会有枪了
There will be guns available in a little while.
那是纽约的士兵们 叛军肯定已经接近了
That’s the New York boys. The rebs are getting closer.
一定是往这里来了
Must be moving this way.
长官,二等兵福斯正在祈祷
Sir, Private Foss is praying.
能为我说点好话吗? – 好的,长官
Will you put in a kind word for me? – Yes, sir.
你们是梅里尔兄弟,对吧? – 是的,长官
You’re the Merrill brothers, right? – Yes, sir.
伙计们,你们为什么不趴下?
Boys, why aren’t you on the ground?
长官,趴下我就没法射击了
Sir, I can’t shoot worth a darn lying down.
从来都不会,比尔也不会,我们喜欢站着打
Never could. Bill neither. We like to fight standing.
我建议你们找一棵粗树
I suggest you find a thicker tree.
他们来了!
Here they come!
我希望你跟着我但一定要保持低姿
I want you to stay with me, but you keep down.
巴斯特!
Buster!
我打赌所有的叛军都向这边来了
I bet the whole reb army is coming this way.
你顺着战线下去告诉弟兄们找好掩护
Walk down the line. Tell the boys to get good cover.
堆高石头然后小心射击
Pile the rocks high and fire carefully.
去吧,完了之后回来 – 好
Go down and come back. – Right.
你必须盯着他们
You got to keep an eye on them.
有些人只装弹不射击 他们只是不停地装弹
Some of them load but never fire. They just keep right on loading.
战斗结束的时候有些枪里面竟会有8颗子弹
Some come home with eight bullets rammed up the barrel.
从未发射过
Never fired a shot.
长官
Sir.
开火!
Fire!
继续开火,兄弟们!
Keep up your fire, boys!
头埋低
Keep your head down.
注意你的左面
Watch your left side.
继续开火!
Keep up your fire!
他们撤退了
They’re falling back.
要不了多久他们就会回来
They’ll be back in a minute.
怎么样了? – 我们干得很漂亮
How are we doing? – Fine. Fine.
上校 – 克拉克上尉,有人受伤吗?
Colonel. – Captain Clark, anybody hurt?
肩膀和头上受轻伤 – 他们没有攻击左侧
Head and shoulder wounds. – They didn’t hit the left.
等等,他们从那边来了 看见他们了吗,长官?
They’re moving out that way. Can you see them, sir?
他们又来了,兄弟们!
They’re coming again, boys!
上校,看那
Colonel, look there.
一个新的团绕到左边去了
A new regiment has arrived that’s moving against the left.
就在那,看到了吗?
It’s out there. Do you see them?
急速行军!
Double-quick!
我不认为我们还能够守住另一个
I don’t think we’ll be able to hold another one.
让所有的连长都到这里来 – 要快
Get all company commanders up here. – On the double.
欧文中士! – 到,长官
Sergeant Owen! – Yes, sir.
到那座山顶上去,然后报告你在那看到的情况
Get up to the top of that hill and report me the situation from up there.
是,长官
Yes, sir.
我们可能会遭受侧翼攻击现在这样做
We’ll soon be flanked. Here’s what we’ll do.
我希望你继续进行强大的火力掩护
I want you to keep up a good hot masking fire.
继续坚守83团的侧翼,就是那里的宾夕法尼亚团
Keep a tight hold on the 83rd, on old Pennsylvania over there.
战线绝不能被突破
I want no break in the line.
克拉克上尉,我在说你 明白吗?不能被突破
Captain Clark, that’s you. You understand? No breaks.
右翼迂回到左边去…
Right wing will sidestep to the left…
…分散成现在距离的两倍
…thinning out to twice the present distance.
你们看到旗帜了吗?它们会被♥插♥在最左边
You see the colors? They will end up down to the extreme left.
当你们就位之后我们将撤出战线
When you reach that point, we are going to refuse the line.
明白了吗?
Understand?
我们会在右角建立新的防线
We’ll form a new line at right angles.
我们要尽力阻止敌人的援军
We’ll pull up as much of a reserve as possible.
当他们出现漏洞的时候我们就能够发起反击了
We’ve got to be able to counter-attack whenever there’s a hole.
有问题吗? – 没有,长官
Any questions? – No, sir.
好,行动!
Fine. Move!
中尉,还有你们,全速前进
Lieutenant. You fellows, on the double.
