It makes no sense.
没道理
I earnestly wish to be your friend.
我只是真诚地想做你的朋友
You can’t give half a sacrifice.
那你不能只牺牲一半
You must give all.
必须是全部
To marry you would kill me!
和你结婚 如同杀了我
Kill you?
杀了你
Those words are unfeminine and untrue.
这话哪里像女人说的 我不相信
I know where your heart turns and to what it still clings.
我就知道你心里一直还放不下
Say his name.
那个人是谁
Say it. Say it!
说 说啊
Jane.

Why have you not yet crushed this lawless passion?
为什么你还不愿丢弃这段孽缘
Jane!

It offends me and it offends God!
你触怒了我 也触怒了上帝
What is it?
那是什么
Where are you?
你在哪
Wait for me.
等等我
Why do you speak to the air?
你在对空气说话
Jane.

Jane.

I am coming! Jane!
我来了 简
Wait, please, Miss.
请稍等 小姐
Jane Eyre.
简·爱
I thought gypsies were come.
我以为吉普赛人来了
And then I saw you, and I thought, it cannot be,
然后我看到了你 我心想 这不可能
you are a ghost.
我以为你是幽灵
No one knows how it started.
没人知道是怎么回事
I expect that Mrs. Poole took too much of the gin and water,
我猜一定是普尔夫人喝了太多的水和杜松子酒
and as she slept, the lady,
她一睡着 那位女士
Mrs. Rochester, unhooked the keys.
就是罗切斯特夫人 取下了她的钥匙
She did what she failed to do a year ago,
完成了一年前失败的事
set the whole place to fire.
一把火把整个房♥子烧了
We would have all perished in the smoke,
我们本来都会被烟雾呛死的
but Mr. Rochester would not rest till we were all safe.
但是罗切斯特先生把我们都救了出来
Then he went in for her.
然后他跑回去找夫人
The flames were tearing up so high
当时火窜得非常高
it brought men running from the village.
人们都从村子里逃了出去
I saw her standing on the roof.
我看到她站在屋顶
The very edge.
屋顶的最边沿
I heard Mr. Rochester beg her to come down.
我听到罗切斯特先生乞求她下来
But she jumped.
但她还是跳了
Mr. Rochester remained,
罗切斯特先生一动不动
as if he would not move until the fire consumed him.
好像故意要让大火把他吞噬
I didn’t know.
我不知道
I didn’t know it was his wife, I promise you.
我发誓 我真不知道那是他妻子
Why did you run away, child?
你为什么要走呢 孩子
I would have helped you.
我本来可以帮你的
I had some money saved.
我有一点儿积蓄
You could have come to me.
你应该来找我的
Where is he?
他在哪儿
Pilot.
派洛特
Who’s there?
谁在那
This hand…
这双手
Jane Eyre.
简·爱
Edward, I am come back to you.
爱德华 我回到你身边了
Fairfax Rochester with nothing to say?
费尔法克斯·罗切斯特 你就没什么话要说吗
You are altogether a human being, Jane.
你真的来了 简
I conscientiously believe so.
我一直坚信总有这么一天
A dream.
像一场梦
Awaken then.
如梦方醒

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!