那令人窒息兴奋的一刻 让我刻骨铭心
To be struck to the bone, in a moment of breathless delight!
若你今天在场 你或许能明白
Had you been there today you might also have known
那一道光芒四射 颠覆我的整个世界
How the world may be changed in just one burst of light
曾经对的成了错的 曾经错的成了对的
And what was right seems wrong And what was wrong seems right!
-红 -我的灵魂在燃烧
– Red! – I feel my soul on fire!
-黑 -我的世界若没有她
– Black! – My world if she’s not there!
-红 -渴望的颜色
– Red! – The color of desire!
-黑 -绝望的颜色
– Black! – The color of despair!
马吕斯 你也不小了
Marius, you’re no longer a child
我相信你是认真的
I do not doubt you mean it well
-但更崇高的使命在召唤 -我明白
– But now there is a higher call! – I know
谁在乎你儿女情长
Who cares about your lonely soul?
我们要为更伟大的目标奋斗
We strive towards a larger goal
咱们的渺小生命 根本不重要
Our little lives don’t count at all!
-红 -人♥民♥的怒血沸腾
– Red! – The blood of angry men!
黑 过往的黑暗时代
Black! The dark of ages past!
红 迎来曙光的世界
Red, a world about to dawn!
黑 终于结束的长夜
Black, the night that ends at last!
大家听着
Listen, everybody!
拉马克将军死了
General Lamarque is dead!
拉马克去世的时机 真是天意
Lamarque, his death is the hour of fate
他深受人♥民♥爱戴
The people’s man
他的死 是我们等待的信♥号♥♥
His death is the sign we await!
葬礼上人们将歌♥颂他
On his funeral day they will honor his name
起义的火焰 在眼中燃烧
With the light of rebellion ablaze in their eyes
哀悼的烛光 引燃革命火花
From their candles of grief we will kindle our flame
拉马克的坟头 将筑起我们的防垒
On the tomb of Lamarque shall our barricades rise!
时机到了
The time is here!
让我们带着勇气和欣喜来迎接它
Let us welcome it gladly with courage and cheer!
让我们走上街头 不再犹豫
Let us take to the street with no doubt in our hearts
-而要大声欢呼 -人们都会一起赶来
– But a jubilant shout! – They will come one and all!
他们会在我们召唤下来到
They will come when we call!
你找到她了吗
Did you find her?
多么奇妙
How strange
仿佛我的人生终于开始
This feeling that my life’s begun at last!
这种变化
This change
人真会这么快就相爱吗
Can people really fall in love so fast?
你怎么了 珂赛特
What’s the matter with you, Cosette?
你是不是孤单太久了
Have you been too much on your own?
太多事让人迷茫
So many things unclear
太多事难以预知
So many things unknown
我生命中
In my life
有太多疑问 却没有合理答案
There are so many questions and answers that somehow seem wrong
我生命中
In my life
我常在寂静中倾听远方的歌♥声
There are times when I catch in the silence the sigh of a faraway song
它唱的是
And it sings
一个我所渴望的世界
Of a world that I long to see
遥不可及
Out of reach
却又近在咫尺 等我走进
just a whisper away, waiting for me!
他知道我真存在吗
Does he know I’m alive?
我又如何知道他不是幻觉
Do I know if he’s real?
他可见我所见 可与我感同身受
Does he see what I see? Does he feel what I feel?
我生命中
In my life
终于不再孤独 只因真爱近在咫尺
I’m no longer alone now the love in my life is so near
赶快来找我 到这里来找我
Find me now! Find me here!
