Every night in front of the mirror before bedtime.
-看出来了 -我想让你亲眼见识一下
– I can see that. – I’d like to show you first-hand.
我只想要个严肃的答案
All I want is a serious answer.
好吧 说严肃的 我老爸有个理论
Okay, here’s serious. My old man had a philosophy,
“和平就是比对方的棍子大”
“Peace means having a bigger stick than the other guy.”
卖♥♥棍子的人说这话真讨巧
That’s a great line coming from the guy selling the sticks.
我父亲帮忙打败了纳粹
My father helped defeat the Nazis.
他还参与了曼哈顿计划[原♥子♥弹♥]
He worked on the Manhattan Project.
很多人 包括你布朗大学的教授们
A lot of people, including your professors at Brown,
都会认为这叫英雄
would call that being a hero.
也会有很多人称之为战争牟利
And a lot of people would also call that war profiteering.
告诉我 你打算报道我们靠推动医疗科技
Tell me, do you plan to report on the millions we’ve saved
和改善农业技术
by advancing medical technology
而让千百万人延续寿命 免受饥荒的事吗
or kept from starvation with our intelli-crops?
所有那些突破
All those breakthroughs,
都是由军工提供的资金 亲爱的
military funding, honey.
你这辈子失眠过吗
You ever lose an hour of sleep your whole life?
我愿意跟你失眠几小时
I’d be prepared to lose a few with you.
早上好 现在是早7点
Good morning. It’s 7:00 a.m.
马里布气温为22度 少云
The weather in Malibu is 72 degrees with scattered clouds.
冲浪条件不错 海浪到腰和肩之间
The surf conditions are fair with waist-to-shoulder high lines.
高♥潮♥时间为上午10:52
High tide will be at 10:52 a.m.
加州 马里布
托尼
Tony?
托尼
Hey, Tony?
你无权进入这个区域
You are not authorised to access this area.
-天呐 -那是贾维斯 他是房♥子的管家
– Jesus. – That’s Jarvis. He runs the house.
这是你的衣服 干洗熨烫过了
I’ve got your clothes here. They’ve been dry-cleaned and pressed,
外面有辆车在等着你
and there’s a car waiting for you outside
会带你去任何你指定的地方
that will take you anywhere you’d like to go.
-你一定是著名的派珀·波茨 -是的
– You must be the famous Pepper Potts. – Indeed I am.
都这么多年了
After all these years,
托尼还让你替他拿干洗衣物
Tony still has you picking up the dry-cleaning.
我做任何斯塔克先生要我做的事
I do anything and everything that Mr Stark requires,
偶尔也包括倒垃圾
including, occasionally, taking out the trash.
没有别的事了吧
Will that be all?
扩展视图
Give me an exploded view.
3号♥气缸的气压似乎过低了
The compression in cylinder three appears to be low.
记录一下
Log that.
-我这就再试一次 -请别把我的音乐关小
– I’m gonna try again, right now. – Please don’t turn down my music.
我再通知你
I’ll keep you posted.
你现在应该在去往地球另一边的路上了
You are supposed to be halfway around the world right now.
-她接受得如何 -非常好
– How’d she take it? – Like a champ.
你为什么急着赶我走
Why are you trying to hustle me out of here?
你的航♥班♥应该是一个半小时前离开的
Your flight was scheduled to leave an hour and a half ago.
有意思 我以为考虑到那是我的飞机
That’s funny, I thought with it being my plane and all,
它会等我到了再出发呢
that it would just wait for me to get there.
托尼 我有几件事要跟你商量
Tony, I need to speak to you about a couple things
然后我就要送你出门了
before I get you out of the door.
如果你还没到 飞机就飞了
Doesn’t it kind of defeat the whole purpose
那有自己的飞机
of having your own plane
不就没意义了吗
if it departs before you arrive?
拉里来电
Larry called.
他为杰克逊·波洛克画找到了新买♥♥家
He’s got another buyer for the Jackson Pollock in the wings.
你还想不想要它
Do you want it? Yes or no.
那是他的”春”期代表作吗
Is it a good representation of his spring period?
不是 斯普林斯是他曾生活工作过的
No. The Springs was actually the neighbourhood in East Hampton
一个东汉普顿社区
where he lived and worked,
-并不是春天的”春” -是吗
– not “spring” like the season. – So?
我觉得还可以 而且定价过高了
I think it’s a fair example. I think it’s incredibly overpriced.
我要 买♥♥ 存起来
I need it. Buy it. Store it.
好 麻省理工学院毕业典礼讲话
Okay. The MIT commencement speech…
6月的事 拜托
Is in June. Please,
别拿还没影的事来唠叨我
don’t harangue me about stuff that’s way, way, down…
他们在唠叨我 我就答应了
They’re haranguing me, so I’m gonna say yes.
反弹或吸收
Deflect it and absorb it.
