她们绝对要亲嘴
They are definitely gonna kiss.
我们得再飞近一点
We might need to get closer.
听见什么声音了吗
Do you hear that?
那是什么
What is that?
妈的 它在监视我们
It’s fucking spying on us.
-好了 该我飞了 -还给我
– All right, it’s my turn to fly. – Give it!
-我只是想玩玩 -不
– I just want to buzz ’em. – No!
你会把它弄坏的
You’re gonna break it.
你想要吗 给你
You want it? Fine!

Shit!

Oh! No!
-该死 搞什么 索尔 -我们俩都有错
– Shit! What the hell, Thor? – That was both of our faults.
我爸要杀了我的 我该怎么办
Dad’s gonna kill me. What do I do now?
你干什么
Whoa! What the hell?
我们就说有人私闯民宅
We say there was a break-in.
他们把东西都砸了 还拿了无人机
They trashed the place and took the drone.
这是我这辈子听过的最蠢的点子
That’s the most stupid fucking idea I’ve ever heard!
大伙们 我们只需要
Guys, guys. All we have to do is
到隔壁说出实情
just go over there and tell the truth.
上帝会站在我们这边的
Then God will be on our side.
需要帮忙吗
Hey. Can I help you?
是的 女士
Uh, I hope so, madam.
我们在用无人机跟踪一群乌龟
We were using our drone to follow a family of turtles,
我觉得我们可能坠毁在你家后院了
and we thought it might have crashed in your backyard.
是的没错 在这里 进来吧
Oh, yeah, yeah, it’s here. Come on in.
-所以你们喜欢乌龟吗 -是的
– So, you guys like turtles? – Yeah.
-真不错 -时间到了 小混♥蛋♥们
– That’s awesome. – Time’s up, motherfuckers.
糟糕 是陷阱
Shit! It’s a trap.
你们觉得我在乎什么乌龟吗
You think I give a fuck about turtles?
对不起 我们只想学学如何接吻
We’re sorry. We just wanted to learn how to kiss.
卢卡斯 这关她们什么事
Lucas, it’s none of their business.
我们应该说实话的
We should have just told the truth.
我们想去一个接吻派对
We’re going to a kissing party,
我们都没接过吻 所以很害怕
and none of us have ever kissed, and we’re scared.
该死 卢卡斯
Goddamn it, Lucas.
我有过性生活 但从来没有亲过女孩
I’ve had sex before, but I’ve never kissed a girl.
上网查查”如何接吻”不就好了
Just go online and type in “how to kiss.”
所有人都这样的
That’s what everyone does.
很简单的
It’s very easy.
请问我们能拿回无人机了吗
Look, can we please have the drone back?
是BD滚雷无人机 是我爸的
It’s a BD Rolling Thunder. It’s my dad’s.
他工作要用的 请问我能拿回来吗
He needs it for work. Can I please have it back?
-我真的需要它 拜托了 -我可不觉得
– I really need it. Please. – I don’t think so.
如果你不把它还给我
If you don’t give it back,
我就和我爸说是你偷的
I’ll tell my dad you stole it.
我还会和他说你是个变♥态♥
And I’ll tell him that you’re a pervert.
我们要告诉学校里所有人
We’ll tell the whole school.
这是幸[性]骚扰
This is sensual harassment.
我们会告诉所有人你讨厌女生
We’ll tell everyone that you’re a misogynist.
我从来没给别人做过按♥摩♥[misogynist音近massage]
I never massaged anyone.
这就是你不尊重女性的下场
This is what happens when you don’t respect women.
我尊重女性的 我妈是我最好的朋友
I respect women. My mom’s my best friend.
那我呢
What about me?
天呐 我完蛋了 我爸要杀了我的
Oh, God, I’m so fucked. My dad’s gonna kill me.
你得去窥探一下她们 你真是女权主义
You had to snoop on them. You’re such a feminist.
我才不是女权主义 我爱♥女♥人♥
I’m not a feminist. I love women.
而且我爸妈肯定会打电♥话♥告诉你们爸妈
And my parents are definitely gonna call your guys’ parents.
我们都会被禁足的
We’re all gonna get grounded.
别管索伦的派对了 我们完了
Forget Soren’s party. We’re fucked.
你笑什么 这都是你的错
Why are you smiling? This is actually your fault.
这就是我们的筹码
This is leverage.
太棒了
Oh. Bingo.
-这是啥 -我也不知道
– What is it? – I have no idea.
这是个卫生棉条
That’s a tampon.
干啥用的
What’s it for?
