That’s a good burn.
奶瓶仔 给我们唱首歌♥
Sippy Cup, sing us a song.
不要
No.
要不然唱”一闪一闪小婊♥子♥”
How about “Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Bitch”?
奶瓶仔 奶瓶仔
Sippy Cup! Sippy Cup!
别 别这样 他会喝的
No, no, guys. He’ll do it.
但是他需要时间考虑
But he just needs more time to think.
奶瓶仔 奶瓶仔
Sippy Cup! Sippy Cup!
再见
Bye.
千层面配汽水
Lasagna and soda?
别告诉我爸妈你就给我吃这个
Don’t tell my parents you gave me this.
这孩子真逗
This kid is hilarious.
我们要离婚了
We’re getting a divorce.
你们是什么意思
Wh-What do you mean?
好了 我来解释 一切都不会变
Okay, okay, I’ll tell you. Everything gonna stay the same.
我们保证
We promise.
我们还会一起看《我们的生活》吗
Will we still watch This Is Us together?
《我们的生活》 美国NBc公♥司♥电视剧
-当然 那是我们最爱的节目 -对
– Of course. That’s our favorite show. – Yes.
那可是我们的家庭节目
That’s our family show.
只不过现在你得在两台电视上看了
Except now you’re gonna see it on two different TVs, you know.
在两个家里
In two different houses.
所以你要把每集看两次
So you’re gonna have to watch the episode twice.
那周二塔可日呢
What about Taco Tuesday?
周二塔可日会照常进行
Taco Tuesdays are still going down.
其实你可以过两次周二塔可日
Matter of fact, you’re gonna have two Taco Tuesdays,
就是有一次是在周三
just one on Wednesday now.
-两倍快乐 -两倍快乐 两倍塔可
– Twice the fun. – Twice the fun, twice the tacos.
一切都不会变的 所以
Everything’s gonna stay the same, so…
我和你妈妈还是最好的朋友 对吧
Me and your mom, you know, we’re still best friends, right?
大概
Mm-hmm.
作为家庭
I mean, it would’ve been nice
一起吃塔可是很开心
to have tacos together as a family.
要不这样 我们可以改成鸡翅周三日
But how about this? We could change it to Wing Wednesday…
♪ 我走在阳光之下 ♪
♪ I’m walking on sunshine ♪
♪ 走在阳光之下 ♪
♪ Walking on sunshine ♪
♪ 这感觉好不美妙 ♪
♪ And don’t it feel good ♪
♪ 我现在每次去邮箱 ♪
♪ Now every time I go for the mailbox ♪
♪ 都要克制我自己 ♪
♪ Gotta hold myself down ♪
♪ 因为我迫不及待 ♪
♪ ‘Cause I just can’t wait ♪
♪ 想知道你就要来访 ♪
♪ Till you write me you’re coming around ♪
索尔 很不错 真是天使的歌♥声
Thor, inspired, voice of an angel, man.
♪ 我走在阳光之下 ♪
♪ I’m walking on sunshine, whoa ♪
我们走在哪里
What are we walking on?
♪ 我们走在阳光之下 ♪
♪ I’m walking on sunshine ♪
♪ 这感觉好不美妙 ♪
♪ Whoa, and don’t it feel good ♪
感觉是很好 对吧
It does feel good, don’t it?
-怎么了 -这歌♥每次都让我想哭
– What’s wrong? – That song always makes me sad.
别忘了 明天就是《摇滚年代》试音
Don’t forget, Rock of Ages auditions are tomorrow.
那是我最喜欢的音乐剧
It’s my favorite musical.
不过我的确根据我在”好来乌”的经历
I did make some pretty big changes, though,
做了些巨大的改变
based on my time in Holly-weird.
我觉得它真的会
I think it’ll really inspire
激励你们之中敢于梦想的人
those of you who dare to dream.
酷炫
Sick.
索尔
所以我看着她
So, I looked at her,
但是她在看其他方向
but she was looking the other direction.
但然后她看向我的时候
But then she looked at me,
我又往别的方向看了
and I was looking the other direction.
所以我觉得总有一天我们的眼神会相遇
So I think that someday we’re gonna make eye contact.
挺好 这音乐剧一定会火
That’s cool. This musical is gonna be lit.
索伦 快看
Hey, Soren. Look at this.
奶瓶仔要报名上音乐剧
Sippy Cup is signing up for the musical.
平庸的人才唱歌♥
Singing is for try-hards.
不 是有人把我的名字写上去作弄我
No, uh, someone signed me up as a joke.
