We’re worth much more to you alive…
让我们活着更有价值
You hear me?
听到了吗
What did you get?
你有什么收获
That boy’s relationship with his father is even worse than we imagined.
他们父子间的关系比我们想象的还糟
This helps us how?
这有什么用
The stronger the issues, the more powerfully cathartic.
问题越大就越需要宣泄
How are you gonna reconcile them of so estranged?
你要怎么协调这么恶劣的关系
Well, I’m working on that, an’t I? Move fast.
我不正在想嘛 给我动作快点
The projections are closing in quick.
他的映射正快速包围我们
we gotta break out of here,
我们得赶快突围
Before we’re totally boxed in.
不然就出不去了
Damn it!
真见鬼
You mustn’t be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling.
亲爱的 怕什么 做梦就得做开点儿
Now, we need to shift his animosity
我们得把他对父亲的怨恨
from his father to his godfather.
转移到他的教父身上
Would this destroy his one positive relationship?
你要毁了他们这么好的关系吗
No,
不用
We’ll repair his relationship with his
我们一边修复父子间的关系
father by exposing his godfather’s true nature.
一边揭露他邪恶教父的真面目
Hell, we should charge Fischer much more than Saito.
真是 比起斋藤 费舍该付我们更多钱
What about his security?
那怎么对付他的潜意识映射
It’s gonna get worse as we go deeper.
我们越深入梦境情况就越糟
Now, I think we run with Mr. Charles.
我们可以用查尔斯先生那招
No.
不行
Who’s Mr. Charles? Bad idea.
查尔斯先生是谁 馊主意
The second we get into that hotel and approach fischer,
在第二层 只要我们一接近费舍
His security’s gonna be all over us.
他的潜意识就会蜂拥而至
We run with Mr. Charles
我们可以用查尔斯先生那招
like we did on the Stein Job.
就像上次斯坦那个活儿一样
So you’ve done it before? Yeah, it didn’t work.
这么说你们做过 对 但失败了
The subject realized that he was dreaming,
目标意识到了他在做梦
And his subconscious tore us to pieces.
而他的潜意识将我们撕成了碎片
Excellent. but you’ve learnt a lot, right?
好极了 吃一堑长一智嘛
I need some kind of distraction. No problem.
得有人分散目标注意力 没问题
How about a lovely lady I’ve used before.
我之前用过的那位靓女怎么样
Listen to me. you drive carefully, alright? Yeah.
听好了 你小心开车 好
The thing down there’s gonna be unstable as hell.
下一层梦境会相当不稳定
Don’t jump too soon.
别跳得太早
We only have one shot at that kick you’re gonna make.
我们只有一次坠落机会
I’ll play the music, then you’ll know it’s coming.
我会放音乐提前通知你们
the rest is on you.
其他的只能靠你们自己了
Are you ready? Ready!
准备好了吗 好了
Sweet dreams!
好梦
Am I boring you?
我让你感到无聊了吗
I was telling you my story. I guess it wasn’t your liking.
我一直在讲我的故事 但你好像不喜欢
Oh, um… I have a lot in my mind.
我心里很乱
There goes Mr. Charles.
查尔斯先生出场了
Mr. Fischer? Right?
你是费舍先生吧
Pleasure to see you again. Rod Green from marketing.
很高兴再次见到你 我是营销部的罗德·格林
And you must be…? Leaving.
而你是… 我是要走了
In case you get bored…
你无聊了就找我吧
Must have blown you off.
她一定是把你甩了
That is unless her phone number, really is only six digits.
除非她的号码真只有六位数
Funny way down, make friends,
这么乱搭讪陌生人
someone stealing their wallet like that.
很容易被顺手牵羊
Ha, goddamnit! Wallet alone is worth at least…
见鬼 光那钱包就值…
About 500 dollars, right?
五百美元吗
Listen, don’t worry about it. My people are already on it as we speak.
不用担心 现在我的人已经去处理了
Who or what is Mr. Charles?
查尔斯先生到底是什么意思
It’s a gambit designed to turn Fischer against his own subconscious.
这招是用来诱使费舍对抗自己的潜意识
Then why don’t you approve?
那你为什么不赞成
cause it involves telling the mark that he’s dreaming,
因为这就得告诉目标他在做梦 ‘
Which involves attracting a lot of attention on us.
这样的话就会招来映射的注意
Didn’t cobb say never to do that?
柯布不是说绝不能这么做吗
So now you’ve noticed how much time
你也注意到了吧 柯布口口声声的禁忌
Cobb spends doing things he says never to do.
他自己却一犯再犯
Mr. Saito, can I have a moment?
