Their flight plan gives Blue Grass Field, Kentucky,
最终目的地
as their final destination.
不要打草惊蛇,好吗?
Don’t charge in on him and spoil anything, will you?
此刻他一定掌握全局了
He’s evidently well on top at the moment.
(普西·葛罗尔飞行马戏团)
邦德先生,请吧 – 好的
Mr. Bond, please. – Of course.
随意
Any time.
谢谢
Thank you.
小心台阶,机长
Do mind your step, Captain.
给我保持乖乖的
Just keep playing it easy.
美丽,去看看金手指先生的安排是否妥当了?
Mei-Lei, will you see everything’s all right with Mr. Goldfinger?
好的,我想补给很快就会来了
Of course. And I’ll see the supplies are here soon.
这团体很专业
Talented chaps.
应该的,是我训练的
They should be. I trained them.
走吧
Come on.
你是个多才多艺的女人,普西
You’re a woman of many parts, Pussy.
我相信波旁威士忌酒和泉水
I believe that the bourbon and branch water’s
在肯塔基一定是极佳的
rather splendid here in Kentucky.
现在我们不用当值了,也许…
Well, now that we’re both off duty, perhaps…
礼貌,“怪侠”
Manners, Oddjob.
我以为你见到女子都会脱帽
I thought you always took your hat off to a lady.
他杀害像你这种小女孩
You know, he kills little girls like you.
还有小男孩
Little boys, too.
怎么?带妆彩排进行得很完美,队长
Well? Dress rehearsal went like a dream, Skipper.
很好,今晚宣布最后简报
Good. You’ll get your final briefing tonight.
现在解散
That’ll be all for now.
欢迎来到奥瑞克养马场,邦德先生
Ah, welcome to Auric Stud, Mr. Bond.
很美的动物,不是吗?
Lovely animal, isn’t she?
比马主人还美得多了
Certainly better bred than the owner.
请带邦德先生去他的卧室
Show Mr. Bond to his quarters, please.
菲利克斯?
Felix?
也许该直接闯进去
Maybe we should just drop in on him.
如果需要我们他会大叫
He’ll shout if he needs us.
他们都到了,金手指先生
They’re all here, Mr. Goldfinger.
噢,对,对
Oh, yes. yes.
谢谢,基什
Thank you, Kisch.
索罗那小子会把鞋磨个洞
That guy Solo’s going to wear a hole in his shoes.
好,我喜欢这个!
Hey, I like this!
等等!
Wait!
先生们!
Gentlemen!
金手指,为何我们没被告知纽约和西海岸也有份?
Goldfinger, why weren’t we told that New York and the West Coast were in on this?
看谁在说话
Look who’s talking.
我不和芝加哥做生意
I do not do business with Chicago.
我以为我们有个秘密的生意要处理
I thought we had a private business deal to settle.
现在却发现参加了大团聚
Now I find I’m attending a hood’s convention.
金手指,我已交货了,我的钱呢?
Goldfinger, I made a delivery. Where is my money?
我也交货了
I made a delivery, too.
你们全交货了
You all made the deliveries we contracted for.
你欠我一百万元
And you owe me 1 million bucks.
我欠你们每人一百万金块
I owe each of you a million in gold bullion.
那就付钱!
So pay!
各位,你们今天可以拿到一百万…
Gentlemen, you can have the million today…
或是明天拿到一千万!
Or 10 millions tomorrow.
你是说一千万?
Did you say 10 million?
只等明天银行早上开门
As soon as my bank opens in the morning.
银行周日不营业
Banks don’t open on Sunday.
我的银行会营业
My bank will.
这撞球台玩什么花样?
What’s with that trick pool table?
掩护!
Cover him!
守住大门!
Hey, cover those doors!
把灯打开!
Turn those lights back on!
你玩什么把戏,金手指?
What are you trying to pull, Goldfinger?
不必紧张,先生们
There’s no cause for alarm, gentlemen.
我不喜欢被这样困着
I don’t like being cooped up like this.
地图有何作用?
What’s that map doing there?
