You shouldn’t be in here.
你不该来这里
I just want to see what kind of
我只是想看看
tests” you’re doing on your own every night.
你每晚都在独自做什么”实验” ”
Whatever it was, it has nothing to do with you.
不管是什么 都跟你没关系
It has everything to do with me.
和我太有关系了
You’ve asked me to share dreams with you. Not these.
你让我和你分享梦境 不是这些梦
These are my dreams.
这些是我自己的梦
Why do you do this to yourself?
你为什么要这么做
This is the only way I can still dream.
只有这样我才能继续做梦
Why is it so important to dream?
为什么必须得做梦
In my dreams we’re still together.
因为在梦里 我们仍能在一起
These aren’t just dreams. These are memories.
这些不仅是梦 这是你的回忆
And you said never to use memories. I know I did.
你说过不能用回忆造梦 我知道
You’re trying to keep her alive.you can’t let her go.
你想尽办法让她活着 你放不下她
You don’t understand.
你不明白
These are moments I regret,
这些都是让我追悔不已的瞬间
the memories that I have to change.
是我必须改变的记忆
Well, what’s down there that you regret?
那这下面有什么让你后悔的事
Listen, there’s only one thing you need to understand about me.
听好 对于我 你只用了解一件事
This is your house? Mine and Mal’s, yes.
这是你家吗 对 是我和茉儿的家
Where is she? She’s already gone.
她人呢 她已经不在了
It’s my son, James.
那是我儿子詹姆斯
He’s digging for something, maybe a worm.
他在挖着什么 大概是条虫子
That’s Philippa.
那是菲丽帕
You see, I thought about calling out to them,
你知道吗 我当时想喊他们
so they’d turn and smile and I can see those…
让他们转过头来对我笑 我就能看到…
Those beautiful faces of theirs.but… It’s all too late.
他们俩可爱的面孔 但…一切都太晚了
Right now, or never, Cobb.
再不走就来不及了 柯布
Then I start to panic.
那时我真的慌了
I realize I don’t wanna regret this moment, that I..
我知道我不想为此后悔 我…
I need to see their faces one last time.
我要最后再看一眼他们的面孔
James! Philippa! Come on in!
詹姆斯 菲丽帕 快过来
But the moment’s passed.
但我错过了
Whatever I do I can’t change this moment.
我再怎么努力都无法改变
When I’m about to call out to them, they run away.
就在我想喊他们时 他们跑开了
If I’m ever gonna see their faces again, I’ve gotta get back home,
我要想再见到他们 就一定得回家
In the real world.
在现实中相见
What are you doing here? My name is…
你来这干什么 我是…
I know who you are. What are you doing here?
我知道你是谁 你来这干什么
I’m just trying to understand. How could you understand?
我只是想试着理解 你怎么可能理解
Do you know what it is to be a lover?
你知道成为彼此的爱人
To be half of a whole? No.
成为彼此另一半的感觉吗 不知道
I’ll tell you a riddle.
来猜个谜语吧
You’re waiting for a train, a train that will take you far away.
你在等待一列火车 那列火车将载你远去
You know where you hope this train will take you,
你了然自己心向何方
But you don’t know for sure.
却不知自己会被载往何处
But it doesn’t matter.
但这并不重要
How can it not matter to you where that train will take you?
火车将载你去哪怎会不重要呢
Because you’ll be together.
因为我们会在一起
How could you bring her here, Dom?
你怎么能带她来这 道姆
What is this place?
这是什么地方
This is a hotel suite where we spent our anniversary.
这是我们庆祝结婚纪念日的套房
What happened here?
这里发生过什么
You promised! you promised we’d be together!
你向我承诺过 我们会在一起
Please, I need you stay here, just for now.
求你了 留在这 暂时先留在这
You said we’d be together! you said we’d grow old together!
你说过我们会在一起 白头偕老
I’ll come back for you, I promise.
我会回来找你 我保证
Do you think you can just build a prison of memories to lock her in?
你觉得建起一座记忆监狱 就能关住她吗
Do you really think that’s gonna contain her?
你真的觉得这样能锁住她吗
It’s time.Maurice Fischer just died in Sydney.
是时候了 莫里斯·费舍刚在悉尼去世
When’s the funeral? Thursday, in Los Angeles.
葬礼在哪天 星期四 在洛杉矶
Robert should accompany the body no later than Tuesday.
罗伯特应该在周二前护送遗体回去
We should move.
我们该行动了
Right. Cobb, I’m coming with you.
好 柯布 我跟你一起去
I promised Miles. No.
我答应过迈尔斯 不行
The team needs someone who understands what you’re struggling with.
得有人了解你潜意识里的挣扎
And it doesn’t have to be me,
不带上我也可以
but then you have to show Arthur what I just saw.
