At the end, he called me to his deathbed.
他临终前 把我叫到他床前
He could barely speak.
他连说话都很困难了
But he took the trouble to tell me one last thing.
却仍耗尽最后一口气 告诉我一件事
He pulled me close.
他把我拉近
And I could only make out one word
我只勉强听清了一个词
disappointed.”
“失望” ”
When were you in limbo?
你什么时候进过迷失域
You might have the rest of the team convinced to carry on with this job,
你或许成功说服了其他人继续任务
But they don’t know the truth? Truth? What truth?
但他们不知道真相 真相 什么真相
The truth that at any minute,
真相就是 你随时都有可能
you might bring a freight train through the wall.
凭空造出一列货运火车来
The truth that Mal is bursting through your subconscious.
真相就是 你无法控制你潜意识里的茉儿
And the truth that as we go deeper into Fischer,
真相就是 我们不断深入费舍意识的同时
We’re also going deeper into you.
也在不断深入你的意识
And I’m not sure we’re gonna like what we find.
而且 我想大家不会乐于见到真相
We were working together.
我们曾一起工作
We were exploring the concept of a dream within a dream.
努力探索着梦中梦的概念
I kept pushing things. I wanted to go deeper and deeper.
我费劲功夫向前走 想要走得更深
I wanted to go further.
走得更远
I just didn’t understand the concept
我当时还没意识到
that hours could turn into years down there,
现实的几小时会变成梦中的几年
And we could get trapped so deep that only
而我们陷得如此之深
wound up on the shore of our own subconscious.
醒来时已经到了潜意识的边缘
We lost sight of what was real.
我们已经无法分辨梦境和现实
We created and built a world for ourselves.
我们为自己创造了一个世界
We did that for years.
我们建了很多年
We built our own world.
建起了属于我们自己的世界
How long were you stuck there? Something like fifty years.
你们被困了多久 大概有五十年吧
Jeez. How could you stand it?
天呐 你们怎么能受得了
It wasn’t so bad at first, feeling like gods.
一开始还不错 感觉自己像上帝一样
The problem was none of them was real.
问题是这些都不是真的
Eventually, it just became impossible for me to live like that.
到头来 我终于无法忍受下去
And what about for her?
那她怎么想
She had locked something away, something deep inside her.
她把某些东西锁进了内心深处
The truth that she had once known,
她曾经知晓的现实
but she chose to forget.
她却选择将其遗忘
Limbo became her reality.
她把迷失域当成了现实
What happened when you woke up?
你们醒来后怎么样了
Well, to wake up from that after… after years, after decades,
过了这么多年后再醒来
We come old souls thrown back into youth like that.
苍老的灵魂重新回到年轻的躯体
I knew something was wrong with her.
我知道她有点不对劲
she just wouldn’t admit it.
只是她自己不愿承认
Eventually, she told me the truth.
她最终告诉了我真相
She was possessed by an idea.
她一直挥之不去一个想法
This one very simple idea that changed everything,
这个微不足道的想法却改变了一切
That our world wasn’t real,
那便是我们的世界不是真的
That she needed to wake up to come back to reality, that…
她必须醒过来回到现实世界
In order to get back home, we had to kill ourselves.
为此 我们必须自杀
What about your children?
那你们的孩子呢
she thought they were projections,
她认为他们只是潜意识的映射
That our real children were waiting for us up there somewhere.
我们真正的孩子正在现实中等着我们
I am their mother. Calm down.
我是孩子的妈妈 冷静点
Don’t you think I can’t tell the difference?
难道我看不出其中的区别吗
If this is my dream, why can’t I control this?
如果我在做梦 为什么我无法控制
Because you don’t know you’re dreaming!
因为你不知道自己在做梦
She was certain there was nothing I can do,
她是如此坚决 不管我好说歹说
No matter how much I begged, no matter how much I pleaded.
我怎么恳求 都无济于事
She wanted to do it, but she could not do it alone.
她想回去 但她又不想一个人走
She loved me too much, so…
她太爱我了 所以…
She came up with the plan on our anniversary.
在我们结婚纪念日那天 她想出个计划
Sweetheart, what are you doing? Join me.
亲爱的 你在干什么 一起来吧
Just… just step back inside. Alright?
你先退回屋里 好吗
Just step back inside. now, come on.
退回屋里 求你了
No.

