加州 爱德华兹空军基地
没有 长官 他们用了人肉盾
No, sir, they were using human shields.
我们没获得批准
We never got the green light.
给我接国♥务♥院♥ 肯定是他们搞的
Put me through to State. They’re going to be all over this.
调出显示
Get those monitors up!
发现不明物体
We got a bogey!
-不是空军 -接通中情局了吗
– Wasn’t Air Force! – We got the CIA on the line?
我接通了兰利 他们还问是不是我们
I’ve got Langley on the line. They want to know if it’s us.
绝对不是我们 长官
No, it definitely is not us, sir!
-不是海军 -不是陆战队
– It wasn’t Navy. – Wasn’t Marines.
我需要答案 能拿到目标图像吗
I need answers! Can I please get eyes on target?
-不能 -无法识别
Negative, negative. – Cannot identify.
马上把武器研发的罗德中校叫来
Get me Colonel Rhodes from Weapons Development down here now!
我们查了身份
We ran an ID check
并交叉对比了所有已知数据库
and cross-referenced with all known databases.
毫无发现
We have nothing.
当地有高空监控吗
Any high altitude surveillance in the region?
当地有空中早期预警和全球鹰
We got an AWAC and a Global Hawk in the area.
这玩意是突然冒出来的吗
So this thing just appeared out of nowhere?
怎么会没在雷达上发现
How come it didn’t show up on the radar?
只有很小的雷达截面 长官
Got a minimal radar cross-section, sir.
-隐形的吗 -不是 长官 它很小
– Is it stealth? – No, sir, it’s tiny.
应该是无人机
We think it’s an unmanned aerial vehicle.
中校 这是什么情况
Colonel, what are we dealing with here?
-我去打个电♥话♥ -中士 清条线路
– Let me make a call. – Sergeant, clear a hole.
-喂 -托尼
– Hello? – Tony?
-谁啊 -罗德
– Who’s this? – It’s Rhodes.
-抱歉 谁 -我说是罗德
– Sorry, hello? – I said it’s Rhodes.
-请大点声 -那是什么噪音
– Speak up, please. – What in the hell is that noise?
嗯 我敞篷开车呢
Oh, yeah, I’m driving with the top down.
我现在需要你帮忙
Yeah, well, I need your help right now.
天道好轮回啊
It’s funny how that works, huh?
是啊 是这样
Yeah. Speaking of funny,
有个武器站刚被炸毁了
we’ve got a weapons depot that was just blown up
离你当初被囚的地方只有几公里
a few clicks from where you were being held captive.
那里挺危险的
Well, that’s a hot spot.
似乎是有人插手替你完成了工作 是吧
Sounds like someone stepped in and did your job for you, huh?
你为什么气喘吁吁的 托尼
Why do you sound out of breath, Tony?
我没有 我在峡谷里慢跑呢
I’m not, I was justjogging in the canyon.
-你不是在开车吗 -是啊 我开车
– I thought you were driving. – Right, I was driving
到了峡谷 然后去慢跑
to the canyon, where I’m going to jog.
你在那一带真没有什么
You sure you don’t have any tech
我应该知道的东西吗
in that area I should know about?
-没有 -发现不明物体了
– Nope! – Bogey spotted!
鞭子战机 正在前往
Whiplash, come in hot.
很好 因为我眼前就有个东西
Okay, good, ’cause I’m staring at one right now,
马上要被炸飞了
and it’s about to be blown to kingdom come.
我该撤了
That’s my exit.
战情室 这里是鞭子一号♥
Ballroom, this is Whiplash One.
我看到不明物体了
I’ve got the bogey in my sights.
鞭子一号♥ 那是什么玩意
Whiplash One, what is it?
我不知道
I’ve got no idea.
-能进行无线电联络吗 -无反应 长官
– You have radio contact? – Non responsive, sir.
那你可以交火
Then you are clear to engage.
超音速飞行
启动
Hit it.
不明物体刚进入了超音速 我锁定了
That bogey just went supersonic. I got a lock!
-导弹来袭 -照明弹
– lnbound missile. – Flares!
等等 不明物体调用了照明弹
Wait a second. Bogey deployed flares!
展开襟翼
Deploy flaps!
我去
Holy!
那玩意从雷达上消失了 长官
That thing just jumped off the radar, sir.
卫星盯丢了
The sat visual has been lost.
那绝不是无人机
No way that’s a UAV.
是什么
What is it?
我什么都看不到
I can’t see anything.
