Oh… there was, um… there was a lot of gunfires.
好像发生了很激烈的枪战…
There was… rain.
还下着大雨…
Uncle peter.
彼得叔叔
Oh my god, we’ve been kidnaped. Where were they holding you?
天呐 我们被绑架了 你们被关在哪里
They had us in the back of a van. That explains the gravity shifts.
我们被关在一辆货车后面 难怪重力会转移
You’re in the back of a van right now. Ke…keep going!
你们正在一辆货车后面 再好好想想
It had something to do with, um… something to do with a… a safe.
好像…和一个保险箱有关
God, why is it so hard to remember?
天呐 怎么这么难回想
It’s like trying to remember a dream after you’ve woken up.
就像你醒来试图回想自己的梦一样
Listen to this, it takes years of practice.
这需要长时间的练习
You and Browning have been pulled into this dream,
你和布朗宁被拖进了这个梦境
Because they’re trying to steal something from your mind.
因为他们想从你的头脑中窃取某样东西
I need you to focus and try to remember what that is.
我要你集中精神 努力回想下那是什么
What is it, Mr. Fischer? Think!
到底是什么 好好想想 费舍先生
Uh… a combination.
是一组密码
They demanded the first numbers that popped into my head.
他们要我说出一下子想到的几个数字
They were trying to extract the number from your subconscious.
他们试图从你的意识里窃取数字
It can represent anything. We are in a hotel right now.
这可能代表任何东西 我们现在酒店里
Should try hotel rooms. What was the number, Mr. Fischer?
也许是房间号码 那组数字是什么 费舍先生
Try and remember for me. This is very important.
快努力回想下 这很重要
it was something long number…
5…52…这串数字很长 5…52…
That’s good enough.
已经很好了
We could start there.
我们先试试看
Fifth floor. Yep.
是五楼 好
So do you use a timer? No, I have to judge it for myself.
你准备用计时器吗 不 我得自己判断
While you’re all asleep in 528.
你们在528房间做梦时
I wait for Yusuf’s kick.
我等着尤瑟夫的坠落信号
Well, how will you know? His music warns me.
你怎么知道 他会放音乐提醒我
And then when the van hits the barrier of the bridge,
到时货车会撞上桥边的护栏
That should be unmistakable. So we get a nice, synchronized kick.
这点清楚无误 我们就能完美地同步坠落
If it’s too soon, we won’t get pulled out.
如果炸得太早 我们没法回到上层
And if it’s too late, I won’t be able to drop this.
如果炸得太晚 我们也无法坠落
Why not? Because of the van that will be in free fall.
为什么 因为到时货车是自由下落
Can’t drop you without gravity. Right.
失重情况下掉不下来 也是
They’re with me.
我们是一起的
Mr. Charles. Do you know
查尔斯先生 费舍先生
what that is, Mr. Fischer?
你知道这是什么吗
Yeah, I… I think so. yeah.
我想我知道
They were trying to put you under.
他们想把你拖入梦里
I’m already under. Under again.
我已经在梦里了 再拖入更深一层
What do you mean? A… Dream within a dream?
什么意思 梦里还能做梦吗
Hey, I see you’ve changed. I’m sorry?
哎呀 你换了身行头 不好意思 你是哪位
Oh… I’m sorry. I’ve mistaken you for a friend.
抱歉 我把你当成了我的一个朋友
Good looking fella, I’m sure.
你那朋友一定很帅
That’s fischer’s projection of browning.
那是费舍潜意识里映射出的布朗宁
Let’s follow him and see how he behaves.
我们跟着他 看他做什么
Why? Because how he acts would tell us…
为什么 这样我们就能知道
If Fischer’s starting to suspect his motives as the way we wanted to.
费舍是否如我们设计般怀疑布朗宁
Uncle peter? You said you were kidnaped together?
彼得叔叔 你不是说你们被一起绑架的吗
Well, um… well, not… not exactly.
也不是
They… they already had him.they were torturing him.
他们先抓了他 还一直在拷问他
And you saw them torture him?
你亲眼看到他们拷问他了吗
The kidnapers are working for you?
那些绑匪是你的人
Oh, Robert…
罗伯特…
You’re trying to get that safe open? So you get the alternate will?
你要打开保险箱 拿那份候补遗嘱吗
Fischer Morrow has been my entire life.
费舍明日公司是我一生的心血
I can’t let you destroy it.
我不能让你毁掉它
I’m not gonna throw away my inheritance! Why would I?
我怎么会亲手毁掉自己的遗产呢
I couldn’t let you rise to your father’s last taunt.
我不忍让你看到你父亲最后的嘲弄
What taunt?
什么嘲弄
The will, Robert.