I’m going to jump. And you are coming with me.
我要跳了 你要和我一起跳
No, I’m not.
不 我不会跳
Now… now you listen to me.
现在你听我说
If you jump, you’re not gonna wake up. Remember?
如果你跳下去 你不会醒来 明白吗
You’re gonna die. now just… just step back inside.
而是会死 所以退回屋里去好吗
Come on!
求你了
Step back inside so we can talk about this.
回到屋里 我们好好谈谈
we’ve talked enough.
我们谈得够多了
Mal.
茉儿
Come out onto the ledge, or I’ll jump right now.
你快跨出来 不然我现在就跳下去
Okey.

Let’s talk about this. Alright?
我们好好谈谈 好吗
I’m asking you to take a leap of faith. No, honey,
我要你心存信仰 不 亲爱的
I can’t. you know I can’t do that.
我做不到 你知道我做不到
Take a second to think about our children.
再想想我们的孩子
Think about James, think about Phillipa, now.
想想詹姆斯 想想菲丽帕
If I go without you, they’ll take them away, anyway.
如果你不和我一起跳 孩子还是会被带走
What does that mean? I filed a letter with our attorney,
什么意思 我找律师留下了一封信
explaining how I’m fearful for my safety,
信中说到我担心自己的安全
How you threatened to kill me.
你是如何威胁要杀了我
why did you do this? I love you, Dom.
你为什么这么做 我爱你 道姆
Why did you… why… why would you do this to me?
你为什么这么对我
Freed you from the guilt of choosing to leave them.
这样你就不会因离开孩子而内疚
We are going home, to our real children.
我们要回真正的家和孩子团聚了
No, no… no. Mal, you listen to me, alright?
不不不 茉儿 听我说 好吗
Mal, look at me, please!
茉儿 看着我 求你了
you’re waiting for a train,
你在等待一列火车
Mal, goddamnit! Don’t do this!
茉儿 见鬼的 别这样
a train that will take you far away.
那列火车将载你远去
James and Phillipa are waiting for you!
詹姆斯和菲丽帕在等你回去
You know where you hope this train will take you,
你了然自己心向何方
They’re waiting for us! But you don’t know for sure.
他们在等我们 却不知自己会被载往何处
Mal, look at me! But it doesn’t matter,
茉儿 看着我 但这并不重要
Mal, goddamnit! Because we’ll be together.
茉儿 该死 因为我们会在一起
Sweetheart! Look at me!
亲爱的 看着我
Mal! No! Jesus Christ!
茉儿 不要 老天爷啊
She had herself declared sane by three different psychiatrists,
她找了三个心理医生 证明她心智正常
That made it impossible for me to
我根本没法解释
Try to explain the nature of her madness.
她的内心有多疯狂
So they’re in.
所以就这样了
Right now, or never, Cobb.
再不走就来不及了 柯布
Fine, let’s go.
好吧 我们走
I left my children behind,
我丢下了我的孩子
And I’ve been trying to buy my way back ever since.
自那以后我就一直努力设法回去
Your guilt defines her, it’s what powers her.
你的内疚感塑造了她 她才如此强大
But you are not responsible for the idea that destroyed her.
但是她的想法害死了她 这和你无关
And if we’re gonna succeed in this,
如果我们这次要成功
you have to forgive yourself,
你必须原谅自己
And you’re gonna have to confront her.
坦然面对内心的她
But you don’t have to do that alone.
但你不用孤身奋战
No, you don’t…
不 你不能…
I’m doing it for the others.
我这是为了其他人
Because they have no idea of the risk
因为他们完全不知道
they’ve taken coming down here with you.
和你一起深入梦境有多危险
We have to move.
我们得走了
Time’s up. All right.
时间到了 好吧
I don’t know any combination, not consciously anyway.
我不知道什么密码 反正清醒时是不知道
How about instinctively, huh?
那直觉呢
I’ve got somebody standing in your father’s office.
我们有人正在你父亲的办公室里
Right now, we need to tap in the combination.
现在我们就要输入密码
We need the first six numbers that come to your head right now.
说出你一下子想到的六位数字
I have no idea. Right now!
我不知道 快说
I said right now! Right now!
我让你快说 你说不说
You’d have to do better than that.
这可不对
Alright, bag them.
好了 把他们蒙起来
We’re going for a ride.
我们开车出去兜一圈

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!