不管是什么 刚刚已经死了
Whatever it was, it just bought the farm.
不明物体应该已经被处理掉了 长官
I think bogey’s been handled, sir.
-喂 -罗德 是我
– Hello? – Hi, Rhodey, it’s me.
-谁 -抱歉 确实是我
– It’s who? – I’m sorry, it is me.
你问了 你问的那个就是我
You asked. What you were asking about is me.
瞧 这不是游戏
No, see, this isn’t a game.
你不能把平民装备飞入我的活动战区
You do not send civilian equipment into my active war zone.
-你懂不懂 -不是一件装备
– You understand that? – This is not a piece of equipment.
我在里面呢 是件战衣 那是我
I’m in it. It’s a suit. It’s me!
罗德 你查到什么了吗
Rhodey, you got anything for me?
-标记位置 回基地 -收到 战情室
– Mark your position and return to base. – Roger that, Ballroom.
在你底下
On your belly!
像是个人
lt looks like a man!
甩掉他 翻滚
Shake him off! Roll! Roll!
我被打中了
I’m hit! I’m hit!
确认 他被击中了
It’s confirmed. He has been hit.
跳伞
Punch out! Punch out!
鞭子一号♥坠机
Whiplash One down.
鞭子二号♥ 看到降落伞了吗
Whiplash Two, do you see a chute?
没有 没有降落伞
Negative! No chute, no chute!
我的降落伞卡住了
My chute’s jammed!
长官 我看到不明物体了
Sir, I’ve got a visual on the bogey.
鞭子二号♥ 再次出击
Whiplash Two, reengage.
如果能击落 就击落
If you get a clear shot, you take it.
少校 我们都不知道那是什么
Major, we don’t even know what we’re shooting at.
让猛禽回来
Call off the Raptors.
那玩意刚在合法禁飞区内
That thing just took out an F- 22
击落了一架F22
inside a legal no fly zone!
鞭子二号♥ 如果能击落 就击落
Whiplash Two, if you have a clear shot, take it!
你又被锁定了 进行躲避操作
You’ve been reengaged. Execute evasive manoeuvre.
继续飞
Keep going!
降落伞打开
Good chute! Good chute!
-托尼 你还在吗 -谢谢了
– Tony, you still there? – Hey, thanks.
天呐 你个疯子
Oh, my God, you crazy son of a bitch.
你欠我架飞机 你知道吧
You owe me a plane. You know that, right?
严格讲 是他撞了我
Yeah, well, technically, he hit me.
你要过来看看我在做什么吗
Now are you going to come by and see what I’m working on?
不要 我知道得越少越好
No, no, no, no, no, no, the less I know, the better.
我要怎么跟媒体讲
Now, what am I supposed to tell the press?
演练 一般不都用这套屁话吗
Training exercise. Isn’t that the usual BS?
没那么简单
It’s not that simple.
昨天一架猛禽F22
An unfortunate training exercise
在演练中不幸发生事故
involving an F-22 Raptor occurred yesterday.
庆幸的是 飞行员并未受伤
I am pleased to report that the pilot was not injured.
至于科米拉村庄意料之外的局势反转
As for the unexpected turn of events on the ground in Gulmira,
是谁或是什么进行了干预 我们尚不清楚
it is still unclear who or what intervened,
但我可以保证
but I can assure you that
此事与美国政♥府♥无关
the United States government was not involved.
的确很贴身 先生
It is a tight fit, sir.
先生 您越是扭动 就会越疼
Sir, the more you struggle, the more this is going to hurt.
温柔点 这是我第一次
Be gentle. This is my first time.
我设计它能脱下来的 所以
I designed this to come off, so…
我真的应该能
I really should be able to…
请尽量不要动 先生
Please, try not to move, sir.
怎么回事啊
What’s going on here?
承认吧
Let’s face it.
这不是你撞见我做的最糟糕的事
This is not the worst thing you’ve caught me doing.
那是弹孔吗
Are those bullet holes?
欢迎
Welcome.
托尼·斯塔克的赠礼
Compliments of Tony Stark.
如果你当初按计划杀了他
If you’d killed him when you were supposed to,
也不会把脸烧掉了
you’d still have a face.
你给我们点小钱杀一位王子
You paid us trinkets to kill a prince.
带我去看武器
Show me the weapon.
来吧 让守卫留在外面
Come. Leave your guards outside.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
前一篇文章雷神 Thor
下一篇文章无敌浩克
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!