但放进诺克斯堡而不被侦测到
But bringing it to Fort Knox undetected
会很冒险,非常冒险
could be risky, very risky.
正好相反,邦德先生,你们才冒险
On the contrary, Mr. Bond, the risk is all on your side.
如果你们想去寻找
If the authorities should attempt to locate it,
谁知道会在哪里爆♥炸♥?
who knows where it might be exploded, eh?
也许停泊在新伦敦的潜艇
Perhaps the Polaris submarine pens at New London,
在肯尼迪角
Cape Kennedy,
靠近白宫
near the White House.
我们仔细计划过了
But we are speculating idly.
满贯行动会成功的
Operation Grand Slam will be successful.
你会当场见到
You will be there to see for yourself.
大概会很不舒服
Too closely for comfort, I’m afraid.
失陪了,邦德先生
Forgive me, Mr. Bond,
我必须从索罗先生身上拿回黄金
but I must arrange to separate my gold from the late Mr. Solo.
如你所说,他有个很急的约会
As you said, he had a pressing engagement.
很美,葛罗尔小姐,不是吗?
Ah, very chic, Miss Galore. Don’t you agree?
替我款待邦德先生,普西
Please entertain Mr. Bond for me, Pussy.
我马上回来
I’ll join you both later.
如何,帅哥?
Well, how about it, handsome?
你不觉得我们应该趁次机会认识彼此吗?
Don’t you think it’s time we got to know each other socially?
新的葛罗尔小姐
Well, the new Miss Galore.
你把金手扳指藏在这身衣服的哪里?
Where do you hide your gold knuckles in this outfit?
我下班后从不带武器
Oh, I never carry weapons after business hours.
是吗?
Yeah?
原来你不当值了
So you’re off duty.
我毫无防备
I’m completely defenseless.
我也是
So am I.
这才是我的詹姆斯
That’s my James.
金手指的地方很美
Beautiful place Goldfinger has here.
是的,很高兴你喜欢这里
Yes. I’m glad you’re enjoying it.
太可惜了,明早一切就毁了
Too bad it all has to end tomorrow morning.
你知道,他有点疯了
He’s quite mad, you know.
这里面有什么?
Well, now, what do we have here?
007似乎把情形处理得很好
007 seems to have the situation well in hand.
我累了,回酒店去吧
Come on, I’m bushed. Let’s get back to the motel.
你是很不平凡的女孩,普西
You’re quite a girl, Pussy.
我生性好动
I’m strictly the outdoor type.
我想你没有参与整件事
I’d like to think you’re not in all of this caper.
不谈了,我没有兴趣,走吧
Skip it. I’m not interested. Let’s go.
要怎样才能让你以我的方式看事情?
What would it take for you to see things my way?
你没有那能力
A lot more than you’ve got.
你怎么知道?
How do you know?
我不想知道
I don’t want to know.
遵照将死的人的要求是否为惯例?
Isn’t it customary to grant a condemned man his last request?
你自找的
You’ve asked for this.
起来
Get up.
当然
Certainly.
那里
There.
现在让我们一起来
Now, let’s both play.
普西·葛罗尔呼叫香槟领队
Pussy Galore to Champagne leader.
指挥摇摆宝贝
Commence Rock-a-bye Baby.
祝好运
Good luck.
速度:220
Speed, 220.
风向:西风
Wind check, westerly.
香槟领队呼叫香槟队员
Champagne leader to Champagne section.
准备俯冲
Commence dive now.
准备摇摆宝贝
Ready for Rock-a-bye Baby.
喷洒开始倒数
Commence spray on countdown.

