我们不是在你的梦里
We’re in mine.
而是在我的梦里
Asshole. How do you mess up the carpet?
蠢货 你怎么会把地毯搞错
It wasn’t my fault. You’re the architect.
那不是我的错 你可是筑梦师
I didn’t know he was gonna rub his cheek on it!
我怎么知道他会把他揍得贴在地毯上
That’s enough.
别吵了
You. What the hell was all that?
还有你 你究竟在搞什么
I have it under control. I’d hate to see you out of control.
我控制住了局势 是么 那失控岂不是更夸张
We don’t have time for this. I’m getting off at Kyoto.
没时间争论了 我要在京都下车
Why? He’s not gonna check every compartment.
怎么 他又不会查看每节车厢
Yeah, well, I don’t like trains.
没错 但我不喜欢坐火车
Listen. Every man for himself.
听好 各自保重吧
Yes, hello?
你好
Hi, Daddy. Hi, Dad.
爸爸 爸爸
Hey, guys. Hey. How are you? How you doing, huh?
小鬼们 你们好吗 过得怎样
Good. Okay, I guess.
很好 还好吧
Okay? Who’s just okay? Is that you, James?
还好吧 这是谁在说话 是你吗 詹姆斯
Yeah. When are you coming home, Dad?
是我 爸爸 你什么时候回家
Well, I can’t, sweetheart. I can’t.
不行 亲爱的 我不能回家
Not for a while, remember?
还得一阵子 记得吗
Why?
为什么
Look, I told you, I’m away because I’m working, right?
我说过了 我要工作 不能回家
Grandma says you’re never coming back.
外婆说你再也不会回来了
Phillipa, is that you?
菲丽帕 是你吗
Put Grandma on the phone for me, will you?
让外婆听电话好吗
She’s shaking her head.
她在摇头
Well, just hope she’s wrong about that.
那我们只能但愿她错了
Daddy?
爸爸
Yeah, James?
怎么了 詹姆斯
Is Mommy with you?
妈妈和你在一起吗
James, we talked about this.
詹姆斯 我们谈过了
Mommy’s not here anymore.
妈妈已经不在这了
Where?
那她在哪里
That’s enough, kids. Say bye bye.
好了 孩子们 说再见吧
Listen, I’m gonna send some presents with Grandpa, all right?
听着 我会让外公带些礼物回去 好吗
And you be good, you be…
你们要听话…
Our ride’s on the roof. Right.
直升机就在房顶 好
Hey, are you okay?
你没事吧
Yeah. Yeah, I’m fine. Why?
我很好 怎么了
Well, down in the dream, Mal showing up.
我们在梦里时 茉儿出现了
Look, I’m, uh, sorry about your leg.
很抱歉她开枪打了你的腿
Won’t happen again.
不会再这样了
It’s getting worse, isn’t it?
情况越来越糟了吧
One apology’s all you’re getting, all right, Arthur?
我们就事论事好吧 亚瑟
Where’s Nash? He hasn’t shown. You wanna wait?
纳什人呢 他还没来 要等他吗
We were supposed to deliver Saito’s expansion plans…
我们早该在2小时前就把
to Cobol Engineering two hours ago
斋藤的扩建计划交给科博工程公司
By now, they know we failed.
现在他们肯定知道我们失败了
It’s time we disappear.
我们得赶快跑路
Where you gonna go? Buenos Aires.
你要去哪里 布宜诺斯艾利斯
I can lie low there,
在那里避一阵风头
maybe sniff out a job when things quiet down. You?
等风平浪静了没准还能揽个活 你呢
Stateside.
回美国
Send my regards.
记得代我问候你家人
He sold you out. Thought to come to me and bargain for his life.
他出卖了你们 跑来求我饶他一命
So I offer you the satisfaction.
现在我交给你们处理吧
It’s not the way I deal with things.
我不做这种事
What will you do with him? Nothing.
你要对他怎么样 没什么
But I can’t speak for Cobol Engineering.
但科博公司就难说了
What do you want from us? Inception.
你想要我们做什么 植梦
Is it possible? Of course not.
可能吗 当然不可能
If you can steal an idea from someone’s mind…
你要是能从别人脑中窃取想法
why can’t you plant one there instead?
为何不能反过来植入一个念头
Okay, here’s me planting an idea in your head.
