墓碑上会他妈被刻上”小奶瓶”的人
who’s gonna have “Sippy Cup” on their goddamn tombstone!
老天啊 好好说话 别喷
God. Say it, don’t spray it.
从高速公路上下去
Get off the freeway!
儿童过马路 拜托
Children crossing. Please,
-儿童过马路 -滚出去
– Children are crossing. – Get off the road.
你们在干什么 回到一边去
What are you guys doing? Get back to the side.
-快 快 快 快 -该死的白♥痴♥
– Go, go, go, go. – Fucking idiots!
等等 我收到一条短♥信♥
Wait. I got a message.
是泰勒发的
Oh, it’s from Taylor.
她说马库斯要来参加派对
She said Marcus is coming to the party.
他非常喜欢布莉克斯丽
He has a huge crush on Brixlee.
她肯定会吻他的
She’s definitely gonna kiss him.
他是我们年级最善良的孩子
He’s the nicest kid in our grade.
等等 我才是我们年级最善良的孩子
Wait, wait. I’m the nicest kid in our grade.
排序是我 马库斯 麦克斯 你
It goes me, Marcus, Max, you.
-我比麦克斯好多了 -不 你没有
– I’m way nicer than Max. – No, you’re not!
你去年把威洛比女士惹哭了
You made Ms. Willoughby cry last year.
她本来就在哭 我只是拍了张照罢了
Hey, she was already crying. I just took her picture.
各位 各位 看
Guys, guys! Look!
-不堵了 -该死
– It started. – Oh, shit.
-该死 -操
– Shit. – Oh, fuck.
我们回去吧 我们回去吧
Let’s go back! Let’s go back!
我们被困住了
We’re trapped.
让我们出去
Let us out!
我要死了 我要死的
I’m gonna die. I’m gonna die.
不 我们不会 只要抓准时机 好吗
No, we’re not. We just need to time it, okay?
-我们只要把握好时机 -该死
– We just need to time it right. – Shit!
我们能做到的 各位 我们能做到
We can do this, guys. We can do this!
不 不
No. No!
麦克斯 不 你疯了吗
Max, no! Are you batshit crazy?
你♥他♥妈♥在干什么
What the fuck are you doing!
妈的 他成功了
Oh, shit. He made it.
我做到了
I did it!
卢卡斯 卢卡斯 现在看着我
Lucas, Lucas, look at me right now.
我知道你很害怕 我一点也不
I know you’re scared. I’m not, at all…
闭嘴 索尔
Shut up, Thor!
-卢卡斯 去你的 -不要啊 操 操
– Lucas, fuck you! – No! Shit! Shit!
卢卡斯
Lucas!
不 卢卡斯
No! Lucas!
我没死
I’m not dead!
-我没死 -好了
– I’m not dead! – All right.
你可以的 哥们 来吧 对 对
You got it, man. Come on. Yes! Yes!
-去你的 -我也爱你
– Fuck you! – I love you, too.
现在 过来
Now, come over here.
我要找妈妈
I want my mom.
来吧 来吧 来吧
Come on. Come on. Come on.
我很好 我就住在这里了
I’m fine. I’ll just live here.
-我很好 -来吧
– I’m good. – Come on!
快点 你可以的
Come on! You got this!
好吧 来吧 索尔
All right. Come on, Thor.
你不是小奶瓶 你是个狠人
You are not Sippy Cup. You’re a badass.
快点 快点
Come on, come on!
该死 我的啤酒
Oh, shit! My beer!
该死
Oh, shit!
等等
Oh! Oh, wait.
那是我爸爸的心肺复苏娃娃
That’s my dad’s CPR doll.
那是我爸爸的心肺复苏娃娃
That’s my dad’s CPR doll!
-我们不是凶手 -对
– We’re not murderers! – Yes!
-我们得救了 -我们不是杀人凶手
– We’re saved! – We’re not fucking killers!
-我们不是凶手 -对
– We’re not killers! – Yes!
对不起 抱歉
Pardon me. Excuse me.
对不起 对不起
Pardon me. Sorry.
请原谅我 我赶时间
Excuse me. Got to get through.
对不起
Sorry.
我们打电♥话♥来问过BD滚雷
Hey. We called about the BD Rolling Thunder.
