to bring through customs uninspected
箱外打上“机械零件”
a consignment labeled “machine parts.”
剩下的只是要进入这个金库
All that will then remain is to descend to the vaults,
金块就存放在那里
where the bullion is stored.
我听够了 – 让他说完
I’ve heard enough. – Let him finish.
你不反对的话,我现在拿我的钱
If you have no objection, I’ll take my money now.
怎么了,索罗?
What’s the matter, Solo,
大到你无法应付吗?
too big for you to handle?
先生们,我们应该尊重索罗先生的决定
Gentlemen, we must respect Mr. Solo’s decision.
请恕我失陪,我先招呼他
Please excuse me for a few minutes while I take care of him.
别让自己拘束
Make yourselves comfortable.
我们怎样出去呢?
How do we get it out?
那是我更想听到的
That’s the bit I want to hear.
普西
Pussy.
谁教你柔道?
Who taught you judo?
你拿走的枪
The gun you took.

Oh, the gun.
当然啦,枪
The gun, of course.
改天一定要较量一下
We must have a few fast falls together sometime.
斯特艾普,如果他有答案
Strap, if he’s got the right answers,
你我不必亲赴现场
you and me don’t even have to be there.
手下能应付一切
The boys can handle everything.
他们把壁炉封闭了
Hey, they closed up the fireplace.
怎么回事?
What’s going on?
我不喜欢这样
I don’t like this. Hey, what the…
怎么回事?
What’s going on here?
毒气!
The gas!
真可惜你没有选择和其他人一起,索罗先生
Such a pity you did not choose to remain with the others, Mr. Solo.
然而…
However…
邦德先生,我以为你还在卧室里休息
Mr. Bond, I thought you were resting in your quarters.
我过得很舒适,不过天气太好了,还是出来走走
Oh, they are delightful, but it’s much too nice to stay indoors.
我碰上葛罗尔小姐,她建议我们加入你
I ran into Miss Galore, and she suggested that we join you.
这是索罗先生,这是邦德先生
Mr. Solo, Mr. Bond,
我另一位贵宾,你好
another of my distinguished guests. Hello.
这么快要走吗,索罗先生?
Leaving us so soon, Mr. Solo?
不幸,他另外有紧急的约会
Unfortunately, he has a pressing engagement.
我想动身了,金手指
Yeah. I’d like to get started, Goldfinger.
小子!
Boy!
该走的时候就走
Ah, when you gotta go, you gotta go.
我的飞机会准时送你到纽约
My plane will get you to New York on time…
和你超多的行李
With your excess luggage.
让我来
Allow me.
我的司机是个好司机
My chauffeur’s an excellent driver.
你马上就会到机场
You’ll be at the airport in a few minutes.
再会,索罗先生
Goodbye, Mr. Solo.
也许下次吧
Some other time, perhaps.
平安落地
Happy landings, old boy.
我在模型下发现他
I found him under the model.
满贯行动
Operation Grand Slam.
我喜欢你的简报
I did enjoy your briefing.
我也是
So did I.
他出发了!
He’s on the move!
慢点,别太近
Slow down. Don’t crowd him.
(机场)
你瞎了吗?你错过转弯了!
Are you blind or something? You missed the turn.
他们前面右转了
They’ve turned to the right just ahead here somewhere.
你这位老朋友去哪里?
Where’s this old pal of yours headed?
十赌一,他去找女人或喝酒
10 will get you 1, it’s a drink or a dame.
收不到了
Dead.
也许是机械故障
Mechanical failure, maybe.
除非他关掉
Unless he switched it off.
他为何这么做?
Why would he do that?
开车去马场,只能这样了
Drive to the farm. It’s all we can do.

Right.
谢谢
Thank you.
你在满贯行动分到的收益
Your share of Operation Grand Slam
足够让你成为富婆
will make you a very rich woman, my dear.
否则我为何参与呢,金手指先生?