就是那份遗嘱 罗伯特
That will, that’s his last insult, a challenge for you…
就是他对你莫大的侮辱
you’d build something for yourself,
让你冒险去自己创造财富
by telling you you’re not worthy of his accomplishments.
认为你不配继承他的成就
Well, that he was, um… disappointed. Hmm, I’m sorry.
他的确对我很失望 我很抱歉
But… he’s wrong.
但是他错了
You can build a better company than he ever did.
你完全能超越他的成就
Mr. Fischer, he’s lying. How do you know?
费舍先生 他在说谎 你怎么知道
Trust me, it’s what I do.
相信我 我就是干这行的
He’s hiding something,
他有什么瞒着你
And we need to find out what that is.
我们得找出真相
I need you to do the same thing to him that he was going to do to you.
我要你以其人之道还治其人之身
We’ll enter his subconscious and
我们要进入他的潜意识
find out what he doesn’t want you to know.
找出他内心隐藏的秘密
All right.

He’s out.
他睡过去了
Wait, whose subconscious are we going into exactly?
等等 我们到底要进入谁的潜意识
We’re going into Fischer’s.
费舍的潜意识
But I told him it was Browning’s,
我告诉他是进入布朗宁的潜意识
so he can be a part of our team.
这样他就会协助我们
He’s gonna help us break into his own subconscious.
他会帮助我们侵入自己的潜意识
That’s right.
没错
The security’s gonna run you down, huh?
映射会追着你四处跑吧
Then I will lead them on a merry chase.
看本少爷让他们疲于奔命
Just be back before the kick.
记得赶在坠落前回来
Go to sleep, Mr. Eames.
好好睡吧 伊姆斯先生
Are you good?
你没事吧
Hey! Are you ready? Yes, yes, I’m… I’m fine. I’m ready.
喂 你准备好了吗 没事 我准备好了
Cobb. cobb? What’s down there?
柯布 那里面会有什么
Hopefully the truth we want Fischer to learn.
我们希望费舍了解的真相
I mean, what’s down there for you?
我是指你的潜意识里会有什么
Huh… did you see that?
你们看到了吗
Eames, this is your dream.
伊姆斯 这是你的梦境
I need you to draw the security away from the complex. Do you understand?
我要你引开医院里的警卫 明白吗
Who will guide Fischer in? Not me.
那谁带费舍进去 我不行
If I know the route, everything could be compromised.
我如果知道了路线 会危及整个任务
I… I designed the place. No, you’re with me.
这是我设计的迷宫 不 你得跟着我
I can do it. Alright.
我能行 好吧
You brief him on the route into the complex.
跟他简单说下前往医院的路线
Fischer, you’ll be going with him.
费舍 你跟着他走
Alright. What about you?
好 你呢
Keep this live. I’ll be listening in the whole time.
保持线路畅通 我会一直监听
The windows on that upper floor’re big
建筑上层的窗户都很宽敞
enough for me to cover you from that south tower.
我可以在南面的塔楼上掩护你
You see it? Yeah. you’re not coming in?
看见了吗 好 你不进去吗
In order to find out the truth about your father,
你要了解关于你父亲的真相
you’re gonna need to break into Browning’s mind on your own.
就得自己潜入布朗宁的潜意识
Come, Fischer!
走吧 费舍
Sound the alarm! Sound the alarm!
拉警报 拉警报
Move!
行动
Go!
快上
Hope you’re ready.
但愿你们准备好了
No, it’s too soon.
不 太早了
Cobb, do you hear that?
柯布 听见了吗
First heard it about twenty minutes ago. I thought it was the wind up here.
二十分钟前就有动静 我还以为是风声
Yeah, I hear it. It’s music.
我听见了 是音乐
So what do we do? Move fast!
那怎么办 抓紧时间
Yusuf’s ten seconds for the jump,
尤瑟夫还有十秒就跳了
which gives Arthur three minutes.
也就是说亚瑟还有三分钟
Which gives us what? Sixty minutes.
我们有多少时间 六十分钟
Can they make that route in under an hour?
他们能在一小时内赶到那吗
They still have to climb down to the middle terrace.
他们还得下到中层平台上
Well, then they need a new route, a more direct route.
必须换条路线 找条捷径
There!
在那
It’s designed as a labyrinth.
我可是照迷宫设计的
There must be access routes that cut through the maze, right?
迷宫里也能有近道吧
Eames.
伊姆斯
Did Eames add any features? I don’t think I should tell you.
伊姆斯有改动过吗 你还是不知道为好
If Mal finds out… We don’t have time for this.
要是茉儿知道了… 没时间了
Did he add any?
他改动过吗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!