我也不要
Neither am I.
你们什么都不用做
You guys don’t have to.
我来交涉 我只需要你杵在那
I’ll do all the talking. I just need your height in there.
你是我们当中唯一
You’re the only one of us
看上去像上大学的人
that looks like that could be in college.
各位 你们到底同不同意
Guys, are you in or out?
所以 你们做的这一切都是
So, you guys did all of this
为了一个接吻派对
for a kissing party?
并不是 那里也会有帅气男孩
No. There’s also gonna be cool boys there.
我还记得我的第一次接吻派对
I remember my first kissing party.
是六年级结束后的那个夏天
It was the summer after sixth grade
在马努什·帕特尔的家里
at Manush Patel’s house.
你亲了谁
Who’d you kiss?
马努什的妹妹
Uh, Manush’s sister.
等等 你当时不在吗
Wait, you weren’t there?
不在 我们当时还不了解彼此
No, we didn’t really know each other then.
虽然我们是同级
I mean, we were in the same grade,
但到了八年级我们才真正亲密起来
but we didn’t really become close until eighth grade.
我还以为你们认识的时间会更长
I just figured you guys knew each other for longer.
对啊 众所周知
Yeah, everybody knows
好朋友是在幼儿园里遇到的
you meet your best friends in kindergarten.
附议
Yeah.
我们那个年纪能够做朋友
The only reason you’re friends with people back then
唯一的理由是住得很近
is ’cause you live close to each other.
或者是因为你们的父母是朋友
Or because your parents are friends.
不 对于我们而言不是这样的
No. That’s not true for us.
我们做朋友是因为我们喜欢彼此
We’re friends because we like each other.
然后我们住得很近
And we live close together.
再加上我们的父母是朋友
And our parents are friends.
好了 过来
Okay, come here.
进去 买♥♥两片药 找本吉
Go in. Buy two pills. Ask for Benji.
不要提汉娜
Do not mention Hannah.
-谁是汉娜 -我
– Who’s Hannah? – I am.
我是麦克斯
Oh. I’m Max.
我知道你是谁
Yeah, I know who you are.
就走进去 买♥♥药
Okay, just go in there, buy the pills,
然后我就和你交易无人机
and then I’ll trade you for the drone.
听着 如果情况有变
Okay, if this goes bad,
立马开走
drive off.
现在回头还不晚
It’s not too late to turn back.
不 我们得拿到毒品
No. We have to get the drugs
然后就能得到无人机
so we can get the drone,
然后才能去参加派对
so we can go to the party.
有人吗
Hello?
我是你♥爸♥爸
I am your daddy!
你是我儿子
You are my baby!
听着 你们要呆在这然后
Listen, you will stay down here and
承受一切直到你学着变成男子汉
suffer until you learn to be men!
听着 你们穿了什么
Listen! What you babies wear?
-纸尿裤 -回答正确
– Diapers! – That’s right!
晚上好 我们找本吉
Good evening. We’re looking for Benji.
小太监 过来
Hey, dickless. Come here.
是 爹地
Yes, Daddy.
我要你去找本吉
I need you to go find Benji.
告诉他有人找
Tell him he’s got visitors.
是 爹地
Yes, Daddy.
我他妈在问问题
I ask the fucking questions!
那是你儿子吗
That’s your son?
你们可以去那边坐着等
You guys can go sit your asses down over there and wait.
无论发生了什么都是你自己的错
Whatever happens to you is your own fucking fault.
给我二十块 小屁孩
Drop and give me 20, you fucking babies!
听着
Listen!
四 起来
Four! Get up!
有什么我可以帮忙的
Can I help you?
下午好
Good afternoon.
我们想要买♥♥两片莫莉 可以吗
We would like to buy two pieces of Molly, please.
是西格玛努的拉菲告诉你的吗
Did Rafi from Sigma Nu send you?
肯定是他 那个混♥蛋♥
He did, that fucker.
你们看起来只有七岁
You guys are, like, seven.
除了你
Oh, except for you.
我知道你是经济学专业的
I recognize you from Econ.
最近怎么样 兄弟
What’s up, man?
认真的 我不卖♥♥药给小孩
Seriously, I’m not selling drugs to kids.
我们不是小孩 我们是青少年
We’re not kids. We’re tweens.
谁让你们来这里的
Who told you to come here?
把药卖♥♥给我们 你就知道了
Sell us the drugs, and you’ll find out.

All right.
在这呆着
Stay there.
你觉得他多久会回来
Hey. How long do you think he’s gonna be?
你让我兴奋了
Oh, you made me high.
告诉我谁让你们来的
Tell me who sent you.
汉娜
Hannah.
怎么了 我太他妈兴奋了
What? I’m high as fuck.
原来她就是这么看我的
So, this is what she thinks of me, huh?
你们去告诉汉娜
You can tell Hannah
如果她想要莫莉
that if she wants Molly,
就让她来给我口♥交♥
she can suck my dick.
你不可以和女生这么说话
You shouldn’t talk about women like that.
她给你口♥交♥的唯一前提
The only time she should suck your dick
就是她自己同意了
is when she gives you consent.
你可以给我口
You can suck my dick,
你也可以给我口
and you can suck my dick, too.
那我呢 我就坐在这干瞅着吗
What about me? I’m just gonna sit here?
我们可是沙包男孩
We’re the Bean Bag Boys.
我们做什么事都在一起
We do everything together.
赶紧从这滚蛋 小屁孩 快走
Get the fuck out of here, you little fucking babies. Let’s go.
赶紧滚
Get out!
兄弟们 等等
Hey, guys, wait.
我包里有个东西可以改变你想法
I have something in here that might change your mind.
快点
Hurry up.
听着 保证
Pledges, listen!
贱♥人♥ 现在谁是小屁孩
Bitch! Now who’s the baby?
-我的天 -什么鬼
– Holy shit. – What the fuck?
如果我拿不到毒品 我就会被禁足
If I don’t get those drugs, I’m gonna be grounded,
我就永远也不可能亲到布莉克斯丽
and then I’ll never get to kiss Brixlee!
麦克斯 你♥他♥妈♥在干什么
Max, what the fuck are you doing?
你卖♥♥药 我们来这买♥♥药
You sell drugs. We came here to buy them.
所以现在你必须把毒品卖♥♥给我们
So now you’re gonna sell us the drugs.
不要考验我的耐心
Do not test me!
行啊
Okay.
你想要毒品
You want the drugs?
我又不是你♥爸♥妈 给你
I’m not your parent. Here.
谢了
Thanks.
完了
Oh, shit.
你死定了
Oh, you’re fucking dead.
楼下怎么了
What the fuck’s going on down here?
她刚刚撤销了指控
She just dropped the charges.
天哪
Oh, God.
天哪
Holy shit.
麦克斯 小心
Max, watch out!
我保护你
I got your back
索尔
Thor
我要打爆你的屁♥股♥
Your ass is mine!
老天啊 我刚刚干掉了一个男人
Oh, my God, I just killed a man!
卢卡斯 快拿上药
Lucas, get the drugs!
我们从来没到过这里
We were never here!
快他妈开车
Start the fucking car!
麦克斯
Max!
-怎么了 -快他妈走
– What’s happening? – Fucking go!
-什么 -操 操 操
– What? – Shit, shit, shit!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!