They say the best weapon is one you never have to fire.
我尊重地表示不同意
I respectfully disagree.
我更喜欢你只需要使用一次的武器
I prefer the weapon you only have to fire once.
我老爸就这么做 美国就这么做
That’s how Dad did it. That’s how America does it.
而且到目前一直挺成功
And it’s worked out pretty well so far.
找个借口
Find an excuse
发射一次这玩意 我亲自担♥保♥
to let one of these off the chain, and I personally guarantee you
坏蛋再也不会想从洞里爬出来了
the bad guys won’t even want to come out of their caves.
供您参考 耶利哥
For your consideration, the Jericho.
每笔超过五亿的交易
I’ll be throwing one of these in
我送一个这个
with every purchase of 500 million or more.
敬和平
To peace!
-托尼 -奥比 你怎么起来了
– Tony. – Obie, what are you doing up?
不清楚情况我睡不着 展示得怎么样
I couldn’t sleep till I found out how it went. How’d it go?
很好 看来圣诞节要提前了
It went great. Looks like it’s gonna be an early Christmas.
好样的 伙计 明天见了
Way to go, my boy! I’ll see you tomorrow, yeah?
你怎么没穿我送你的睡衣
Why aren’t you wearing those pyjamas I got you?
晚安 托尼
Good night, Tony.
-托尼 -抱歉 这辆车是”欢乐马”
– Hey, Tony. – I’m sorry, this is the “Fun-vee.”
“悍无聊马”在后面
The “Hum-drum-vee” Is back there.
-好样的 -基地见
– Nice job. – See you back at base.
我劝你别那么做
I wouldn’t do that if I were you.
你对我做了什么
What the hell did you do to me?
我做了什么
What I did?
我做的事是救你命
What I did is to save your life.
我已经尽力移除了很多弹片 但还剩不少
I removed all the shrapnel I could, but there’s a lot left,
而且它们都在往你的房♥隔去
and it’s headed into your atrial septum.
想看看吗
Here, want to see?
我留了纪念品 看看吧
I have a souvenir. Take a look.
我在我的村子里见过不少这样的伤
I’ve seen many wounds like that in my village.
我们称他们为将死行尸
We call them the walking dead
因为大概要一周
because it takes about a week
弹片才会进入重要器官
for the barbs to reach the vital organs.
-这是什么 -那是块电磁铁
– What is this? – That is an electromagnet,
连在了汽车电池上
hooked up to a car battery,
它在阻止弹片进入你的心脏
and it’s keeping the shrapnel from entering your heart.
没错 笑笑
That’s right. Smile.
我们见过一次 在伯尔尼的一场科技大会上
We met once, you know, at a technical conference in Bern.
-我不记得了 -当然了
– I don’t remember. – No, you wouldn’t.
如果我喝得那么醉 肯定站都站不直
If I had been that drunk, I wouldn’t have been able to stand,
更别说就集成电路发表讲话了
much less give a lecture on integrated circuits.
我们在哪
Where are we?
快起来 起来
Come on, stand up. Stand up!
学我的样子做
Just do as I do.
把手举起来
Come on, put your hands up.
那是我的枪 他们怎么弄到的
Those are my guns. How did they get my guns?
你听懂了没 学我的样子做
Do you understand me? Do as I do.
他说”欢迎 托尼·斯塔克 美国历史上
He says, “Welcome, Tony Stark, the most famous mass murderer
最著名的大屠♥杀♥犯”
in the history of America.”
他很荣幸
He is honoured.
他要你给他建导弹
He wants you to build the missile.
你展示的那个耶利哥导弹
The Jericho missile that you demonstrated.
这个
This one.
我拒绝
I refuse.
托尼
Tony!
斯塔克工业
他问你觉得怎么样
He wants to know what you think.
我觉得你有好多我的武器
I think you got a lot of my weapons.
他说他们有你需要
He says they have everything
拿来建造耶利哥的一切
you need to build the Jericho missile.
他要你列出材料清单
He wants you to make the list of materials.
他说要你立刻开始动手
He says for you to start working immediately,
你做好了 他就放了你
and when you’re done, he will set you free.
-不 他不会的 -是啊
– No, he won’t. – No, he won’t.