斋藤先生 能打扰一下么
Oh, I… I’m sorry.
不好意思
Wait!
等等
You look a bit perkier. Very amusing, Mr. Eames.
你看起来气色好多了 兴致真好 伊姆斯先生
Turbulence on the plane?
飞机遇到气流了吗
No, it’s much closer. It’s Yusuf’s driving.
不 更近一些 是尤瑟夫在开车
I’m sorry, who did you say you were? Rod Green from marketing.
不好意思 你刚说你是谁 营销部的罗德·格林
That’s not true at all, is it?
其实这不是真的吧
My name is Mr. Charles. You remember me, don’t you?
我的名字是查尔斯 你还记得我吧
I’m the head of your security down here.
我是你在这的安全主管
Get out on a different floor and keep moving.
到其他楼层下电梯 一直走别停下
Dump the wallet. The security will look for that. Okey.
扔了钱包 映射会过来找 好
We need to buy cobb a little more time.
我们得为柯布多争取点时间
Security, huh?
保安啊
You work for the hotel? No, no.
你为这间酒店工作吗 不是
I specialize in a very specific type of security,
我专门负责特殊领域的安全
subconscious security.
潜意识安全
Are you talking about dreams?
你是在说梦吗
Are you talking about, um… extraction?
你是在说盗梦
I’m here to protect you.
我是来这保护你
Mr. Fischer, I’m here to protect you
费舍先生 我是来保护你
In the event that someone tries access to your mind through your dreams.
保护你不被拖入梦境入侵意识
You are not safe here. They are coming for you.
你在这不安全 他们冲着你来了
Strange weather, isn’t it?
天气很诡异吧
You feel that?
你感觉到了吗
What’s happening?
怎么回事
Cobb’s drawing Fischer’s attention to the strangeness of the dream,
柯布正设法让费舍注意梦中的异常
which is making his subconscious look for the dreamer,
所以他的潜意识开始寻找梦主了
For me. Quick, give me a kiss.
也就是我 快吻我
They’re still looking at us. Yeah, it’s worth a shot.
他们还是盯着我们 没错 不过这也值了
We should probably get out of here.
我们还是离开这吧
Do you feel that?
你感觉到了吗
You’ve actually been trained for this, Mr. Fischer.
费舍先生 其实你受过训练
Pay attention to the strangeness of the weather, the shift of the gravity.
注意天气的反常和重力的转移
None of this is real. You’re in a dream.
这一切都不是真的 你在做梦
Now, the easiest way for you to test yourself is to try to remember,
最简单的证明方法 就是设法回想一下
How you arrived at this hotel. Can you do that?
你如何来到这家酒店 行吗
Year, I don’t, I…
好 但我…
Now, breathe, breathe. Remember your training,
放松 呼吸 仔细回想你受过的训练
Accept the fact that you’re in the dream, and I’m here to protect you.
接受你在做梦的事实 我是来保护你的
Go on.
继续想想
You’re not real? No, no.
你不是真人吗 对 我不是
I’m a projection of your subconscious.
我是你潜意识里的映射
I was sent here to protect you in the event
我是来保护你
that the extractors try to pull you into a dream.
防止盗梦人将你拖入梦中
And I believe that’s what’s going on right now, Mr. Fischer.
费舍先生 我肯定他们正在动手
Yeah, okey.
好吧
Okey.
好的
Can you get me out of here? Right away. Follow me.
你能带我离开这吗 当然 跟我来
This is what? What’re you doing?
这算什么 你做了什么
These men were sent here to abduct you, alright?
他们是被派来绑架你的 明白吗
If you want my help, you have to remain calm.
如果你要我帮忙 就得保持冷静
I need you to work with me, Mr. Fischer.
费舍先生 你得和我合作
If this is a dream, I should just kill myself to wake up. Right?
如果这是梦 我只要自杀就能醒过来吧
I wouldn’t do that if I were you, mr. fischer.
费舍先生 换做我就不会这么做
I believe that they have you sedated.
我肯定他们对你用了镇静剂
If… if you pull that trigger, you may not wake up.
如果你扣动扳机 就醒不过来了
You may go into a further dream state now.
你会坠入更深层的梦里
You know what I’m talking about.
你明白我在说什么
You remember the training. Remember what I said to you.
回想下你受过的训练和我对你说的话
Give me the gun.
把枪给我
This room should be directly below 528? Yeah.
这房间在528房间正下方吧 没错
Think, Mr. Fischer, think.
好好想想 费舍先生
What do you remember from before this dream?
回想下做梦前发生了什么

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!