对 我每天穿过桥去学校
Never recreate places from your memory,
绝不能重建你记忆里的场景
always imagine new places.
必须创造新的东西
Well, you gotta draft from stuff you know, right?
你总得借用熟悉的东西吧
Only use details, uh…
只能借用细节…
A street lamp, or a phone booth, never entire areas.
比如路灯啊电话亭啊 但绝不能复制整块地方
Why not?
为什么
Because building a dream from your memory…
因为借用记忆中的场景塑造梦境
is the easiest way to lose your grasp on what’s real and what is a dream.
极易让你迷失何为梦境何为现实
Is that what happened to you? Listen to me,
你有过这种经历吗 听着
this has nothing to do with me, understand?
这和我无关 懂吗
Is that why you need me to build your dreams?
所以你要我来帮你筑梦吗
Get off of her. Back off.
放开她 走开
Back off! No!
滚开 别碰我
Get off of her!
别碰她
Mal!
茉儿
Wake me up! Wake me up!
把我叫醒 快把我叫醒
Mal! Mal!
茉儿
Wake me up! Wake me up!
把我叫醒
Hey, hey, hey! Look at me. You’re okey? You’re okey?
看着我 你没事了 没事了
Why… why wouldn’t I wake up?
为什么我醒不过来
Because there was still some time on the clock,
因为设定的时间还没到
and you can’t wake up within a dream unless you die.
除非你在梦里死去 不然没法提前醒来
She’ll need a totem. What?
她需要个图腾 什么
A totem is a small personal…
图腾是个小的私人…
That’s some subconscious you’ve got in you, Cobb.
你的潜意识可真厉害啊 柯布
She’s a real charmer!
还是个美人呢
Oh, I see you met Mrs. Cobb.
看来你见过柯布夫人了
She’s his wife? Yeah. So… a totem,
那是他妻子吗 对 话说图腾…
you need a small object potentially heavy,
你需要一个小巧的物件
something could have on you all the time
能够一直带在身边
that no one else knows. Like a coin?
不能让别人知道 像硬币吗
No, it must be more unique than that.
不 得更独特才行
This is a loaded die.
这是一个注铅的骰子
No, I can’t let you touch it, that would defeat the purpose.
不 你不能碰 不然就没意义了
Only I know the balance and the weight of this particular loaded die.
只有我知道这个特制骰子的重心和重量
That way, when you look at your totem,
只有这样 当你看着自己的图腾
you know, beyond a doubt, that you’re not in someone else’s dream.
你才能确信自己不在别人的梦里
I… I don’t know…
我不知道…
if you can’t see what’s going on, or if you just don’t want to,
你是不想知道还是的确不知道
but Cobb has some serious problems that he’s tried to bury down there.
柯布的内心深处隐藏着很严重的问题
And I’m not about to just open my mind to someone like that.
我可不想对这种人敞开心扉
She’ll be back.
她会回来的
I’ve never seen anyone pick it up that quickly before.
我还从没见过有人能学得这么快
Reality is not gonna be enough for her now.
现实已经不能满足她了
When she comes back…
当她回来时…
when she comes back, you’re gonna help her building mazes.
你就教她设计迷宫
Where’re you gonna be? I gotta go visit Eames.
那你呢 我要去找伊姆斯
Eames? Now he’s in Mombasa.
伊姆斯 他在蒙巴萨[肯尼亚港口城市]
It’s Cobol’s backyard.
那里可是科博公司的老巢
It’s a necessary risk.
必须冒这个险
There’s plenty of good thieves.
神偷多了去了
We don’t just need a thief. We need a forger.
我们不仅需要小偷 我们需要个伪装者
You can rub them together all you want, they’re not gonna breed.
你再怎么搓也生不出钱来
You never know.
那可不一定
I’ll get you a drink.
去喝一杯吧
You’re buying.
你请客
Your spelling hasn’t improved. Piss off.
你的拼写还是这么差 滚你的
How’s your handwriting? Versatile.
书写怎么样了 好使着呢
Good. Thank you very much.
那就好 多谢
Inception.
植梦
Now, before you bother telling me it’s impossible…
在你费心告诉我这不可能前…
No, it’s perfectly possible. It’s just bloody difficult.
这当然可能 只是难得要死
Just difficult?
只是难吗
Arthur keeps telling me it can’t be done.
