我退出
I’m out.
-你去哪 -那太恶心了
– Where are you going? – That was nasty.
我要去楼上玩虚拟现实游戏
I’m going upstairs to play VR.
如果你走了 你就永远回不来了
If you leave, you can never come back.
不要
Oh! No!
布莉克斯丽 到你了
Brixlee, your turn.
拜托 拜托 拜托
Come on, come on, come on, come on, come on.
天哪 这真是我见过的最狗血的事了
Oh, my God. This is the most dramatic thing I’ve ever seen.
他不会去亲的
He’s not gonna do it.
他会亲的
He’s gonna do it.
我不能亲她
I can’t do it.
本性难移啊 他还是那个奶瓶仔
People don’t change. He’s still Sippy Cup.
等等 是亲亲仔
Wait, wait. Kissy Cup.
亲亲仔
Kissy Cup!
亲亲仔 亲亲仔
Kissy Cup! Kissy Cup!
亲亲仔 亲亲…
Kissy Cup! Kissy…
去你的 阿提奎斯 他叫索尔
Fuck off, Atticus! His name is Thor.
还有大家都知道你♥妈♥的♥烹饪书是抄袭的
And everyone knows your mom plagiarized her cookbook.
索尔 等等
Thor, wait up.
真抱歉我曾经说你拼命装逼
I’m sorry I called you a try-hard.
没事 你没错
Nah, you were right.
这整段时间
This whole time,
我都在试图成为一个不是真正的我
I’ve been trying to be someone who I wasn’t.
我打了耳洞
I got an earring.
我喝了啤酒
I drank a beer.
我不再唱歌♥
I quit singing.
是啊
Yeah.
我想我今天也有点疯了
I guess I went a little crazy today, too.
那我们走吧
Let’s get out of here.
不 你不会想走的
No. You don’t want to do that.
你要留下来直到你亲到布莉克斯丽
You’re gonna stay down here and kiss Brixlee.
沙包男孩做任何事都在一起
The Bean Bag Boys do everything together.
不是所有事
Not everything.
不再是了
Not anymore.
也许那些比我们大的女孩们说得对
Maybe those old girls were right.
也许我们的道路不同了
Maybe we’re on different paths.
是的
Yeah.
那你接下来怎么办
Then what are you gonna do?
我不知道 我只知道不是像这样
I don’t know. I just know it’s not this.
不可能
No way.
这太疯狂了
This is insane.
别管转瓶子了
Forget spin the bottle.
现在直接过去吻一下你未来的妻子
Now go over there and kiss your future wife.
再见
Bye.
再见
Bye.
布莉克斯丽 我能吻你吗
Brixlee, can I kiss you?
可以啊
Okay.

Aah! Cool.
我在哪儿
Where am I?
我在这儿啊
Oh, here I am.
卢卡斯 我要走了
Lucas, I’m leaving.
你确定不试一下这个吗
You sure you don’t want to try this?
不了 不用了
Nah, I’m good.
你想去我家玩暗♥杀♥神吗
Want to go to my house and play Ascension?
我不再玩暗♥杀♥神了
I don’t want to play Ascension anymore.
那我以后跟谁玩呢
Then who am I gonna play with?
你会找到一个人的
You’ll find someone.
我感觉脸有点刺痛
My face feels so tingly.
不是吧
No way.
天哪 太棒了
Oh, my God. This is amazing!
不敢相信你们居然在这
I can’t believe you guys are here.
太棒了
Oh, this is so amazing.
-你好 -坐下
– Hi. – Sit down.
请别 拜托别 别杀我们
Please no, please no. Don’t kill us.
看看这是怎么了
Look what happened.
你怎么认识索伦的
How do you know Soren?
他是你男朋友吗
Is he your boyfriend?
他是我弟弟 我可喜欢这个小混♥蛋♥了
He’s my brother. I love that piece of shit.
其他人呢
You guys, where’s everybody else?
你那个有眼神忧郁的朋友呢
Where’s your friend with the sad eyes?
-忧郁男孩麦克斯 -在地下室接吻呢
– Sad boy Max. – In the basement kissing.
楼下的场景有点浪荡
It’s an orgy down there.
你们俩不喜欢那种吗
And you guys aren’t into that?
-不喜欢 -没关系的
– Mm-mm. – Aw, it’s okay.
