Listen, I know this must be a trying time for you,
但我们需要了解情况
but we need to debrief you.
还有很多问题未得到解答
There’s still a lot of unanswered questions,
这种事情 时间有时很重要
and time can be a factor with these things.
我们约个时间吧
Let’s just put something on the books.
24日晚7点在斯塔克工业见如何
How about the 24th at 7:00 p.m. at Stark Industries?
这样吧 说定了 你说得很对
Tell you what. You got it. You’re absolutely right.
我去找我助理 定个日子
Well, I’m going to go to my assistant, and we’ll make a date.
你太美了 我都没认出你来
You look fantastic! I didn’t recognise you.
-你怎么来了 -回避政♥府♥特工
– What are you doing here? – Just avoiding government agents.
-你一个人来的吗 -嗯 裙子哪来的
– Are you by yourself? – Yes. Where’d you get that dress?
-是生日礼物 -太棒了
– Oh, it was a birthday present. – That’s great.
-你送的 -我的品位真棒
– From you, actually. – Well, I got great taste.
是啊
Yes.
-想跳舞吗 -不
– You want to dance? – Oh, no.
-来嘛 -谢谢了 不
– All right, come on. – Thank you. No.
我让你不舒服了吗
Am I making you uncomfortable?
没有
No. No.
我总忘记擦除臭剂
I always forget to wear deodorant
还当着我所有同事的面穿一件露背裙子
and dance with my boss in front of everyone that I work with
跟我的老板跳舞
in a dress with no back.
-你很美 也很香 -天呐
– You look great and you smell great. – Oh, God.
但如果能让你舒服点 我可以解雇你
But I could fire you if that would take the edge off.
我觉得没了我你恐怕都不会系鞋带了
I actually don’t think that you could tie your shoes without me.
-我能撑一周 -是吗
– I’d make it a week. – Really?
-绝对的 -你的社保号♥码是多少
– Sure. – What’s your Social Security number?
-五 -五
– Five. – Five?
-好吧 -嗯
– Right. – Right.
-你漏了几位数字 -另外八个吗
– You’re missing just a couple of digits there. – The other eight?
另外八个有你嘛
So I got you for the other eight.
-出去透口气吧 -嗯 我需要透口气
– How about a little air? – Yes, I need some air.
-那感觉太怪了 -完全没关系
– That was totally weird. – Totally harmless.
才不是没关系
It was totally not harmless, by the way.
我们跳了支舞
We’re dancing.
-都没人看 -我的所有同事
– No one’s even watching. – Everybody who I work with…
不是的 知道为什么吗
No, you know why?
我觉得你不够客观
I think you lost objectivity.
我觉得他们就是…人而已
I think they just… People…
我们就是跳了个舞
We just danced.
不 不只是跳舞
No, it was not just a dance.
你不懂 因为你是你
You don’t understand because you’re you.
所有人都清楚你是什么样的人
And everybody knows exactly who you are
你怎么对待女人什么的
and how you are with girls and all of that,
这没什么关系
which is completely fine.
但我 你是我的老板
But, you know, then me, you’re my boss,
我跟你跳舞
and I’m dancing with you.
-我觉得没人会那么想的 -这让我显得
– I don’t think it was taken that way. – Because it makes me look like
好像在
the one who’s trying to…
-我觉得你想多了 -我们又来到这里
– I just think you’re overstating it. – You know, and we’re here,
我还穿着这件荒唐的
and then I’m wearing this ridiculous
裙子 我们还那样跳舞
dress, and then we were dancing like that and…
-我想喝杯酒 谢谢 -好嘞
– I would like a drink, please. – Got it, okay.
-伏特加马丁尼 谢谢 -好
– I would like a vodka martini, please. – Okay.
不加水 要很多橄榄
Very dry with olives, a lot of olives.
至少三颗
Like, at least three olives.
两杯伏特加马丁尼
Two vodka martinis,
不加水 多加橄榄 赶快
extra dry, extra olives, extra fast.
其中一杯加橄榄汁
Make one of them dirty, will you?
托尼·斯塔克
Tony Stark.
居然在这里见到了你
Fancy seeing you here.
-卡莉 -克莉丝汀
– Carrie. – Christine.
没错
That’s right.
你今晚居然敢来
You have a lot of nerve showing up here tonight.
你至少能给个反应吗
Can I at least get a reaction from you?
慌张 我认为我的反应是慌张
Panic. I would say panic is my reaction.