我很抱歉 各位
I’m so sorry, you guys.
卖♥♥掉了
Sold it.
笑话不错
Ha-ha. Nice joke.
真有趣
So funny.
不 真的 卖♥♥给了两个女孩
No, I did. I sold it. Two girls,
她们说认识你们
said they knew you.
-去你的 -上帝啊
– Fuck you! – Jesus.
我要杀了你全家 然后
I’m gonna kill your family, and then…
少吃点儿糖吧 好吗
Ease off the sugar, huh?
-把你全家变成僵尸 -麦克斯
– Turn your whole family into zombies! – Max!
我想说的 你没让我说完
I was gonna say… You didn’t let me finish…
他们给你留了张便条
They left a note for you.
-他们为什么那样走路 -我不知道
– Why are they walking like that? – I don’t know.
你们是怎么追踪我们的
How’d you guys track us?
我们把你的包扔在荆棘丛中了
We threw your bag in prickle bushes.
笨蛋 你告诉我们如果没有BD滚雷
Dumbass, you told us that your life would be over
你的生命就会结束
if you didn’t get a BD Rolling Thunder,
而这里是唯一一个孩子骑三轮车能到的地方
and this is the only place a child could get to on a tricycle.
好吧 我有毒品 现在把无人机给我
Okay. I have the drugs. Now give me the drone.
你♥他♥妈♥在开玩笑吗
Are you fucking kidding me?
这他妈是什么 这些只是维生素软糖
What in the actual fuck? These are just gummy vitamins.
该死 告诉过你她会检查的
Shit. Told you she was gonna check.
-操 -莫莉在哪里
– Fuck. – Where is the Molly?
-它在哪里 -在一个警♥察♥那里
– Where is it? – A cop has it.
你把我们的毒品给警♥察♥了
You gave our drugs to a cop?
等等 听着
Wait. Look.
我知道你不了解我们
I know you don’t know us
你觉得我们只是群傻孩子
and you think we’re just stupid kids,
但听我说
but just listen to me.
不管你有什么问题
Whatever problems you’re having,
吸毒都不是解决办法
drugs are not the answer.
毒品只会让你对现实产生虚假的感受
Drugs just give you a false sense of reality.
你可能觉得你的生活很糟糕
You may think your lives are bad,
但是你有爱你的家人和朋友
but you have family and friends who love you.
你♥他♥妈♥的能闭嘴吗
Can you shut the fuck up?
我刚花了600块买♥♥了一架该死的无人机
I just spent $600 on a fucking drone.
你打断了我的激♥情♥演讲
You ruined my passionate moment.
太蠢了
Well, it was stupid.
这日子真是太操蛋了
This day is fucked.
只有本吉才有莫莉
Benji is the only one who has Molly,
而且他不会卖♥♥给我们
and he won’t sell it to us.
好吧 对不起 我们完蛋了
Okay. Well, I’m sorry. We’re fucked.
我们能做到
We’ll do it.
我们会弄到你们的毒品的
We’ll get your drugs.
我们才他妈不会
The fuck we will.
什么鬼 哥们
What the hell, dude?
你觉得他会卖♥♥给小孩吗
Do you think he would sell to kids?
我们不是小孩 我们是青少年
We’re not kids. We’re tweens.
我们也没什么好失去的了
What do we have to lose?
所以成交了
So it’s a deal?
麦克斯 这太他妈疯狂了
Max, this is fucking insane.
你就接受你那该死的惩罚
Just take your goddamn punishment.
卢卡斯和我去参加派对
Lucas and I will go to the party.
我们会阻止所有靠近布莉克斯丽的人
We’ll cock-block anyone that gets near Brixlee.
他们没有邀请你
They didn’t invite you.
什么
What?
受欢迎的孩子们只邀请了我
The popular kids only invited me.
什么意思
What do you mean?
他们觉得你们有点 普通
They think you’re kind of… random.
但没有关系
But it’s okay,
一旦他们开始了解你们
’cause once those guys get to know you,
他们就会看到我所看到的
they’ll see what I see,
你们并不普通
that you’re not random.
你们很特别
That you’re specific.
我不要去买♥♥毒品
I’m not buying drugs.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!