他们肯定在找你 斯塔克
I’m sure they’re looking for you, Stark.
但在这些山里 他们是找不到你的
But they will never find you in these mountains.
你刚刚看到一切
Look, what you just saw,
那就是你的遗产 斯塔克
that is your legacy, Stark.
你一生的心血 落在那些杀人犯手里
Your life’s work, in the hands of those murderers.
你想这样死去吗
Is that how you want to go out?
这就是伟大的托尼·斯塔克的
Is this the last act of defiance
最后反抗吗
of the great Tony Stark?
还是说你要想想办法
Or are you going to do something about it?
我何必还要做点什么
Why should I do anything?
他们无论如何都会杀了你 杀了我
They’re going to kill me, you, either way.
就算不 我大概也活不过一周
And if they don’t, I’ll probably be dead in a week.
那么
Well, then,
这一周就对你至关重要了吧
this is a very important week for you, isn’t it?
如果这里要做我的工作站
If this is going to be my work station,
我要灯火通明 这个竖好
I want it well-lit. I want these up.
我需要焊接工具 乙炔和丙烷的都行
I need welding gear. I don’t care if it’s acetylene or propane.
我需要焊接工作台
I need a soldering station.
头盔 护目镜
I need helmets. I’m gonna need goggles.
我还要熔炼杯 两组精密工具
I would like a smelting cup. I need two sets of precision tools.
斯塔克工业
-你说多少种语言 -好多种
– How many languages do you speak? – A lot.
但看来在这里还是不够用
But apparently, not enough for this place.
他们说阿♥拉♥伯语 乌尔都语
They speak Arabic, Urdu,
达里语 帕施图语
dari, Pashto,
蒙古语 波斯语 俄语
Mongolian, Farsi, Russian.
他们是什么人
Who are these people?
他们是你的忠实顾客 先生
They are your loyal customers, sir.
他们自称”十戒组织”
They call themselves the Ten Rings.
如果你告诉我你的计划
You know, we might be more productive
我们的动作可能会更快
if you include me in the planning process.
好吧 我们不需要这个
Okay, we don’t need this.
那是什么
What is that?
钯 0.15克
That’s palladium, 0.15 grammes.
我们需要至少1.6
We need at least 1.6,
你去把另外11个拆了吧
so why don’t you go break down the other 11?
他在干什么
What’s he doing?
干活儿
Working.
小心 我们只有一次机会
Careful. Careful, we only get one shot at this.
放心 我手很稳
Relax. I have steady hands.
要不你怎么会还活着
Why do you think you’re still alive?
-怎么称呼你 -我叫殷森
– What do I call you? – My name is Yinsen.
殷森 认识你很高兴
Yinsen. Nice to meet you.
我也很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you, too.
那看上去不像耶利哥导弹
That doesn’t look like a Jericho missile.
因为那是个迷你方舟反应堆
That’s because it’s a miniaturised arc reactor.
我家里有个大的给我的工厂供电
I got a big one powering my factory at home.
这应该足以阻止弹片进入我的心脏
It should keep the shrapnel out of my heart.
但它能产生什么
But what could it generate?
如果我没算错 我通常不会算错
If my math is right, and it always is,
每秒能产生3千兆焦耳
three gigajoules per second.
那足以让你的心跳50辈子
That could run your heart for 50 lifetimes.
或者让什么大玩意跑15分钟
Or something big for 15 minutes.
-这是我们逃离的方法 -是什么
– This is our ticket out of here. – What is it?
摊平了看
Flatten them out and look.
厉害
Impressive.
很好
Good.
下得好
Good roll. Good roll.
你还没跟我说你是哪里人
You still haven’t told me where you’re from.
我来自一个叫科米拉的小镇
I’m from a small town called Gulmira.
-那里其实很不错 -有家人吗
– It’s actually a nice place. – Got a family?
有 等我离开这里 就能见到他们
Yes, and I will see them when I leave here.
你呢 斯塔克
And you, Stark?
-没有 -没有吗
– No. – No?
你是个拥有一切的人
So you’re a man who has everything
却一无所有
and nothing.
看上去完全不像照片上的东西
It doesn’t look anything like the picture.
或许是改装过了

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
前一篇文章雷神 Thor
下一篇文章无敌浩克
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!