你们才六年级 总有一天你们会想通的
You’re only in sixth grade. You guys are gonna figure it out.
你们有一辈子的时间 不用着急
You have your whole life for that. No rush. No rush.
我是说 你爱些什么
I mean, what do you love?
暗♥杀♥神 规则 禁毒行动
Ascension, rules, anti-drug campaigns…
烤芝士三明治
grilled cheese.
我现在可以把烤芝士三明治上了
Oh, I could fuck with a grilled cheese right now.
各位 我来为大家做烤芝士三明治
Guys, I’m gonna make us grilled cheese.
-太好了 听上去很棒 -太好了
– Oh, yeah. That sounds so good. – Nice.
那你呢 无袖男 你喜欢些什么
What about you, sleeveless? What are you into?
我喜欢唱歌♥
I love to sing.
真好
Yes.
我今天其实翘了音乐剧的海选
I actually skipped my audition today for the musical.
-不是吧 -现在我无法参与了
– No. – Now I can’t be in it.
-不要啊 -什么
– No. – What?
你必须说服他们让你去参加海选
You have to convince them to let you audition.
你一定 你一定得去
You must. You must.
-海选 -为我们唱几句吧
– Audition. – Shh. Sing for us.
不要
No.
天哪 给我们唱几句吧 你是只小小鸟
Oh my god, sing for us. You’re a baby bird.
-拜托 我们错过了音乐会 -唱吧
– Come on! We missed our concert. – Sing for us.
所以 不做烤芝士三明治了吗
So, no grilled cheese?
-唱几句 唱几句 -不要
– Sing for us. Sing for us. – No.
就当我们的音乐会
Be our concert.
♪ 我 我需要一点时间 ♪
♪ I… I got to take a little time ♪
♪ 用时间去看清世界 ♪
♪ A little time to think things over ♪
♪ 字里行间的弦外之音 ♪
♪ I better read between the lines ♪
♪ 也许我长大了才会了解 ♪
♪ In case I need it when I’m older ♪
♪ 我有必须跨过的山 ♪
♪ Now this mountain I must climb ♪
♪ 全世界都压在我的肩 ♪
♪ Feels like the world upon my shoulders ♪
♪ 但在云中我看见爱在闪 ♪
♪ But through the clouds I see love shine ♪
♪ 生活寒冷它给我温暖 ♪
♪ It keeps me warm as life grows colder ♪
♪ 在我生命中 ♪
♪ In my life ♪
♪ 总有心痛和痛苦 ♪
♪ There’s been heartache and pain ♪
♪ 我不确定 ♪
♪ I don’t know ♪
♪ 是否还能再次面对 ♪
♪ If l can face it again ♪
♪ 我不能停下脚步 ♪
♪ I can’t stop now ♪
♪ 我走了那么远的路 ♪
♪ I’ve traveled so far ♪
♪ 为了改变我生命的孤独 ♪
♪ To change this lonely life ♪
♪ 我想知道情为何物 ♪
♪ I want to know what love is ♪
♪ 我想要你来告诉我 ♪
♪ I want you to show me ♪
♪ 我想感受情为何物 ♪
♪ I want to feel what love is ♪
♪ 我知道你能告诉我 ♪
♪ I know you can show me ♪
♪ 我真的需要一点时间 ♪
♪ I got to take a little time ♪
♪ 去好好观察这个世界 ♪
♪ A little time to look around me ♪
♪ 发现我已无处可躲 ♪
♪ And I got nowhere left to hide ♪
♪ 仿佛爱终于找到了我 ♪
♪ It looks like love has finally found me ♪
♪ 在我生命中 ♪
♪ In my life ♪
♪ 总有心痛和痛苦 ♪
♪ There’s been heartache and pain ♪
♪ 我不确定我是否能再次面对 ♪
♪ I don’t know if I can face it again ♪
♪ 我不能停下脚步 ♪
♪ I can’t stop now ♪
♪ 我走了这么远的路 ♪
♪ I’ve traveled so far ♪
♪ 为了改变我生命的孤独 ♪
♪ To change this lonely life ♪
♪ 我想知道情为何物 ♪
♪ I want to know what love is ♪
♪ 我知道你能告诉我 ♪
♪ I know you can show me ♪
♪ 我想知道情为何物 ♪
♪ I want to know what love is ♪
♪ 我知道你能告诉我 ♪
♪ I know you can show me, oh ♪

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!