嗯 其实我在弄我的图腾
Here, let me take a look.
给我看看
So you’re learning, huh?
你学得还真快
An elegant solution for keeping track of reality.
这种鉴别现实的方法好优雅啊
Was it your idea? No, it was, uh…
是你的主意吗 不 其实…
It was Mal’s, actually. This is…
其实是茉儿的主意 这个…
This one was hers.
这个陀螺以前是她的
She’d spin it in a dream and it would never topple,
陀螺在梦里转起来就不会倒
just spin and spin.
就这么一直转下去
Arthur told me she passed away.
听亚瑟说她去世了
How are the mazes coming along?
迷宫设计得怎么样了
Each level relates to the part of the subject’s
梦境的每一层都和我们
subconscious that we’re trying to access, so…
要了解的目标潜意识有关
Making the bottom level hospital,
所以最后一层设计成医院
so Fischer will bring his father, um…
这样费舍就会见到他父亲…
You know, actually I have a question about this layout…
其实关于这层我有个疑问
No, no, no. Don’t… don’t show me the specifics.
不不不 不要告诉我细节
Only the dreamer should know the layout.
只有梦主才能知道细节
Why’s that so important?
为什么这么在意这点
In case one of us brings in our projections,
以防我们中有人带入了自己的映射
we don’t want them knowing the details of the maze.
可不能让映射知道迷宫的细节
You mean in case you bring Mal in?
你是说茉儿吗
You can’t keep her out, can you?
你没法控制她吧
Right. You can’t build them because…
对 你之所以不能筑梦
if you know the maze, then she knows it.
因为只要你知道迷宫布局 她也就知道了
She’d sabotage the whole operation.
她就会破坏整个行动
Cobb, did the others know?
柯布 其他人知道吗
No, they don’t.
不 不知道
You gotta warn them if this is getting worse.
如果情况恶化 你得警告他们
No one said it’s getting worse!
谁说会恶化了
I need to get home.
我必须回家
That’s all I care about right now.
我现在只关心这点
Why can’t you go home?
你为什么不能回家
Because they think I killed her.
因为警察认为我杀害了她
Thank you. For what?
谢谢 谢什么
For not asking whether I did.
没有问我是不是真的杀了她
I will split up my father’s empire.”
“我要瓦解我父亲的帝国” ”
Now this is obviously
显然这个想法
an idea that Robert himself would choose to reject.
会被罗伯特立刻拒绝
Just why we need to plant it
所以我们得把这个想法
deep in his subconscious.
植入他潜意识深处
Subconscious is motivated by emotion, right? Not reason.
潜意识由感性激发 而不是理性吧
We need to find a way to translate this into an emotional concept.
我们得设法把这转化为感性因素
How do you translate a business strategy into an emotion?
怎么把一个商业策略转变成感性因素
That’s what we have to figure out, right?
这不等着我们想办法么
Now, Robert’s relationship with his father is stressed,
而罗伯特与他父亲的关系紧张
费舍家族两代人之间的战争
to say the least.
甚至更糟
Can we run with that,
你看这样如何
we could suggest to him breaking up his
我们暗示他 让他认为解散公司
father’s company as a “screw you” to the old man?
是对自己老子的一次反抗
No,
不行
cause I think positive emotion trumps negative emotion every time.
因为积极情感总是胜过消极情感 ‘
We all yearn for reconciliation, a catharsis.
我们的心理追求协调 需要宣泄
We need Robert Fischer
必须让罗伯特·费舍
to have a positive emotional reaction to all this.
对整件事产生积极的情感
Alright, well, try this, um…
好吧 试试这个…
my father accepts that I want to create for myself,
“我父亲希望我自己创业” ”
not follow in his footsteps.”
“而不是跟随他亦步亦趋”
That might work. Might?
有点意思 有点
We need to do a little better than “might”.
光是”有点”可不行
Oh, thank you for your contribution, Arthur.
多谢你的建议 亚瑟
Forgive me for wanting a little specificities. Specificity?
明确点总没错吧 明确”一”点
Inception is not about being specific. When we get inside his mind,
植梦可不能指望明确 我们在他的意识里
we’re gonna have to work with what we find.
只能随机应变
On the top level, we open up his relationship with his father,
在第一层梦境 我们先拿父子俩的关系开刀
say, “I will not follow in my father’s footsteps.”
告诉他 “我不想再追随父亲的脚步”
Then the next level down, we feed him,
到了第二层 我们让他产生这样的想法
I will create something for myself.”