亲爱的珂赛特
Dear Cosette
孤独的孩子
You’re such a lonely child
样子多么忧郁 多么悲伤
How pensive, how sad you seem to me
相信我 只要我能做到
Believe me, were it within my power
我会充实你的每时每刻
I’d fill each passing hour
我明白你的生活多么平淡
How quiet it must be, I can see
只有我的陪伴
With only me for company
我了解太少 却渴望得知
There’s so little I know, that I’m longing to know
多年以前你的生活
Of the man that you were in a time long ago
珂赛特 不要
Please Cosette
你总是避而不谈你的过往
There’s so little you say of the life you have known
为何不告诉我 为何我们不跟别人来往
Why you keep to yourself, why we’re always alone
深藏心底 无人知晓
So dark! So dark and deep
是你隐瞒的秘密
The secrets that you keep!
我生命中
In my life
请原谅我的话 你慈详又温和又好
Please forgive what I say, you are loving and gentle and good
可爸爸啊 亲爱的爸爸
But papa, dear papa
你眼中 我仍是那个林里走失的孩子
In your eyes I am still like that child who was lost in a wood
别再说了
No more words
别再说了 那个年代早已死去
No more words, it’s a time that is dead
有些话
There are words
不听最好 不说最好
That are better unheard, better unsaid
我生命中
In my life
我已不是小孩 我渴望知道
I’m no longer a child and I yearn for the truth that you know
你那多年前的故事
of the years, years ago!
你将学会
You will learn
上帝会在合适的时机 告诉我们真♥相♥
Truth is given by God to us all in our time, in our turn
我生命中
In my life
她骤然闯入 如天使乐章 如太阳光芒
She has burst like the music of angels, the light of the sun!
我的生活戛然而止
And my life seems to stop
仿佛旧事情结束 而新事情正要开始
As if something is over, and something has scarcely begun!
爱潘妮 带我来这里的朋友
Eponine, you’re the friend who has brought me here
感谢你送我来到神明中间 天堂门外
Thanks to you I am one with the Gods, and heaven is near!
我在这自♥由♥的新世界里翱翔
And I soar through a world that is new, that is free!
他的每句话都如针芒刺痛我心
Every word that he says is a dagger in me!
我生命中
In my life
从没有人像他一样
There’s been no one like him anywhere
无论他在哪里
Anywhere, where he is
只要他开口 我将属于他
If he asked, I’d be his!
我生命中
In my life
有个深深打动了我的人
There is someone who touches my life
就在附近
Waiting near!
就在这里
Waiting here!
我心中充满爱
A heart full of love!
我心中充满歌♥
A heart full of song!
我好像全做错了
I’m doing everything all wrong
天啊 我真丢脸 我甚至不知你名字
Oh God, for shame, I do not even know your name
亲爱的小姐
Dear Mad’moiselle
你愿意说吗
Won’t you say?
肯告诉我吗
Will you tell?
我心中充满爱
A heart full of love!
没有恐惧 没有遗憾
No fear, no regret!
我叫马吕斯·彭眉胥
My name is Marius Pontmercy
我叫珂赛特
And mine’s Cosette
珂赛特 我不知该说什么
Cosette, I don’t know what to say
那就不要开口
Then make no sound
我迷失了
I am lost
我被找到了
I am found!
我心中充满爱
A heart full of love
他本也不是我的
He was never mine to lose
我心中充满你
A heart full of you
-何必遗憾本不能的事 -仅一眼我已明白
– Why regret what could not be? – A single look and then I knew!
我也明白
I knew it too!
这些话他永不会说
These are words he’ll never say
不会对我说
Not to me
从今天起
From today
不会对我说 不会 为我说
Not to me, not… for me
每一天
Every day…
-他心中充满了爱 -因为这不是梦
– His heart full of love – For it isn’t a dream
-他永远不会这样对我 -绝对不是梦
– He will never feel this way – Not a dream after all!
珂赛特
Cosette?
珂赛特 你在做什么
Cosette, what are you doing?
我跟你说过别出屋
I told you to stay inside
这小妞是谁
Who is this hussy?
你那死丫头爱潘妮
It’s your brat Eponine!

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
前一篇文章多哥
下一篇文章源代码
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!