亚瑟总说这不可能
Hmm… Arthur. You’re still working with that stick in the mud?
哈 亚瑟 你还和那个扑克脸在一起么
He’s good at what he does, right?
作为前哨来说他很优秀 是吧
Oh, the best. He has no imagination.
是最优秀的 只是缺乏想象力
Not like you. Listen, if you wanna perform inception,
你就不同 听着 如果你要植梦
you need imagination. Let me ask you something,
必须要有想象力 问你个问题
have you done it before? We tried it.
你以前做过吗 我们试过
We got the idea in place, but it didn’t take.
想法都就位了 但对方没有上钩
You didn’t plant it deep enough?
你们植入得不够深吗
It’s not just about depth, you know…
这不只是深度问题
you need the simplest version of the idea,
植入的想法必须极其简单
in order it to grow naturally in the subject’s mind.
让目标觉得这是自然而生的想法
That’s a very subtle art.
这可是相当微妙的艺术
So what is this idea that you need to plant?
你要植入的想法是什么
We need the heir of a major corporation
我们要让一个大公司的继承人
to dissolve his father’s empire.
决定瓦解他父亲的企业帝国
Well, you see right there, you have various political motivations of…
这么说吧 关于反垄断的看法
anti monopolistic sentiments and so forth, and all of that stuff.
有各种各样的政治动机 诸如此类
That’s all.
但是所有的一切
It’s really at the mercy of your subject’s prejudice, you see?
最终还是取决于目标的偏好 明白吗
All you have to do is to start with the absolute basic.
你只须着眼于最基本的东西
Which is what? The relationship with the father.
是什么 他和父亲之间的关系
Do you have a chemist? No, not yet.
你有药剂师了吗 还没有
Alright.
那好
Okey, there’s a man here, Yusuf Pierro.
这儿有个人 叫尤瑟夫·皮耶罗
He formulates his own versions of the compounds.
他配制的药剂独一无二
When are you taking me there?
你什么时候带我去见见
Once you’ve lost your tail.
你先甩掉跟踪你的人吧
Man at the bar.
吧台边的那家伙
Cobol engineering.
科博公司开的赏金
That price on my head, was that “dead or alive?”
对我的悬赏要求是死是活
I don’t remember. Let’s see if he starts shooting.
不记得了 看他开不开枪吧
Run interference, I’ll meet you downstairs in the bar in, say uh…
你替我引开他 我们半小时后
say half an hour?
酒吧楼下见吧
Be back here? It’s the last place they’d expect.
再回到这里吗 最危险的地方最安全
Hum hmm. Well…
好吧
Freddy, Freddy Savens?
弗雷迪 你是弗雷迪·赛文斯吗
My God, it’s you, isn’t it?
天啊 真的是你吗
No, it isn’t.
看来我认错人了
You’re not dreaming now, are you?
这下你不是在做梦了吧
There!
那边
Okey.
没事
Oh, uh… cafe. One… one cafe.
咖啡 要一杯咖啡
One cafe.
一杯咖啡
One cafe.
一杯咖啡
Care for a lift, Mr. Cobb?
要搭车么 柯布先生
What’re you doing here in Mombasa?
你怎么会在蒙巴萨
I need to protect my investments.
我得保护我的投资对象
Ahh, so this is your idea of losing a tail, uh?
甩个人就这么难吗
Different tail.
还有一伙人
Cobb said you’d be back.
柯布说过你会回来
I tried not to come. But…
我也不想 但…
But there’s nothing quite like it.
你已经无法自拔了
It’s just… pure creation.
只是…纯粹的创造
Shall we take a look at some paradoxical architecture?
我们来看一些矛盾建筑吧
You’re gonna have to master a few tricks,
如果你要建造三层不同的梦境
if you’re gonna build three complete dream levels.
就得掌握一些窍门
Excuse me.
抱歉
What kind of tricks?
什么样的窍门
In a dream, you can cheat architecture into impossible shapes.
在梦里 你可以把建筑设计成不可能图形
That lets you create closed loops,
这样你就能造出闭合的循环
like the Penrose steps, the infinite staircases.
好比彭罗斯阶梯 无止尽的阶梯
See?
看见了吗
Paradox.
矛盾建筑
So a closed loop like that will help you
这样的闭合循环
disguise the boundaries of the dream you create.
有助你分辨梦境的边缘
But how big do these levels have to be?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!