好吧 现在我来对你植入一个想法
I say, “Don’t think about elephants”.
我说 “不要去想大象”
What are you thinking about?
你会想到什么
Elephants.
大象
Right. But it’s not your idea,
没错 但这不是你的想法
because you know I gave it to you.
因为你知道是我灌输给你的
The subject’s mind can always trace the genesis of the idea.
目标的大脑总能追溯想法的来源
True inspiration’s impossible to fake. That’s not true.
不可能假造真实的想法来源 那不一定
Can you do it? Are you offering me a choice?
你能做到吗 你是在给我选择吗
Because I can find my own way to square things with Cobol.
因为我自己有办法摆平科博的麻烦
Then you do have a choice.
那你自己选择吧
Then I choose to leave, sir.
那我选择离开 先生
Tell the crew where you want to go.
告诉机组你的目的地
Hey, Mr. Cobb.
柯布先生
How would you like to go home,to America, to your children?
如果让你回家 回到美国的孩子身边 意下如何
You can’t fix that. No one can.
这你做不到 没人可以
Just like inception. Cobb, come on.
比植梦还难吗 柯布 走吧
How complex is the idea? Simple enough.
这个想法有多复杂 相当简单
No idea is simple when you need to plant it
你要植入对方大脑中的想法
in somebody else’s mind.
不可能简单
My main competitor is an old man in poor health.
我的主要竞争对手是个病入膏肓的老人
His son will soon inherit control of the corporation.
他的儿子马上就要继承他的公司
I need him to decide to break up his father’s empire.
我要他决定解散他父亲的商业帝国
Cobb, we should walk away from this. Hold on.
柯布 我们不要插手 先等一下
If I were to do this, if I even could do it…
如果我愿意干 如果我确实做到了
I’d need a guarantee.
我需要你的保证
How do I know you can deliver? You don’t.
我怎么确定你能做到 你别无选择
But I can.
只能相信我
So do you want to take a leap of faith…
那么你是想心怀幻想
or become an old man, filled with regret…
还是变成一个老人 心中充满悔恨
waiting to die alone?
孤零零地等死
Assemble your team, Mr. Cobb.
集结你的团队吧 柯布先生
And choose your people more wisely.
这次可要慎重挑选队友了
Look, I know how much you wanna go home.
我知道你有多想回家
This can’t be done.
但这活我们干不了
Yes, it can.
不 可以
Just have to go deep enough.
只要潜入得足够深
You don’t know that.
你没法确定
I’ve done it before.
我以前做过
Who’d you do it to?
是对谁
Why are we going to Paris?
我们为什么去巴黎
We’re gonna need a new architect.
我们需要一个新的筑梦师
You never did like your office, did you?
你从来不喜欢你的办公室吧
No space to think in that broom cupboard.
那个地方小得根本没法思考
Is it safe for you to be here?
你来这里安全吗
Extradition between France and the United States…
你也知道 法国和美国间的引渡条款
is a bureaucratic nightmare, you know that.
简直就是官僚主义的噩梦
I think they might find a way
说不定就你这个案子
to make it work in your case.
他们会想办法破个例
Look, I, uh, brought these for you to…
我买了一些东西
give to the kids when you have a chance.
你有机会就带给孩子们吧
It’ll take more than the occasional stuffed animal…
时不时地送点绒毛玩具
to convince those children they still have a father.
这样做爸爸可不行
I’m just doing what I know.
我只是尽我所能
I’m doing what you taught me.
这些都是你教我的
I never taught you to be a thief.
我从没教你去偷东西
No, you taught me to navigate people’s minds.
没错 你教我如何引导别人的思想
But after what happened…
但在那件事以后…
there weren’t a whole lot of legitimate ways
几乎就没什么合法的机会
for me to use that skill.
能让我发挥这种技能了
What are you doing here, Dom?
道姆 你来这做什么
I think I found a way home.
我想我找到回家的方法了
It’s a job for some very, very powerful people.
只要为一些权高位重的人干上一票
People who I believe can fix my charges permanently.
我相信他们能彻底撤销对我的指控
But I need your help.
但我要你帮忙
You’re here to corrupt one of my brightest and best.
你是来带坏我最好的学生吗
You know what I’m offering.
你知道我开的条件优越
Let them decide for themselves.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!