我是指你公♥司♥与最近
‘Cause I was referring to your company’s
一宗惨案的关系
involvement in this latest atrocity.
是啊 他们向我发了邀请
Yeah. They just put my name on the invitation.
我不知道能说什么
I don’t know what to tell you.
我真的差点相信了
I actually almost bought it, hook, line and sinker.
我出门了几个月 没听说吗
I was out of town for a couple months, in case you didn’t hear.
这就是你所谓的负责任吗
Is this what you call accountability?
这里叫科米拉 听说过吗
It’s a town called Gulmira. Heard of it?
斯塔克工业
-这是什么时候拍的 -昨天
– When were these taken? – Yesterday.
-我没有准许运输 -你的公♥司♥准许了
– I didn’t approve any shipment. – Well, your company did.
我不是我的公♥司♥
Well, I’m not my company.
-请回避一下 -你见过这些照片吗
– Please, do you mind? – Have you seen these pictures?
-科米拉发生了什么 -托尼
– What’s going on in Gulmira? – Tony, Tony.
你不能这么天真
You can’t afford to be this naive.
我曾经很天真
You know what? I was naive before,
他们说 “这条线 我们不要越过
when they said, “Here’s the line. We don’t cross it.
我们就这么做生意”
This is how we do business.”
如果我们暗地里做了两面派 我们有吗
If we’re double-dealing under the table… Are we?
托尼 拍张照吧
Tony, your picture, please!
我们拍张照吧 来吧
Let’s take a picture. Come on.
拍照片了
Picture time!
托尼 你以为是谁排挤了你
Tony. Who do you think locked you out?
是我提出了针对你的禁止令
I was the one who filed the injunction against you.
只有这样我才能保护你
It was the only way I could protect you.

No. No.
到达科米拉外♥围♥的15英里路程
The 15-mile hike to the outskirts of Gulmira
只能被形容为堕入地狱之路
can only be described as a descent into hell,
进入当代的黑暗之心
into a modern day Heart of Darkness.
来自和平村庄的普通的农民和牧民
Simple farmers and herders from peaceful villages
被迫离开家园
have been driven from their homes,
被军阀赶出了他们的土地
displaced from their lands by warlords
新得的力量为这些人壮了胆
emboldened by a new-found power.
村民们被迫居住在
Villagers have been forced to take shelter
其他村庄的废墟中
in whatever crude dwellings they can find
简陋的遮蔽处里
in the ruins of other villages,
或是躲在这栋旧苏联冶炼厂遗址里
or here in the remnants of an old Soviet smelting plant.
最近的暴♥力♥事件
Recent violence has been
被归咎于一群外国士兵
attributed to a group of foreign fighters
他们被当地人称为十戒组织
referred to by locals as the Ten Rings.
可以看到 他们军备齐全 而且目的明确
As you can see, these men are heavily armed and on a mission.
任何妨碍了他们的人
A mission that could prove fatal
都可能因此丧命
to anyone who stands in their way.
因为没有政♥治♥干预或国际压力
With no political will or international pressure,
这些难民希望渺茫
there’s very little hope for these refugees.
我身边的一个女人 在焦急等待丈夫的消息
Around me, a woman begging for news on her husband,
他被叛乱分子绑♥架♥了
who was kidnapped by insurgents,
不知是被强迫加入他们的军队…
either forced to join their militia…
焦急的难民抓着泛黄的照片
Desperate refugees clutch yellowed photographs,
给任何愿意驻足的人看
holding them up to anyone who will stop.
孩子简单的问题 “我的妈妈爸爸在哪”
A child’s simple question, “Where are my mother and father?”
难民们希望渺茫
There’s very little hope for these refugees,
难民们只能想着 是否会有人来帮忙
refugees who can only wonder who, if anyone, will help.
快点
Hurry it up.
把女人赶上车
Put the women in the trucks.
把武器存放在这里
Stack the weapons here.
把房♥子清空
Clear all the houses.
那个 快点
That one there. Faster. Faster.
抓住那家伙
Grab that dog.
把他跟其他人放在一起
Put him with the others.
这怎么回事
What the hell is this?
打死这家伙
Shoot this dog.
你们这群没用的东西
You’re all incompetent.
脑袋转过去
Turn your head.
他交给你们了
He’s all yours.
那是什么玩意 我们准许去那里了吗
What the hell was that? Were we cleared to go in there?

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
前一篇文章雷神 Thor
下一篇文章无敌浩克
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!