“我要创造自己的事业” ”
Then, by the time we hit the bottom level, we bring out the big guns…
最后在第三层 我们就亮出王牌
my father doesn’t want me to be him. Exactly.
“我父亲不想我变成他” 没错 ”
With three layers down, the dreams are gonna collapse…
三层梦境很不稳定 稍有干扰
with the slightest disturbance.
梦境就会崩溃
Sedation, for a sleep…
用镇静剂让你入睡…
stable enough to create three layers of dreaming.
这样足够稳定 可以维持三层梦境
We have to combine with an extremely powerful sedative.
我们得加入相当强效的镇静剂
Good night.
晚安
The compound we’ll be using to share the dream
我们分享梦境时使用的药剂
creates very clear connection between dreamers,
让每个人间的联结变得异常清晰
whilst actually accelerating brain function.
同时也会加快大脑运转速度
In other words, it gives us more time on each level.
换句话说 每层梦境的时间会增加
Brain function in the dream will be about twenty times normal.
大脑功率在梦中是正常状态下的二十倍
When you enter a dream within that dream, the effect is compounded.
而当你进入更深一层 时间会加倍
Three dreams, that’s ten hour times twenty…
三层梦境 也就是十小时乘以二十…
I’m sorry, uh…
不好意思
math’s never my strong subject.
我数学向来不好
How much time is that? It’s a week the first level down.
究竟是多长时间 第一层是一周
Six months the second level down. And the third level…
第二层是半年 而第三层则是…
Ten years.
十年
Who would wanna be stuck in a dream for ten years?
谁愿意困在梦里十年之久
Depends on the dream.
看是什么梦咯
So once we’ve made the plant, how do we get out?
那么完成任务后 我们要怎么回来
I’m hoping you have something more
巴望着你这回能优雅些
elegant in mind than shooting me in the head?
不用一枪把我的头打爆
A kick. What’s a kick?
用坠落 什么叫坠落
This, Ariadne, would be a kick.
看这儿 艾莲涅 这就叫坠落
It’s that feeling of falling, you get the jolts to wake.
是一种强烈的下坠感 将你震醒
It snaps you out of the dream.
进而把你拖离梦境
Are we gonna feel a kick with this kind of sedation?
用那种强力镇静剂 我们能感觉到坠落吗
Oh, that’s the clever part.
妙就妙在这儿
I customize the sedative
在这种镇静剂中
to leave inner ear function unimpaired.
我特意保留了内耳功能的完整
That way, however deep the sleep, the sleeper still feels falling,
这样一来 无论你睡得多沉 都能感到下坠
or tipping.
或倾倒
The trick is to synchronize a kick that can penetrate all three levels.
关键是 要让三层梦境的坠落同步发生
We can use a musical countdown
我们可以用音乐倒计时为信号
to synchronize different kicks.
来同步不同层的坠落
He hasn’t any surgery schedule, no dental, nothing.
他没有手术安排 不看牙医 什么都没有
Wasn’t he supposed to have a knee operation?
他不是该动个膝盖手术吗
Nothing. Nothing they’d put him under for, anyway. We need…
没有 没机会让他睡过去 我们…
We need at least a good ten hours.
我们至少需要十小时
Sydney to Los Angeles,
悉尼到洛杉矶
One of the longest flights in the world.
全世界飞行时间最长的航线之一
He makes it every two weeks.
他每两周要往返一次
And he must be flying private.
那肯定也是坐他的私人飞机
Not if there were unexpected maintenance with his plane.
要是私人飞机出故障就坐不成了吧
It’d have to be a 747. Why is that?
那也得是波音747 为什么
Cause on a 747, pilots are up top,
因为波音747的驾驶舱在最上面
And the first class cabin’s in the nose,
头等舱在最前部
So no one would walk through.
所以没有人会走来走去
But you’d have to buyout the entire cabin,
但你得包下整个头等舱
And the first class flight attendant.
还要买通头等舱的所有空乘
I bought the airline.
我买下了那家航空公司
It seemed neater.
应该会方便些吧
It looks like we have our ten hours.
看来十小时不成问题咯
Ariadne? Terrific work, by the way.
艾莲涅 那啥 干得漂亮
You know how to find me.
你知道怎么找到我
You know what you have to do.
你知道你该怎么做
You remember when you asked me to marry you?
记得你向我求婚那时吗
Of course I do. You said you had a dream.
我当然记得 你说你做了个梦
That we grow old together. And we can.
梦到我们白头偕老 我们可以的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!