但你得把我刚才看见的都告诉亚瑟
Get us another seat on the plane.
在飞机上加个位子
If I get on this plane, and you don’t honor our agreement,
如果我上了这飞机 你却不履行我们的协议
When we land, I go to jail for the rest of my life.
那着陆后 我就会在监狱里度过余生
Complete the job en route, I make one phone call from the plane,
在途中完成任务 我只要在飞机上打个电话
You’ll have no trouble getting through immigration.
就能让你顺利入境
I’m sorry. Oh, yeah. I’m sorry.
抱歉 借过 不好意思
Thank you.
谢谢
Excuse me, I think this is yours? You must’ve dropped it.
抱歉打扰了 这是你的吧 肯定是弄掉了
Would you gentlemen care for a drink? Oh, water, please.
先生们想要喝点什么吗 来杯水 谢谢
Same, please.
一样 谢谢
Umm… thank you.
那个…谢谢
You know, I couldn’t help but notice, but…
那个 我忍不住看了一眼 你…
You wouldn’t happen to be related to “the Maurice Fischer”, will you?
你不会恰巧和那位莫里斯·费舍是亲戚吧
Yes, he, um… he was my father.
是的 他…他是我父亲
He was a very inspiring figure. I’m sorry for your loss.
他是个很了不起的人 请你节哀顺变
Here you go. Thank you.
给 谢谢
Hey, to your father. May he rest in peace.
来 敬你父亲 愿他安息
Couldn’t you have peed before you went under. Sorry.
你睡前就不能去解个手么 抱歉
Bit too much free champagne before takeoff, Yusuf?
免费香槟没少喝吧 尤瑟夫
Aha, bloody ha.
呵呵 真他妈好笑
Well now, he’s gonna be looking for a taxi in this weather.
这样的天气 他肯定在找出租车
Asshole! Hey man, why don’t you try… Walk away.
蠢货 你丫怎么不… 滚
I gotta go. Taxi! Thank you.
我得挂了 出租车 谢谢
Alright…Snappy!
好 太好了
What’re you doing? I’m sorry. I thought it was free.
你干嘛 抱歉 我以为是空车
No, it’s not. Maybe we could share.
不 有人了 拼个车吧
Maybe not. Can you pull over to get this…
还是不了 你能不能靠边停下让他…
Great.
这下好了
Come on.
快点
There’s five hundred dollars in there,
这里有五百美元
And the wallet’s worth more than that.
这钱包还不止这个价
So you might at least drop me at my stop. I’m afraid…
好歹送我到目的地吧 恐怕…
Covering him! No! no! no!
掩护他 不 不 不
What was going on?
这什么情况
This wasn’t in the design.
我可没设计这个
Cobb. Cobb?
柯布
Get him!
干掉他
Are you alright? Yeah, I’m alright, I’m okey. I’m okey.
你没事吧 没事 我没事 我还好
Fischer’s okey. Unless he gets carsick. Saito?
费舍也没事 没准有点晕车 斋藤
Get Fischer in the back room, now.
把费舍带到里屋去 快点
Get him in the back room. Move! What the hell?
把他带去里屋 快 这是怎么回事
Has he been shot? Is he dying? I don’t know.
他中枪了吗 他会死吗 我不知道
Jesus Christ!
老天呐
Where were you? what happened to you?
你们去哪儿了 发生了什么事
We were blocked by a freight train.
我们被一列货运火车截住了
Why would you put a train crossing in
你干嘛在闹市的十字路口上
The middle of a downtown intersection?
放一列火车
I didn’t. Where did it come from?
我没有 那是哪儿来的
Lemme ask you a question! Why the hell we were ambushed, huh?
我还要问你呢 我们怎么会遭伏击 说啊
Those were not normal projections.
那些绝不是普通的映射
He’d been trained, for god’s sakes!
见鬼的他是受过训练的好不好
You’re right. How could he be trained?
你说的没错 他怎么会受过训练
Fischer’s had an extractor teach his subconscious
费舍曾让盗梦人训练过他的潜意识
to defend itself. so…
进行自我防御 所以…
His subconscious is militarized. This should have shown in the research.
他的潜意识经过武装 我早该做好调查
I’m sorry. Why the hell you didn’t?
抱歉 那你他妈怎么没查出来
Calm down. Don’t tell me to calm down!
冷静点 冷你妹
This was your job, goddamnit! This was your responsibility!
这是你分内的事 你他妈要负全责
You were meant to check Fischer’s background thoroughly!
你应该彻查费舍的背景
We are not prepared for this type of fire!
我们可没准备好应付这种枪战
We have dealt with the subsecurity before.
我们之前处理过潜意识防卫情况
We’ll be a little more careful.we’re gonna be fine.
只要小心一点就会没事

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!