He added an airduct system that can cut through the maze.
他加了套通风系统 通过这可以抄近道
Good, explain it to them.
好极了 告诉他们
Saito? Go ahead?
斋藤 说
Paradox. No…!
死路一条 不
What was that? The kick.
怎么回事 是坠落
Cobb! Cobb, did we miss it? Yeah, we missed it.
柯布 我们错过了吗 错过了
Couldn’t someone have dreamt up a goddamned beach, huh?
丫的就不能在梦里造个海滩吗
What the hell do we do now? We finish the job before the next kick.
现在怎么办 在下次坠落前完成任务
What next kick? When the van hits the water.
哪还有坠落 货车坠入水中的瞬间
If you want to make a call, please hang up and try again.
如需拨打电话 请先挂机重试
How can I drop you without gravity?
失重情况下该如何让你们坠落
Arthur has a couple of minutes, we have about twenty.
亚瑟还有几分钟 我们大概有二十分钟
Are you okey?
你没事吧
Move on! To the base!
快走 回基地去
There’s something wrong, they’re heading your way,
有点不对劲 警卫好像发现了什么
like they know something.
朝你们那边去了
Just buy us some more time, alright? Come on!
多拖延些时间 好吗 走吧
On my way.
这就去
That’s the antechamber outside the strong room.
那就是保险库外的前厅
Does the strong room have windows?
保险库有窗户吗
Well, I mean it wouldn’t be very strong if it did.
要是有就不保险了
Let’s hope Fischer likes what he finds in there.
但愿费舍喜欢我们的设计
Are those projections part of his subconscious? Yes.
这些映射是他的潜意识吗 对
Are you destroying those parts of his mind? No, no.
这会损伤他的那部分意识吗 不会
They’re just projections.
这些只是映射
Okey. We are here.
好了 我们到了
You are clear but hurry. There’s an entire army heading your way.
暂时安全 抓紧时间 一整支军队正朝你们涌来
We’re in.
进来了
Look here!
看这里
Someone else’s in there. Fischer, it’s a trap. Get out!
还有人在里面 费舍 是陷阱 快出去
Come on, a little lower.
快啊 再下来点
Cobb. No, she…
柯布 不 她…
She is not real. How do you know that?
她不是真的 你怎么知道
She is just a projection. Fischer… Fischer is real.
她只是映射 费舍…费舍才是真的
Hello.
你好
Eames! Eames! Get to the antechamber now!
伊姆斯 快去前厅
What happened? Mal killed Fischer?
怎么回事 茉儿把费舍杀了吗
I couldn’t shoot her.
我下不了手
There’s no use in reviving him, his mind’s already trapped down there.
他醒不过来了 他已经陷入了下一层
It’s all over. So that’s it? Then we failed?
都结束了 就这样失败了吗
We’re done. I’m sorry.
完了 抱歉
Well, it’s not me who doesn’t get back to my family, is it?
回不了家的又不是我 是吧
It’s a shame. I really wanted to know what’s gonna happen in there.
真遗憾 我真想知道里面会发生什么
I swear we had this one.
我肯定这次能成功
Let’s set the charges.
装炸药吧
No, there’s still another way.
等等 还有个方法
We just have to follow Fischer down there. Not enough time.
我们只要跟着费舍下去 没时间了
No, but there will… there will be enough time down there.
不 进入下一层后就有足够时间
And we will find him, okey?
我们会找到他 好吗
As soon as Arthur’s music kicks in,
亚瑟开始放音乐时
just use the defibrillator to revive him.
就用起搏器救活他
We can give him his… his own kick down below.
我们可以…在下层让他坠落回来
Look, you get him in there.
然后你让他进去
As soon as the music ends, you blow up the hospital,
音乐一结束 就炸掉医院
and we all ride the kick back up the layers.
我们就能一起坠落回去了
That’s worth a shot.
值得一试
Saito can hold the guards out, while I set the charges.
我布置炸药时 斋藤可以掩护我
Saito will never make it, will he?
斋藤撑不了那么久吧
Cobb, come on. We’ve got to try this. Let’s go.
柯布 我们必须试试 行动吧
If you are not back for the kick, I will go with or without you.
你们要是没及时赶回来 我可不顾了你们了
She’s right. She’s right. Let’s go.