来!
Come on!
你还好吧,安德鲁? – 我很好,长官,你呢?
How are you, Andrew? – I’m fine, sir. And you?
有点儿累
A bit worn.
弟兄们战斗得真够狠 – 的确
The boys are putting up a hell of a fight. – They are indeed.
我杀了一个,我杀了一个叛军
I got me one. I got me a reb.
巴斯特,你没事儿吧?
Buster! Are you all right?
我很快就会好起来的,他们把我当成练习靶了
I’ll be fine in a minute, but plays hell with me target practice.
军医会帮你看看的
The surgeon will see to it.
不用不用,我只需要一些绷带
No. A little bandage is all I’ll be needing.
倒是我的脚有点儿疼 这破鞋害死我了
A few minutes off my feet. My brogans are killing me.
上校,我们快没有弹♥药♥了
Colonel, my men are getting low on ammunition.
去83团那边 让他们有什么给什么
Go over to the 83rd. Ask them to send what they can.
中尉,去伤兵和别的地方看看有没有
Lieutenant, go get from the wounded and from the others anything you can.
到处去找找,尽可能的利用 – 他们来了!长官!
Pick up what you can from anywhere. – Here they come, sir!
继续射击!把那个缺口给我填上!
Keep up the fire! Fill your holes down here!
上校?上校?
Colonel? Colonel?
他们跑了!
There they go!
差点儿要了我的命
I’ll be damned.
他们又继续进攻了!他们还要进攻多久?
They keep coming! How long will they keep coming?
我没剩下多少了,只能打两枪 就那么多了
I don’t have much left. Two shots. That’s what I got.
他们一直在侧翼发动进攻 还源源不断地在往左边增援
They keep coming on the flanks. They keep moving to the left more.
83团没法帮助我们 他们说他们也很困难
They can’t send help from the 83rd. They say they got their own troubles.
上校,向你报告 – 什么?
Colonel, sir! We’d like to report. – What?
文森特受重伤了
Vincent is badly wounded.
战斗开始几分钟他就被打中了
He got hit a few minutes after the fight started.
我们在山顶的部队得到了威德部的增援
We’ve been reinforced at the top of the hill by Weed’s brigade up front.
这是他们告诉我的但是维德死了
This is what they tell me. But Weed is dead.
所以他们把黑兹利特的炮兵移到了上面
So they moved Hazlett’s battery of artillery up there.
但是黑兹利特也死了,我能告诉你的是…
But Hazlett’s dead. Far as I can tell…
你能从那上面拿到弹♥药♥吗?
Can you can get ammunition from up there?
我不知道,全乱套了 但是他们仍然坚守得很好
I don’t know. It’s a mess. But they’re holding good.
叛军推进得很困难
The rebs are having a hard time climbing.
那座山很陡 – 我们需要弹♥药♥
It’s a steep hill. – We’ll need the ammunition.
上校,我最好的士兵都受伤了
Colonel, sir, the better of my men are wounded.
如果他们再继续加强进攻那座山头的话我就没法阻止了
If the rebs come up that hill any stronger, we can’t stop them.
去伤兵那里把弹♥药♥拿来
Send out word to take ammunition from the wounded.
确保每个伤兵都找过!快去! – 他们又来了!
Make every round count. Go! – Here they come again!
准备,兄弟们!
Ready, boys!
快,继续开火!给我顶住,兄弟们!
Come on, keep it coming! Keep it up, lads!
预备!
Ready!
瞄准!
Aim!
痛扁他们,兄弟们!
Pour it on, boys!
瞄准他们!继续开火!
Keep at them! Keep up your fire!
他们来了,兄弟们!
Here they come, boys!
补上那边的缺口!
Go plug that hole over there!
汤姆,汤姆!
Tom. Tom!
汤姆!
Tom!
汤姆!
Tom!
长官,我的人伤亡过半
Colonel, sir. Sir, half my men are down.
剩下的也都受了伤 左翼防御力量很薄弱了
Most of the rest are wounded. The left is too thin.
你们的弹♥药♥还有多少? – 差不多用光了
How is our ammunition? – Almost gone.
长官,我们必须撤退 我们没多少弹♥药♥了
Sir, we’re running out. We don’t have much left to shoot with.
有些人已经完全没有子弹了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!