女生把它塞到屁♥眼♥里
Girls shove it up their buttholes
宝宝就不会掉出来了
to stop babies from coming out.
一个八年级的人告诉我的
An eighth-grader told me that.
人体真是神秘
The human body is truly a mystery.
不敢相信她们还在吃咀嚼片
Can’t believe they still eat chewables.
软糖好吃多了
The gummies are so much better.
我喜欢咀嚼片 给我一个
I like the chewables. I want one.
该死的防童设计
Fucking childproof bullshit!
索尔 索尔 索尔 索尔 索尔 索尔
Thor! Thor! Thor! Thor! Thor! Thor!
是那几个女孩
It’s the girls.
-哪位 -你们拿了我的包
– Hello? – You took my bag.
里面有我的驾照 手♥机♥
It has my license, my phone.
立刻给我拿回来
Bring it back right now.
去你的吧 把我的无人机还回来
Fuck that noise. I want my drone back.
我来 我来 我来
I got this. I got this, I got this.
你刚刚说什么 小混♥蛋♥
What did you just say, you little bitch?
我要喂你吃屎
I’ll take a shit down your throat.
你为什么这样说话
Why are you talking like that?
汉娜 我有个弟弟
Hannah, I have a little brother.
-你就得吓吓他们 -你吓到我了
– You’re supposed to scare them. – Well, you scared me.
听好 我们只想给你们个教训
Listen, we were just trying to teach you a lesson.
我保证我们会把无人机还给你们
I promise you we were gonna give the drone back.
不可能 他们肯定又在耍我们
No way. They could trick us again.
或者压倒我们
Or overpower us.
天呐 他们要是吃了莫莉怎么办
Oh, my God. What if they take the Molly?
他们不能吃的
Then we wouldn’t be able to take it.
不行 他们还是小孩 会死的
No, they’re children. They would die.
我是之前的麦克斯
This is Max from earlier.
明天早上七点四十分
Meet us at the playground across from John Adams
约翰·亚当斯对面的操场见
tomorrow at 7:40 am.
带上无人机 别惹沙包男孩
Bring the drone, and don’t fuck with the Bean Bag Boys.
很强硬 非常强硬
That was tough. Very tough.
和她们讲话我都有点硬了
I kind of got a boner talking to those girls.
电♥话♥还没挂呢
We’re still on the phone.
-糟糕 该死 该死 -搞什么
– Shit! Fuck, fuck. – What the shit?
六 七 八 九 十
Six, seven, eight, nine, ten,
十一 十二 十三 十四 十五
eleven, twelve, thirteen, fourteen, fifteen
别再靠近了
Don’t come any closer.
-为什么 -你要压倒我们的
– Why? – ‘Cause you could overpower us.
把无人机放到滑梯上 倒数一百
So, put the drone on the slide, and count back from a hundred,
然后闭上眼睛
and close your eyes.
别想耍什么花招
And don’t try anything funny.
这儿都是目击证人
There are witnesses.
好了 我们还要开很久的车
Okay, we have a long drive ahead of us,
把包给我们 不然我们就揍你了
so give us the bag or I will hurt you.
不要挑战我
Do not test me.
威胁是不管用的 村妇
Threats will get you nowhere, peasant.
把该死的莫莉还给我们
Just give us the fucking Molly!
谁是莫莉 她没和我们一起
Okay. Who’s Molly? ‘Cause she’s not with us.
大伙儿
Guys.
莫莉是性药物 《日界线》曝光报道过的
Molly is a sex drug. Dateline did an expose on it.
你们竟然让我们把毒品带来操场
You had us bring drugs to a fucking playground?
这里还有小孩呢
There are children here!
-糟糕 -没事
– Shit. – It’s okay.
我知道该怎么办
I know what to do.
我们要对你们进行公民逮捕
We’re making a citizen’s arrest!
你们俩都被捕了
You’re both under arrest!
-趴下 -老天啊
– Get on the ground! – Sweet Jesus.
-举手 举手 举手 -不许动
– Up, up, up! – Stay still!
把手举起来 手举起来 不许动
Hands up! Hands up! Stay still!
趴下 现在趴下
Get down now! Get down now!
你刚刚是给假枪上膛了吗
Did you just reload your fake gun?
-你是在嘲讽我吗 -举起手来
– Are you mocking me? – Put your hands up!
你是在嘲讽我吗
Are you mocking me?
你所说的都会成为
Anything will be used against you

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!