Okay, now make sure that when you pull it out, you don’t…
最末端的磁铁
There’s a magnet at the end of it!
就这个 你给拉出来了
That was it. You just pulled it out.
-天呐 -我没想到…
– Oh, God! – Okay, I was not expecting…
-别放回去 -我怎么办
– Don’t put it back in! Don’t put it back in! – Okay, what do I do?
怎么了
What’s wrong?
没事 我就是要心脏骤停了
Nothing, I’m just going into cardiac arrest
-因为你像捞鱼一样 -什么
– ’cause you yanked – What?
-把它揪出来了 -你不是说挺安全的吗
– it out like a trout… – I though you said it was safe!
我们得快了 拿这个
We gotta hurry. Take this. Take this.
-迅速换好 -好
– You gotta switch it out really quick. – Okay. Okay.
-托尼 -什么
– Tony? – What?
-会没事的 -是吗
– It’s going to be okay. – Is it?
不会有事的
It’s gonna be okay.
-我会搞定的 -希望如此
– I’m gonna make this okay. – Let’s hope.
把那个接到底盘上
Okay, you’re gonna attach that to the base plate.
务必要
Make sure you…
很难吗
Was that so hard?
挺好玩的吧
That was fun, right?
好了 给我吧
Here, I got it. I got it. Here.
好样的
Nice.
-你没事吧 -嗯 我很好 你没事吧
– Are you okay? – Yeah, I feel great. You okay?
永远永远永远
Don’t ever, ever, ever,
别再要求我做这样的事了
ever ask me to do anything like that ever again.
我只有你
I don’t have anyone but you.
好了
Anyway…
-这个你要我怎么处理 -那个吗
– What do you want me to do with this? – That?
毁掉
Destroy it.
焚毁
Incinerate it.
你不想留着吗
You don’t want to keep it?
派珀 人们说我有很多特点
Pepper, I’ve been called many things.
但不包括”怀旧”
“Nostalgic” is not one of them.
没别的事了吧 斯塔克先生
Will that be all, Mr Stark?
没事了 波茨小姐
That will be all, Miss Potts.
笨手笨脚 过来
Hey, Butterfingers, come here.
我桌上这堆东西怎么回事
What’s all this stuff doing on top of my desk?
那是我的手♥机♥ 那是我跟爸爸的合照
That’s my phone, that’s a picture of me and my dad.
那里 垃圾堆里
Right there. In the garbage. All that stuff.
空中战斗的未来 是有人还是无人
The future of air combat. Is it manned or unmanned?
以我的经验
I’ll tell you, in my experience,
无人机永远
no unmanned aerial vehicle
比不过飞行员的直觉
will ever trump a pilot’s instinct,
见解
his insight,
以及看透表象
that ability to look into a situation beyond the obvious
确定结果的判断力
and discern its outcome, or a pilot’s judgement.
中校 何不让飞行员摆脱飞机
Colonel? Why not a pilot without the plane?
看看是谁从天而降 托尼·斯塔克先生
Look who fell out of the sky. Mr Tony Stark.
-你好 先生 -说到有人无人[是不是男人]
– Hello, sir. – Speaking of manned or unmanned,
你们一定要问他
you gotta get him to tell you
有年春假猜错答案的那次
about the time he guessed wrong at spring break.
记住 春假 1987年
Just remember that, spring break, 1987.
-跟你一起醒来的那位美丽女士 -别闹
– That lovely lady you woke up with. – Don’t do that!
-他叫什么来着 -别闹
– What was his name? – Don’t do that.
-埃文吗 -别闹
– Was it Ivan? – Don’t do that.
他们会信的 别闹
They’ll believe it. Don’t do that.
-好吧 -别闹
– Okay. – Don’t do that.
-认识你们很高兴 -让我们聊会儿
– Pleasure meeting you. – Give us a couple minutes, you guys.
-我很意外 -为什么
– I’m surprised. – Why?
我没想到这么快就能见到你起来走动
I swear, I didn’t expect to see you walking around so soon.
我可不止是走动
I’m doing a little better than walking.
-真的 -嗯
– Really? – Yeah.
罗德 我在研究个大项目
Rhodey, I’m working on something big.
我是来找你的 我希望你也参与进来
I came to talk to you. I want you to be a part of it.
你要让这里
You’re about to make
很多人开心起来了
a whole lot of people around here real happy,
因为之前记者招待会上的那个表演
’cause that little stunt at the press conference,
太逗了
that was a doozy.
这不是给军队的 我不…这不一样
This is not for the military. I’m not… It’s different.
怎么 你成人道主义者了
What? You’re a humanitarian now or something?
-我需要你听我说 -不
– I need you to listen to me. – No.
你需要时间把思绪理清楚
What you need is time to get your mind right.
-我说真的 -好吧
– I’m serious. – Okay.
很高兴见到你 托尼
It’s nice seeing you, Tony.
谢谢
Thanks.
贾维斯 你在吗
Jarvis, you up?
为您 先生 永远都在
For you, sir, always.
我想建立新项目文档 标注为马克2号♥
I’d like to open a new project file, index as Mark II.
要将文件存储到斯塔克工业中♥央♥数据库中吗
Shall I store this on the Stark lndustries Central Database?
其实 我不知道现在能信任谁
Actually, I don’t know who to trust right now.
直到我另说
Till further notice,
先把东西都存在我的私人服务器上吧
why don’t we just keep everything on my private server?
在研究秘密项目吗 先生
Working on a secret project, are we, sir?
我不希望这玩意落入坏人之手
I don’t want this winding up in the wrong hands.
或许在我手里 它能做好事
Maybe in mine, it can actually do some good.
下一个 上去
Next. Up.
不是靴子 呆呆 这里 懂吗
Not in the boot, Dummy. Right here. You got me?
别动 很好
Stay put. Nice.
你真没用 往下到脚趾 我来吧
You’re of no benefit at all. Move down to the toe. I got this.
好吧 对不起 我妨碍你了吗
Okay, I’m sorry, am I in your way?
上去
Up.
算了 别动
Screw it. Don’t even move.
你真是个悲剧
You are a tragedy.
好了 我们好好做吧
Okay, let’s do this right.
开始量步 半米 正中♥央♥
Start mark, half a metre, and back and centre.
呆呆 精神点 准备灭火
Dummy, look alive. You’re on standby for fire safety.
你 开拍
You, roll it.
好 启动手动控制
Okay. Activate hand controls.
慢慢开始
We’re gonna start off nice and easy.
看看10%的推进能量能否实现上升
We’re gonna see if 10% thrust capacity achieves lift.