她说得没错 行动吧
Can I trust you to do what needs to happen here?
我还能指望你完成接下来的任务吗
I mean, Mal’s gonna be down there.
我是说 茉儿也会在下面
I know where to find her. She’ll have Fischer.
我知道去哪找她 费舍肯定在她手里
How do you know? Because…
你怎么知道 因为…
She wants me to come after her,
她想让我去下面找她
she wants me back down there with her.
这样我们就能在一起了
Are you alright?
你没事吧
This is your world? Was. This is where she’ll be.
这就是你们的世界吗 曾经是 她肯定在这
Come on.
走吧
Come here.

Saito, Saito!
斋藤
I need you, I need you to take care of Fischer,
你帮我保护好费舍
while I go set some charges. Okey?
我得去布置炸药 好吗
No room for tourists on this job.
这种工作可不能带观光客
Who said?
收回我的话
You built all this? This is incredible.
这些都你们造的吗 太不可思议了
We built it for years.
我们造了许多年
And we started it on the memories.
记忆是我们的蓝图
This way.
这边
紧急制动
This is our neighborhood,
这是我们住的街区
The place is from our past.
照我们曾经的住处造的
That was our first apartment.
那是我们的第一间公寓
And we moved to that building right there, after Mal became pregnant,
茉儿怀孕后 我们搬去了那栋房子
that became my home.
之后就住在那儿
You reconstructed all of this from memory?
你们按记忆重建了这一切吗
Like I told you, we had lots of time.
跟你说过 我们有的是时间
What’s that? It’s the house Mal grew up in.
那是什么 茉儿在那房子里长大
Will she be in there? No.
她会在里面吗 不
Come on.
来吧
We both wanted to live in that house, but we loved this type of building.
我们都想住那种别墅 但又钟爱高楼大厦
In the real world, we’d have to choose, but not here.
在真实世界里 我们必须取舍 但在这不用
How would you bring Fischer back?
你准备怎么把费舍带回去
We have to come up with some kind of a kick.
还是得想办法让他坠落
What? We’d better improvise.
什么办法 随机应变吧
Listen, there’s something you should know about me, about inception.
听着 你得了解我的一些事 关于植梦
An idea is like a virus, resilient, highly contagious.
想法就像病毒 顽强无比 感染性极强
A smallest seed of an idea can grow.
再细微的念头也会生根发芽
It can grow to define or destroy you.
它能塑造你 也能毁灭你
The smallest idea such as “your world is not real,”
一个小小的念头 比如”你的世界不是真的”
Simple little thought that changes everything.
微不足道却改变了一切
So certain of your world of what’s real.
你是如此确信自己世界的真实
Do you think he is?
你觉得他可信吗
What do you think he is as lost as I was?
还是觉得其实他也像我一样迷失了
I know what’s real, Mal.
我能分得清真假虚实 茉儿
No creeping doubts,
从未心生疑虑吗
not feeling persecuted, Dom?
也从没困扰过吗 道姆
Chased around the globe by anonymous corporations and police forces?
满世界都有匿名组织和警察追捕你
Or whether the projections persecute the dreamer?
这难道不是映射追逐着梦主吗
Admit it,
承认吧
you don’t believe in one reality anymore.
你已不再相信所谓的现实
So choose, choose to be here,
所以选择吧 选择留在这里
Choose me.
选择陪着我
You know why I have the deal, have to get back to our children?
你知道我为何而来 我必须回到孩子身边
Because you left them,
因为你抛弃了他们
because you left us.
抛弃了我们
You’re wrong! I’m not wrong.
你错了 我没有
You’re confused.
你头脑混乱了
Our children are here.
我们的孩子在这里
And you’d like to see their faces again, wouldn’t you?
你也想再看到他们的脸庞吧
Yes. But I want to see them up above, Mal.
没错 但要在现实的世界 茉儿
Up above?
现实的世界
Listen to yourself.
听听你的心声
These are our children.
他们就是我们的孩子
Watch.
自己看
James! Phillipa!
詹姆斯 菲丽帕
Don’t do this, Mal. Please.
别这样 茉儿 求你了
Those aren’t my children.
他们不是我的孩子
You keep telling yourself that, but you don’t believe it.
你一直这么告诫自己 但你并不相信
No, I know it! What if you’re wrong?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!