-别传递给我 -你上机前
– Don’t transmit it back to me. – I need you to sign this
-我需要你给这个签字 -你干吗非要赶我走
– before you get on the plane. – What are you trying to get rid of me for?
你有安排吗
What, you got plans?
-事实上 真有 -我不喜欢你有安排
– As a matter of fact, I do. – I don’t like it when you have plans.
我生日这天是可以有安排的
I’m allowed to have plans on my birthday.
-今天是你生日吗 -嗯
– It’s your birthday? – Yes.
我知道的 这就到了吗
I knew that. Already?
是的 多奇怪啊 跟去年是同一天
Yeah. Isn’t that strange? It’s the same day as last year.
-拿我的钱给自己买♥♥点好东西吧 -买♥♥了
– Get yourself something nice from me. – I already did.
-怎么样 -可好了
– And? – It was very nice.
-嗯 -很有品味 谢谢 斯塔克先生
– Yeah. – Very tasteful. Thank you, Mr Stark.
不客气 波茨小姐
You’re welcome, Miss Potts.
好了
Okay.
你挺厉害 我刚刚以为甩掉你了
You’re good. I thought I lost you back there.
是这样 先生
You did, sir.
我不得不抄穆赫兰道的捷径
I had to cut across Mulholland.
被我甩掉了吧
I got you. I got you.
你什么毛病
What’s wrong with you?
-怎么了 -三小时
– What? – Three hours.
忙着接受《名利场》的采访呢
I got caught doing a piece for Vanity Fair.
三小时 你让我在这儿站了三小时
For three hours. For three hours you got me standing here.
现在等你了 走吧 快来
Waiting on you now. Let’s go. Come on.
起飞 开始吧
Wheels up! Rock and roll!
-你看什么呢 鸭嘴兽 -没事
– What you reading, platypus? – Nothing.
得了 酸糖娃 别生气嘛
Come on, sour patch. Don’t be mad.
我说了 我没生气 我不在乎 好吗
I told you, I’m not mad. I’m indifferent, okay?
-我都道歉了 -早上好 斯塔克先生
– I said I was sorry. – Good morning, Mr Stark.
你不用向我道歉
You don’t need to apologise to me.
-我是你的哥们 -我都跟他道歉了 但他
– I’m your man. – I told him I was sorry, but he…
-我现在就是不在乎了 -热毛巾要吗
– I’m just indifferent right now. – Hot towel?
你不尊重自己 所以我知道你不尊重我
You don’t respect yourself, so I know you don’t respect me.
-我尊重你 -我就是你的保姆
– I respect you. – I’m just your babysitter.
如果你需要换尿布了 谢谢
So, when you need your diaper changed… Thank you.
就告诉我 我去给你拿奶瓶 好吗
Let me know and I’ll get you a bottle, okay?
加热下清酒 好吗
Heat up the sake, will you?
-多谢提醒我 -我不是说
– Thanks for reminding me. – No, I’m not talking…
我们不喝酒 我们在工作
We’re not drinking. We’re working right now.
-吃生鱼片一定要配清酒 -你根本就是
– You can’t have sashimi without sake. – You are constitutionally
做不到负责任
incapable of being responsible.
不喝酒才不负责
It would be irresponsible not to drink.
不过是一杯睡前酒
I’m just talking about a nightcap.
热清酒
Hot sake?
好 来两杯 谢谢
Yes, two, please.
不 我不喝 我不要
No. I’m not drinking. I don’t want any.
我就这意思
That’s what I’m talking about.
我早上起床 穿上军服
When I get up in the morning and I’m putting on my uniform,
知道我认得什么吗
you know what I recognise?
我在镜子里能看到
I see in that mirror that
每一个穿着这军服的人都会照应我
every person that’s got this uniform on got my back!
知道吗 我跟你不一样 我不适合
Hey, you know what? I’m not like you. I’m not cut out…
不 你不非得像我一样
No, no. You don’t have to be like me!
但你远不止现在的你自己
But you’re more than what you are.
抱歉 我现在有点无法集中精神
Can you excuse me if I’m a bit distracted here?
不 你现在不能不集中精神 听我说
No! You can’t be distracted right now! Listen to me!
阿富汗 巴格兰空军基地
将军
General.
欢迎 斯塔克先生
Welcome, Mr Stark.
我们很期待您的武器展示
We look forward to your weapons presentation.
谢谢
Thanks.
被恐惧和被尊敬 哪个更好
Is it better to be feared or respected?
要我说 两个都要算过分吗
I say, is it too much to ask for both?
因此 我谦卑地献上斯塔克工业
With that in mind, I humbly present the crown jewel
自♥由♥系列的旗舰产品
of Stark Industries’ Freedom Line.
这是第一个融入了
It’s the first missile system
我们的专利冲击科技的导弹系统
to incorporate our proprietary repulsor technology.
人说最好的武器是不需要使用的武器

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
前一篇文章雷神 Thor
下一篇文章无敌浩克
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!