我正准备划掉 看见没
I was just crossing it off. See?
随你怎么说 娘炮
Yeah, whatever, bitch-tits.
行了 我们走吧
Enough. Let’s go.
-我还有地方要去 -抱歉 索伦
– I have places to be. – Sorry, Soren.
别听阿提奎斯的 他爸都不交税
Don’t listen to Atticus. His dad doesn’t even pay taxes.
阿提奎斯说什么根本不重要
Doesn’t matter what Atticus says.
我从小时候就总想着放弃唱歌♥了
I’ve been thinking about quitting singing ever since I was young.
快点 我们要错过炸鱼柳了
Come on. We’re gonna miss fish sticks.
哇 这是我见过最棒的午饭
Whoa. That’s the best lunch I’ve ever seen.
是的 他们对我这么好是因为
Yeah, my parents are being super nice because…
因为他们人很好而且
Because they’re great and…
他们人很好 一切都很好
they’re great, and everything’s good.
等等 你带了新耳环吗
Ooh, wait. Is that a new earring?
终于发现了 谢谢你注意啊
Yes, finally. Thank you for noticing.
-你带着真可爱 -麦克斯 我才不要可爱
– It looks cute on you. – Max, I’m not going for cute.
我要性感和火♥辣♥
I’m going for sexy and hot.
这是我人生唯二的追求
Those are the only two things I’m looking for.
你喜欢它吗 看上去好像感染了
You like it? It looks infected.
索伦真酷
Soren’s so cool.
我听说他揍了德里克·巴♥赫♥曼
I heard he beat up Derek Bachman
还口了她妹妹
and blow-jobbed his sister.
他口了自己的妹妹吗
He blow-jobbed his own sister?
不 是他口了德里克的妹妹
No, he blow-jobbed Derek’s sister.
真♥他♥妈♥牛逼
Fucking legend.
我觉得索伦在叫我
I think Soren’s calling me.
-怎样 -怎样
– Sup? – Sup?
我听说你♥他♥妈♥像冠军一样喝了一大杯啤酒
I heard you sipped a beer like a fucking champ.
是的 我其实喝了超大一口
Yeah, I took a pretty big sip, actually.
酷 我明天晚上在家里有个派对
Cool. I’m having a party tomorrow night.
这群傻瓜都会来
All these fools are coming.
你来吗
You in?
你应该来的 相信我
You should come. Trust me.
是的 我会来的 就是我得先问我妈妈
Yeah, I’ll come, but, you know, I’ll have to ask my mom.
还有 这是个接吻派对
Also, gonna be a kissing party.
你和女孩法式热吻过 对吧
You’ve French-kissed girls before, right?
当然了
Yeah.
亲过
Of course.
亲的哪里
Where?
嘴吗
Their mouths?
不错 兄弟
Yeah, dawg.
他不会以后就跟受欢迎的孩子坐一起了吧
He’s not gonna start sitting with the popular kids, is he?
不 如果有人能坐那里的话 也该是我
No. If anyone should be over there, it’s me.
我听小孩都叫你奶瓶仔
We heard kids were calling you Sippy Cup,
我们想告诉你
and we just wanted to let you know
你任何时候都可以向
you can always call on the Student
反霸凌学生联盟寻求保护
Coalition Against Bullying for protection.
这看起来像奶瓶吗
Does this look like a sippy cup?
不 这他妈是一个果汁盒
No, it’s a fucking juice box.
因为我他妈不是小屁孩了
‘Cause I’m not a fucking child.
太粗鲁了
That’s so rude.
等等 我能带上索尔和卢卡斯吗
Wait. Can I bring Thor and Lucas?
他们太普通了吧
So random.
不 他们很酷
No, they’re cool.
我要控制女生人数和男生人数一样
I’m trying to keep it half girls, half guys.
懂了吗 兄弟
You feel me, dawg?
我懂 兄弟 但是
I feel you, dawg, but…
他们是我最好的朋友
they’re my best friends.
我们什么事情都一起做 我们是沙包男孩
We do everything together. We’re the Bean Bag Boys.
这名字真傻♥逼♥
That’s a dope-ass name.
不管了 带上他们吧
Fuck it. Bring ’em.
我也会为兄弟两肋插刀
I ride or die for my squad, too.
告诉我你妈妈怎么说 兄弟
Let me know what your mom says, dawg.
好的 再见 兄弟 再见 兄弟们
Okay. Bye, dawg. Bye, dawgs.
怎么说
So?
索伦刚才邀请我们去他的派对
Soren just invited us to his party tomorrow.
索伦吗 是的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!