Why else would I be in it, Mr. Goldfinger?
你会在英国养老吧?
You’ll retire to England, I suppose?
不,我看中了巴哈马的一个小岛
No, I’ve spotted a little island in the Bahamas.
我会挂起牌子,“不准进入”
I’ll hang up a sign, “No trespassing,”
然后回归自然
and go back to nature.
什么事,基什?
Yes, Kisch?
两个人乘一部车带着望远镜
Two men in a car with binoculars.
赌徒寻找赛马消息
Touts looking for racing tips.
还有另一个可能
There’s another possibility, however.
基什,叫邦德先生来一起喝茶
Kisch, ask Mr. Bond to join us.
我们在瑞士留邦德一命就做对了
We were quite right to spare Mr. Bond’s life in Switzerland
如果那些人是他的朋友的话
if those gentlemen are his friends.
那就让他们确认邦德他不需要援助
Let’s convince them he needs no assistance.
为他们着想,普西
For their benefit, Pussy,
让邦德尽量开心一些
let’s make him as happy as possible.
我建议你去换件更适合的衣服
I suggest you change into something more suitable.
当然
Certainly.
事业在前,享受在后
Business before pleasure.
他找你
He wants you.
邦德先生,请坐
Ah, Mr. Bond. Sit down, please.
薄荷茶?
Mint julep?
传统口味,还不错
Traditional, but satisfying.
好,谢谢
Yes, thanks.
酸麦的,但请不要太甜
Sour mash, but not too sweet, please.
金手指,你令我失望
You disappoint me, Goldfinger.
你知道满贯计划不会成功
You know Operation Grand Slam simply won’t work.
顺便说一下,D9神经毒气会致命
And incidentally, Delta 9 nerve gas is fatal.
你消息还是一样灵通
You are unusually well-informed, Mr. Bond.
你会让六万人死得不明不白
You’ll kill 60,000 people uselessly.
美国每两年车祸,死亡人数就这么多
American motorists kill that many every two years.
没错,而我自己也计算一下
Yes, well, I’ve worked out a few statistics of my own.
150亿元金块,重达1万5百吨♥
$15 billion in gold bullion weighs 10,500 tons.
60人要搬12天装载在200辆卡车上
60 men would take 12 days to load it onto 200 trucks.
你顶多只有两小时
Now, at the most, you’re gonna have two hours
在陆海空军到达之前
before the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines move in
让你搬货
and make you put it back.
谁说要搬走一切?
Who mentioned anything about removing it?
饮料够吗?
The julep tart enough for you?
你计划闯入世界最大的银行
You plan to break into the world’s largest bank,
却不偷东西
but not to steal anything?
为什么?
Why?
继续,邦德先生
Go on, Mr. Bond.
林先生,中♥共♥派驻工厂的代表
Mr. Ling, the red Chinese agent at the factory,
他是核子分解专家
he’s a specialist in nuclear fission.
原来如此!
But of course!
他的政♥府♥要给你个炸♥弹♥
His government’s given you a bomb.
我情愿把它叫做原子装置
I prefer to call it an atomic device.
它很小但是特别脏
It’s small, but particularly dirty.
钴和碘?
Cobalt and iodine?
没错
Precisely.
如果你引爆诺克斯堡…
If you explode it in Fort Knox, the, uh,
全美的黄金存货将会受幅射影响…
entire gold supply of the United States will be radioactive for…
57年
57 years.
正确说来是58年
58, to be exact.
我抱歉,金手指
I apologize, Goldfinger.
真是启发性的交易
It’s an inspired deal.
他们得到他们要的
They get what they want,
西方经济危机
economic chaos in the West,
你的黄金价值提升好几倍
and the value of your gold increases many times.
保守估计十倍
I conservatively estimate 10 times.
精明
Brilliant.
而你所谓的原子装置
But the atomic device, as you call it,
显然已经在这国家里
is already obviously in this country.
没错
Obviously.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!