I know what he did to her in Miami.
不,你不了解,放开我!
No, you don’t. Let me go!
如果你想要杀他,为何对我开枪?
If you wanted to kill him, why did you shoot at me?
我不是,我是对他开枪
I didn’t. I was shooting at him.
枪法太差劲了
Well, you’re a lousy shot.
这里有人枪法很好
Somebody else around here isn’t.
走吧
Come on.
快上车,我应付他
Quick. Get in the car. I’ll take care of him.
我告诉你时,你跑向那树丛
Run for that bracken when I tell you.
快跑!
Now!
晚安,007
Good evening, 007.
我叫詹姆斯·邦德
My name is James Bond.
你们这种特殊职业的成员现在为数不多了
And members of your curious profession are few in number.
你被认出来了
You have been recognized,
比如说,一位你的对手
let’s say, by one of your opposite numbers,
一样有杀人执照的
who is also licensed to kill.
你的车很有趣!
Oh, that interesting car of yours!
我也有新玩具
I, too, have a new toy,
但更实用
but considerably more practical.
你看到的是一种工业用激光…
You are looking at an industrial laser
它产生非比寻常的光并不存在于自然界中
which emits an extraordinary light not to be found in nature.
它能发射到月球
It can project a spot on the moon,
或近距离内切割金属
or at closer range cut through solid metal.
让你见识一下
I will show you.
这是黄金,邦德先生
This is gold, Mr. Bond.
我这一生中最喜欢的颜色
All my life, I’ve been in love with its color,
光泽和无可比拟的特性
its brilliance, its divine heaviness.
欢迎任何可增加我存量的企业
I welcome any enterprise that will increase my stock.
都列入考量
Which is considerable.
你表达了你的意见,金手指
I think you’ve made your point, Goldfinger.
谢谢你的示范
Thank you for the demonstration.
小心选择你的妙语,邦德先生
Choose your next witticism carefully, Mr. Bond.
那可能是你最后一次了
It may be your last.
前两次交手的目的
The purpose of our two previous encounters
我已很清楚
is now very clear to me.
我不想再被分散注意力
I do not intend to be distracted by another.
晚安,邦德先生
Good night, Mr. Bond.
你希望我招供?
Do you expect me to talk?
不,邦德先生,我要你死
No, Mr. Bond. I expect you to die.
你没有事可以告诉我
There is nothing you can talk to me about
我全都知道了
that I don’t already know.
你忘了一件事
You’re forgetting one thing.
如果我不报到,008就会接替我
If I fail to report, 008 replaces me.
我相信他会更成功
I trust he will be more successful.
他知道我所知的
But he knows what I know.
你什么都不知道,邦德先生
You know nothing, Mr. Bond.
“满贯计划”,比如说吧
Operation Grand Slam, for instance.
你无意中听到这几个字
Two words you may have overheard,
你不可能明白其中含意
which cannot possibly have any significance to you
或是你们组织中的任何人
or anyone in your organization.
你能冒这个险吗?
Can you afford to take that chance?
你说得对,邦德先生
You are quite right, Mr. Bond.
你活着对我较有价值
You are worth more to me alive.
你是谁?
Who are you?
我叫普西·葛罗尔
My name is Pussy Galore.
我一定在做梦
I must be dreaming.
我以为我死了
I thought I’d wake up dead.
麻♥醉♥枪♥,令你不省人事
Tranquilizer gun. Knock-out shot.
原来如此
I see.
很高兴来此
Well, I’m delighted to be here.
不过,这是哪里?
And by the way, where is here?
3万5千英尺高空,往西南方,正飞过纽芬兰
35,000 feet, flying southwest over Newfoundland.
难怪耳鸣
Oh, that explains the humming.
你在金手指先生的洛克希德捷星飞机上
The humming means you’re in Mr. Goldfinger’s Lockheed Jetstar
飞往巴尔的摩
heading for Baltimore,
你是他的客人
and you’re his guest.
很荣幸
I’m honored.