这是我的银行
This is my bank,
存放在诺克斯堡的黄金,先生们
the gold depository at Fort Knox, gentlemen.
里面有150亿元
In its vaults are $15 billion,
供应全美国的黄金存货
the entire gold supply of the United States.
抢劫诺克斯堡!
Knock off Fort Knox?
有钥匙吗?
Got a key or something?
差不多
Of a kind.
那里有3万5千名军队!
There are 35,000 troops stationed around there!
4万1千名
41,000.
谁来制♥服♥他们呢,金手指?
And who’s going to say boo to them, Goldfinger?
怎么回事? – 这是什么?
Hey, what’s going on here? – Hey, what is this?
地板!
The floor!
这是什么,旋转木马?
What is this, a merry-go-round?
人类已登上珠穆朗玛峰
Man has climbed Mount Everest,
也深入到海底
gone to the bottom of the ocean.
发射火箭到月球
He has fired rockets to the moon,
分♥裂♥了原子
split the atom,
创造了人类极限能力下的奇迹
achieved miracles in every field of human endeavor
除了犯罪!
except crime!
黑道人物将会震惊世界
The underworld will rock with applause for centuries.
废话少说 – 嗯,说重点
Cut the commercial. – Yeah, get to the point.
你在浪费我的时间,金手指
You’re wasting my time, Goldfinger.
金库是攻不破的
The depository is impregnable.
金库防爆,电网…
Look, the joint is bombproof, electrified, lousy with…
请耐心点!
Bear with me, please!
诺克斯堡也是个银行
Fort Knox is a bank, like any other.
也许更大受更多保护
Larger, better-protected perhaps,
但还是间银行
but, nonetheless, a bank.
它可以,我想该说…
It can be, I think the expression is,
爆破
blown.
我的计划傻瓜也能办到!
My plan is foolproof, gentlemen.
叫做“满贯计划”
I call it Operation Grand Slam.
我投♥注♥15年的心血
I have devoted 15 years of my life to it.
每个细节都仔细核对,准备妥当
Every detail has been scrupulously prepared.
每件事都考虑过
Every eventuality has been considered.
这个计划会分秒不差进行
We’ll operate on a split-second schedule.
你的组织,夜先生
Your organization, Mr. Midnight,
负责运送这些金属罐
brought the consignment of these canisters
通过加拿大边界
across the Canadian border.
内装着D9号♥
They contain Delta 9.
D9号♥?是什么?
Delta 9? What’s that?
无色无味的神经毒气…
An invisible nerve gas…
它扩散15分钟…
which disperses 15 minutes
就能让人完全昏迷…
after inducing complete unconsciousness…
达到24小时
for 24 hours.
明天凌晨
Tomorrow at dawn,
我飞行马戏团的飞机师,普西·葛罗尔小姐
the flying circus of my personal pilot, Miss Pussy Galore,
会把它撒在大气层
will spray it into the atmosphere.
(007呼叫中情局,空中毒气…)
一旦扩散,整个军队
Once the population, including the military,
所有人全昏迷
has been immobilized,
我的攻击部队
my task force,
由斯特艾普先生安排他的人
which Mr. Strap had his people
从墨西哥的格兰德河偷渡过来
smuggle across the Rio Grande from Mexico,
再乘坐机动车辆接近诺克斯堡
will approach Fort Knox in motorized equipment
沿着黄金大道
along Bullion Boulevard
经过这里的金库
which runs past the depository here,
并和金顶大道交汇
and intersects with Gold Vault Road.
这道金库周围的围墙
This fence surrounding the depository,
正如斯特艾普先生提醒
as Mr. Strap reminded us,
有电流
is electrified.
它将被炸毁
It will be dynamited.
我的部队将由主要通道摧毁一切
My task force will then move to the main entrance and demolish it.
怎么摧毁,请问?
How, may I ask?
靠你了,索罗先生
You made that possible, Mr. Solo,
经由你在运输界的影响力
by arranging through your considerable influence in shipping circles
不用通过海关的检查

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!