And three,

two,

one.
上2 好 定位
Up two. All right, set that.
我一直在摁铃 没听到对讲机响吗
I’ve been buzzing you. Did you hear the intercom?
嗯 都…什么
Yeah, everything’s… What?
-奥巴代亚在楼上 -好啊
– Obadiah’s upstairs. – Great!
-要我怎么跟他说 -好 我就上去
– What would you like me to tell him? – Great. I’ll be right up.

Okay.
你不是说你不做武器了吗
I thought you said you were done making weapons.
是的
It is.
这是飞行稳定器 完全无害
This is a flight stabiliser. It’s completely harmless.
这我没料到
I didn’t expect that.
怎么样
How’d it go?
那么不顺利啊
It went that bad, huh?
就因为我从纽约带了披萨回来
Just because I brought pizza back from New York
不代表就不顺利
doesn’t mean it went bad.
当然了 天呐
Sure doesn’t. Oh, boy.
如果你去了还能顺利点
It would have gone better if you were there.
你叫我低调的 所以我照做了
You told me to lay low. That’s what I’ve been doing.
我低调 你处理好…
I lay low, and you take care of all…
拜托 那是指在公众 媒体面前
Hey, come on. In public. The press.
这可是董事会会议
This was a board of directors meeting.
是董事会会议吗
This was a board of directors meeting?
董事会称你患了创伤后应激症
The board is claiming you have post traumatic stress.
他们提交了禁止令
They’re filing an injunction.
-什么 -他们要阻拦你
– A what? – They want to lock you out.
怎么 因为股票跌了40点吗
Why, ’cause the stocks dipped 40 points?
我们早知道会这样
We knew that was gonna happen.
-是56.5 -这无所谓
– Fifty-six and a half. – It doesn’t matter.
我们拥有公♥司♥的控股权
We own the controlling interest in the company.
托尼 董事会也有权利

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
前一篇文章雷神 Thor
下一篇文章无敌浩克
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!