我不知道他这么喜欢我陪他
I never realized he enjoyed my company that much.
不会一路都那么好玩的
I don’t suppose it’ll be all fun and games.
美丽
Mei-lei.
需要什么吗,邦德先生?
Can I do something for you, Mr. Bond?
只要来杯酒,马丁尼
Just a drink. A martini.
摇动,不要搅拌
Shaken, not stirred.
你也来一杯吗?
Won’t you join me?
当值时不喝
Not on duty.
我是金手指先生的私人机师
I’m Mr. Goldfinger’s personal pilot.
是吗?
You are?
有多私人呢?
And just how personal is that?
我是个好飞行员
I’m a damned good pilot.
如此而已!
Period.
这是个好消息
Well, that’s good news.
顺便问下,主人去哪里了?
By the way, where is our host?
他先走了
He flew on ahead.
谢谢
Thank you.
敬满贯计划!
Well, here’s to Operation Grand Slam.
这次将是值得纪念的飞行
This should be a memorable flight.
你不必表现魅力了
You can turn off the charm.
我免疫的
I’m immune.
我们会在巴尔的摩降落
We’ll be landing in Baltimore,
从机场进入美国领土
our port of entry into the United States,
55分钟后
in 55 minutes.
美丽
Mei-Lei,
到达时我想穿正式点
I would like to arrive more appropriately dressed.
我的行李跟我一样存活下来了吗?
Did any of my luggage survive with me?
随身手提箱?
And my attache case?
黑色手提箱检查时已经损坏
Black attache case damaged when examined.
对不起
So sorry.
不需要道歉
Apology is quite unnecessary.
辛尼,叫美丽注意他
Sydney, tell Mei-Lei to keep an eye on him.
20分钟后降落
We’ll be landing in 20 minutes.
你要乖点还是玩狠的呢?
Do you want to play it easy or the hard way?
这不是麻♥醉♥枪♥
And this isn’t a tranquilizer.
普西,你对飞机的了解比枪多
Now, Pussy, you know a lot more about planes than guns.
这是史密斯&威森点45手♥枪♥
That’s a Smith and Wesson .45,
如果你近距离开枪
and if you fired at this close range,
子弹会穿过我和机身…
the bullet will pass through me and the fuselage…
像火焰枪穿过奶油一样
like a blowtorch through butter.
机身内压力减低
The cabin will depressurize,
我们全会被吸出机外
and we’ll both be sucked into outer space together.
如果你想这样去美国,请便
But if that’s how you want to enter the United States, you’re welcome.
不过我更喜欢乖点的方式
As for me, I prefer the easier way.
合情合理
That’s very sensible.
何况在金手指四周的节目很精彩
Oh, besides, there’s always so much going on around Mr. Goldfinger.
我不会不接受他热情款待
I wouldn’t dream of not accepting his hospitality.
他也会很高兴见到你
He’ll be glad to see you, too.
你喜欢以身试险,不是吗?
You like close shaves, don’t you?
华盛顿电♥话♥,绿色电♥话♥
Washington, sir, on the green scrambler.
我是M – 是莱特,长官
M here. – Leiter, sir.
赖特!
Leiter!
是关于007,长官
It’s about 007, sir.
我们收到他的信♥号♥♥
We picked up his homer signal.
监控显示是在巴尔的摩的友谊机场
It’s monitored into Friendship Airport, Baltimore,
他刚刚降落在那里
where he’s just landed.
巴尔的摩?
Baltimore?
真高兴他通知我们
Nice of him to let us know.
我们听说他最后在瑞士
Last we heard, he was in Switzerland.
他坐私人飞机来的,从日内瓦
He came in on a private jet, ex-Geneva,
机主是老朋友,奥瑞克·金手指
registered to our old friend, Auric Goldfinger.
很高兴他有进展了 – 是的,长官
Well, I’m glad he’s making progress. – Yes, sir.
留意他
Keep an eye on him for us.
他们的飞行计划是肯塔基州的蓝草机场

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!