Maybe it’s been modified.
尾翼不对
The tail is wrong.
就是倒过来了
It’s just backwards.
放松
Relax.
弓和箭
The bow and arrow
曾是武器科技的巅峰
once was the pinnacle of weapons technology.
让伟大的成吉思汗
It allowed the great Genghis Khan
一统从太平洋到乌克兰之间的土地
to rule from the Pacific to the Ukraine.
他的帝国是亚历山大大帝的两倍
An empire twice the size of Alexander the Great
是罗马帝国的四倍
and four times the size of the Roman Empire.
但今天
But today,
有最新的斯塔克工业武器的人
whoever holds the latest Stark weapons
就能统治这些土地
rules these lands.
很快
And soon,
就要轮到我了
it will be my turn.
你为什么让我失望了
Why have you failed me?
我们在工作
We’re working.
非常努力
Diligently.
我留了你一命
I let you live.
你就如此回报我吗
This is how you repay me?
工作复杂
It’s very complex.
他已经很尽力了
He’s trying very hard.
让他跪下
On his knees.
你当我傻吗
You think I’m a fool?
我会问出真♥相♥的
I’ll get the truth.
我们都在工作
We’re both working.
张开嘴
Open your mouth.
他要什么
What does he want?
你当我傻吗
You think I’m a fool?
究竟怎么回事
What’s going on?
告诉我实话
Tell me the truth.
他在给你做耶利哥
He’s building your Jericho.
你要什么 完成日期吗
What do you want? A delivery date?
我需要他
I need him.
好助手
Good assistant.
明天把我的导弹组装好
You have till tomorrow to assemble my missile.
行吗 你能动吗
Okay? Can you move?
好 再说一遍
Okay, say it again.
正前方41步
41 steps straight ahead.
出门16步右转
Then 16 steps, that’s from the door, fork right,
走33步 再右转
33 steps, turn right.
斯塔克呢
Where is Stark?
他刚刚还在的
He was here a moment ago.
去找他
Go look for him.
殷森 殷森 斯塔克
Yinsen! Yinsen! Stark!
说话 对他说句话
Say something. Say something back to him.
他在说匈牙利语
He’s speaking Hungarian.
-我不会 -那就说匈牙利语
– I don’t… – Then speak Hungarian.
-好吧 我会… -你会什么
– Okay. I know. – What do you know?
-怎么样 -天呐
– How’d that work? – Oh, my goodness.
-倒是挺成功 -我就这样
– It worked all right. – That’s what I do.
-我把这个弄完 -去启动动力程序
– Let me finish this. – Initialise the power sequence.

Okay.
-快 -你说
– Now! – Tell me. Tell me.
F11 看到进度条告诉我
Function 11 . Tell me when you see a progress bar.
-应该有了 -有了
– It should be up right now. – Yes.
跟我说 看到了吗
Talk to me. Tell me when you see it.
-有了 -CTRL加I
– I have it. – Press Control “I”.
-I 好 -I 回车
– “I.” Got it. – “I.” “Enter.” “I” and “Enter.”
过来 给我扣好
Come over here and button me up.
好了
Okay. All right.
六角螺栓 隔一个锁一个
Every other hex bolt.
-他们来了 -很不妙 快完成
– They’re coming! – Nothing pretty, just get it done.
-快完成 -他们来了
– Just get it done. – They’re coming.
确认关卡都没人了
Make sure the checkpoints are clear
再跟着我出去
before you follow me out, okay?
我们还需要时间
We need more time.
-我去给你争取点时间 -按计划来
– I’m gonna go buy you some time. – Stick to the plan!
按计划来
Stick to the plan!
殷森
Yinsen!
-殷森 -小心
– Yinsen! – Watch out!
斯塔克
Stark.
快点 我们得走了
Come on. We got to go.
动一动啊 我们说好的 按计划来
Move for me, come on. We got a plan. We’re gonna stick to it.
我的计划本就是如此 斯塔克
This was always the plan, Stark.
你还得去见家人呢 起来吧
Come on, you’re gonna go see your family. Get up.
我的家人都死了
My family is dead.
我要去见他们了 斯塔克
I’m going to see them now, Stark.
没事的
It’s okay.
我想要这样的
I want this. I want this.
谢谢你救我
Thank you for saving me.
别浪费 别浪费你的人生
Don’t waste it. Don’t waste your life.
该我了
My turn.
不赖了
Not bad.
“欢乐马”怎么样
How was the “Fun-vee”?
下次 你跟我一车 好吗
Next time, you ride with me, okay?
小心 看着脚下
Watch it, coming up here.
开玩笑吗 叫他们走开
Are you kidding me with this? Get rid of them.
你的眼睛红了 为失踪已久的老板落泪了吗
Your eyes are red. A few tears for your long-lost boss?
是喜悦的眼泪 我讨厌找工作
Tears of joy. I hate job hunting.
嗯 假期结束了
Yeah, vacation’s over.
去哪 先生
Where to, sir?
-去医院 -不
– Take us to the hospital. – No.
谢谢 哈皮 什么叫不 托尼
Please, Happy. No? Tony,
-你得去医院 -不就是不
– you have to go to the hospital. – No is a complete answer.
-得让医生给你看看 -我不非得做什么
– The doctor has to look at you. – I don’t have to do anything.
我被囚三个月了
I’ve been in captivity for three months.
我有两件想做的事
There are two things I want to do.
我要一个美国奶酪汉堡
I want an American cheeseburger,
-还有一件… -够了
– and the other… – That’s enough of that.
不是你想的那件
…is not what you think.
我要你马上召开记者招待会
I want you to call for a press conference now.
-召开记者招待会 -是的
– Call for a press conference? – Yeah.
-为什么啊 -霍根 开车
– What on earth for? – Hogan, drive.
先去找汉堡
Cheeseburger first.
看啊
Look at this!
托尼
Tony.
-我们本想去医院见你的 -我没事
– We were going to meet at the hospital. – No, I’m fine.
看看你
Look at you!
-你非得买♥♥个汉堡 -拜托
– You had to have a burger, yeah? – Well, come on.
-给我买♥♥了吗 -只剩一个了 我很想吃
– You get me one of those? – There’s only one left. I need it.
看看谁来了 好啊
Hey, look who’s here! Yeah!
-波茨小姐 -是
– Miss Potts? – Yes.
能跟你说句话吗
Can I speak to you for a moment?
我不参加问答的
I’m not part of the press conference,
但记者招待会马上就开始
but it’s about to begin right now.
我不是记者
I’m not a reporter.
我是菲尔·科尔森特工
I’m Agent Phil Coulson,
我隶属国土战略防御攻击
with the Strategic Homeland Intervention, Enforcement
与后勤保障局
and Logistics Division.
-好拗口 -是啊 我们还在改进
– That’s quite a mouthful. – I know. We’re working on it.
国防部 联调局和中情局
You know, we’ve been approached already
都已经找过我们了
by the DOD, the FBI, the CIA…
我们是独♥立♥部门 目标更明确专一
We’re a separate division with a more specific focus.
我们需要询问斯塔克先生
We need to debrief Mr Stark
关于他逃脱的具体情况
about the circumstances of his escape.
-我会加到日程里的 好吗 -谢谢
– I’ll put something in the book, shall I? – Thank you.
大家可以坐下吗
Hey, would it be all right if everyone sat down?
你们都坐下吧
Why don’t you just sit down?
这样你们都能看到我 我也能…
That way you can see me, and I can…
这样不那么正式

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
前一篇文章雷神 Thor
下一篇文章无敌浩克
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!