Five,
四,三,二
four, three, two,

zero.
(欢迎到诺克斯堡)
香槟领队呼叫满贯行动领队
Champagne leader to Grand Slam task force leader.
宝贝已睡着
The baby is asleep.
重复,宝贝已睡着
I repeat, the baby is asleep.
我们回去了,完毕
We’re going home now. Out.
(奥瑞克分光计)
开始
Chafoo.
早上好,邦德先生
Good morning, Mr. Bond.
这次你终于在我想你在的地方了
For once, you’re exactly where I want you.
炸♥弹♥在此 – 出发吧,准将
The bomb’s here. – Let’s get moving, brigadier.
好的,杰克,出发
Right, Jack. Move in.
出发,作战战形
Move in, commando tactics.
只做防卫性开火,直到炸♥弹♥解除
Minimum offensive fire until I signal bomb has been neutralized.
只做防卫性开火
Minimum offensive fire… Come on.
直到炸♥弹♥解除
until I signal bomb has been neutralized.
炸♥弹♥拆除小组待命
Bomb disposal unit to accompany dog.
再见,邦德先生
Goodbye, Mr. Bond.
林先生,现在只是时间问题而已…
Mr. Ling, it is merely a matter of timing…
金手指!
Goldfinger!
求你了,金…
Please, Mr. Gold…
他也是一员!女孩也是!我去抓他!
He’s one of them! So’s the girl! I’ll get her!
你们把门打开!
You get the door open!
我们被困住了
We’re trapped.
炸♥弹♥
The bomb.
我要把信管拿掉
I’ll take the fuse out.
别当傻子
Don’t be a fool.
你当英雄,我不要!
You can be a hero. I’m not!
不,不!
No! No!
走,快点!
Come on, you boys! Get going! Hurry up!
什么事耽搁你?
What kept you?
还好吧?那位管家朋友呢?
You okay, James? Where’s your butler friend?
他弄坏了保险丝
Oh, he blew a fuse.
再多三秒,金手指就成功了
Three more ticks and Mr. Goldfinger would have hit the jackpot.
抓到他了吗?
Did you get him?
还没,但他跑不远
Not yet, but he won’t get far.
普西呢?
And Pussy?
是她帮我们换过毒气瓶
She helped us switch the gas in the canisters.
什么使她通知华盛顿的?
By the way, what made her call Washington?
我一定启发了她母性的本能
I must have appealed to her maternal instincts.
詹姆斯,快登机,别让总统等太久
Come on, James. Get aboard. You can’t keep the President waiting.
专机,白宫吃午餐
Special plane, lunch at the White House.
为什么?
How come?
总统要亲自谢你
The President wants to thank you personally.
没有什么,真的
Oh, it was nothing, really.
我知道,但他不知道
I know that, but he doesn’t.
我想我可以在机上喝杯酒
I suppose I’ll be able to get a drink here?
我已通知空姐准备三人份的酒
I told the stewardess liquor for three.
另外两人是谁?
Who are the other two?
没有别人
Oh, there are no other two.
再见,菲利克斯 – 再见,詹姆斯,祝好运
Goodbye, Felix. – So long, James. Good luck.
谢谢你,准将 – 祝好运
Thank you, brigadier. Good luck.
欢迎你登机,邦德先生
I’m glad to have you aboard, Mr. Bond.
恭喜你晋升了,金手指
Well, congratulations on your promotion, Goldfinger.
你也要去白宫进午餐吗?
Are you having lunch at the White House, too?
两小时候,我就会在古巴
In two hours, I shall be in Cuba.
这是你最后一次破坏我计划,邦德先生
And you have interfered with my plans for the last time, Mr. Bond.
在机舱内开枪很危险
It’s very dangerous to fire guns in planes.
我甚至也警告过普西
I even had to warn Pussy about it.
还有,她在哪儿?
By the way, where is she?
我等会处置她
I will deal with her later.
此刻她在她该在的地方
At the moment, she is where she ought to be.
驾驶舱
At the controls.
普西
Pussy.
怎么了?金手指呢?
What happened? Where’s Goldfinger?
去弹金竖琴了
Playing his golden harp.
不行!
It’s no good!
你不可以
Oh, no, you don’t.
此刻不适合被救援
This is no time to be rescued.
金手指
Goldfinger
他是男人
He’s the man

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!